MPvGlrr.png

Wanting to be part of an awesome community? We're happy to announce that QSF has expanded to NA!

We are a relatively new clan that is looking to grow. We are currently looking for players that are active more often than not. We're looking for people who value teamwork, are level-headed and are interested in playing 7v7, Tournaments + Tank Companies (with CW a possibility later on). We value positive attitudes and appreciate respect, common sense and a general enjoyment of the game (ie, drama queens need not apply).

Our minimum standards are as follows:

Be at least 18 years old

Must have played at least 3000 games.

Must have a 52% or higher winrate.

At least one tier 8 tank (7v7 / TC worthy) with at least 100 battles.

You need 1400 WN8 rating or higher.

Your recent stats should be better than your overall stats

The above are general guidelines so don't be afraid if you don't meet all the requirements. Let us know why some requirements are not met and why you would be a good teammate we might be able to work something out.

We have our own forums + TS Server, and regular participation on those is required.

If you would like to apply, please do so by visiting this link:

http://quickybaby.com/forums/2/2657

Questions? Feel free to PM me (jonnydeathstar) on this forum, or go to the QSF Community Forum:

http://quickybaby.com/

and PM me (jonnydeathstar), Soltarian or Tichinde.

Just want to hang out and see if QSF is for you? Join us on our TS: Teamspeak.Quickybaby.com

TL;DR - U GUD? GO HERE http://quickybaby.com/forums/2/2657 JOIN & KICK ASS

I hate to break it to you but given the average WoTlabs users performance this won't really appeal to many of us. Have you tried the official forums?

There are players of all kinds of levels here and all kinds of clans being advertised, I don't see an issue

I hate to break it to you but given the average WoTlabs users performance this won't really appeal to many of us. Have you tried the official forums?

Really, most of WOTLabs issues have to do with that Jingled persona, as his name gets changed every time someone spells it out... Jingles. 

Yeah WOTLabs arent as much of the Fan Boy types, but I still enjoy Quickies stream most of the time and some of his replays are freaking utterly fantastic (those Chaffee battles? wow)

Btw, we're not required to use efficiency in XVM are we?  8)

There are players of all kinds of levels here and all kinds of clans being advertised, I don't see an issue

Thanks Never.

Really, most of WOTLabs issues have to do with that Jingled persona, as his name gets changed every time someone spells it out... Jingles. 

Yeah WOTLabs arent as much of the Fan Boy types, but I still enjoy Quickies stream most of the time and some of his replays are freaking utterly fantastic (those Chaffee battles? wow)

Btw, we're not required to use efficiency in XVM are we?  8)

While everyone at QSF likes QBs stream, we aren't raving fanboys - Quickybaby founded the community but the community runs itself, especially the clans. QBs stream is just what brought us all together.

You don't have to use efficiency on your XVM. =D  Thinking of applying? :thumbup:

Thanks for the comment, the requirements are set where they are to encourage applicants. If you are 52% now and visiting WOTLabs regularly, then we'd be happy to have you - you are on the road to being a great tanker and will be an asset to the QSF clan.

Thanks Never.

While everyone at QSF likes QBs stream, we aren't raving fanboys - Quickybaby founded the community but the community runs itself, especially the clans. QBs stream is just what brought us all together.

You don't have to use efficiency on your XVM. =D  Thinking of applying? :thumbup:

Thanks for the comment, the requirements are set where they are to encourage applicants. If you are 52% now and visiting WOTLabs regularly, then we'd be happy to have you - you are on the road to being a great tanker and will be an asset to the QSF clan.

Wont catch me dead in QSF  :tank2:

Too much stigma. But, QB's stream is what made me realize how utterly garbage I was back then at 3k games (like, brain dead 400 WN8) and made me want to get better.

Jingles was the baby pudding. Needed something to educate myself on tanks

QB impressed upon me about how much I sucked, and how I needed to learn the game.

Sela/Anfield, cause #BestStreamsNA and NA Meta

Now moving to the SEAL streams/replays (HOLY CRAP POLTTO, 5k+ WN8 RECENT?!?!?!) for the dinning on top of the Eiffel Tower on a moonlit summer's eve. Also, positioning/avoiding damage/wrecking face

Yeah WOTLabs arent as much of the Fan Boy types...

Are you sure you're on the right forum...?

Garbad, Sela, Rexxie just to name a few certainly have their fan bois.  Plenty deserved but to say that this forum isn't a follower/followee forum exposes a pretty big blind-spot.   Anyway QB as a role model for a clan isn't a terrible thing.  There's about 100 other guys out there that would be worse.  He plays pretty well particularly for someone who will get targeted and stream sniped constantly by pubs just for being a Twitch star.  There was just a discussion about some unicum last week who sprang from the Euro version of this clan after carrying QB in a pub match.  Dark something or another. 

Could be a nice addition to the clan scene even if it's targeting more the minions/jkl level of play.

Are you sure you're on the right forum...?

Garbad, Sela, Rexxie just to name a few certainly have their fan bois.  Plenty deserved but to say that this forum isn't a follower/followee forum exposes a pretty big blind-spot.   Anyway QB as a role model for a clan isn't a terrible thing.  There's about 100 other guys out there that would be worse.  He plays pretty well particularly for someone who will get targeted and stream sniped constantly by pubs just for being a Twitch star.  There was just a discussion about some unicum last week who sprang from the Euro version of this clan after carrying QB in a pub match.  Dark something or another. 

Could be a nice addition to the clan scene even if it's targeting more the minions/jkl level of play.

Oh we certainly have fan bois, Im speaking strictly of QB in this case

Yes actually. http://forum.worldoftanks.com/index.php?/topic/363899-qsf-is-recruiting/

Too much stigma. But, QB's stream is what made me realize how utterly garbage I was back then at 3k games (like, brain dead 400 WN8) and made me want to get better.

QSF is a community of like minded players and not necessarily a bunch of "fan bois". I'd bet a lot of active people in the NA clan don't even regularly follow QB's content. I have encountered a few players that made a negative association with QSF, but I just try to let my gameplay do all the talking.

Also, QB definitely improved my gameplay. I was a scrub my first 7kish games, now I'm only somewhat of a scrub :P

Wont catch me dead in QSF  :tank2: Too much stigma. But, QB's stream is what made me realize how utterly garbage I was back then at 3k games (like, brain dead 400 WN8) and made me want to get better.

I get as much 'o7' as 'trololol' for the QSF tags, we aren't that well known in NA yet. Appreciate the positive feedback, thanks.  Catch you on the battlefield sometime. =D

Gotta start somewhere! Thanks for the positive comments! :thumbup: