Sign in to follow this  
Xen

Proud of being featured in FTR's Hall of Shame

66 members have voted

1. 1. I'm proud of being featured in the hall of shame. What do you think?

• Cool beans
    • Man you're such a douche
    • Wat?

This is a really big achievement for me. Does anyone want to guess how many nazi-insults and death wishes/threats I had to make to get there?

Oldskool is a convicted cheater as well. During one of his streams, he was using a “bush remover” mod (as illegal as it gets). Unfortunately, he is not stupid enough to keep the footage online, but Stormshadow managed to capture a screenie of the stream of a place where there are supposed to be bushes in the view – but there are none:

oldskool1.jpg

This incident is confirmed by Xensation from EU server, who explains it thus, speaking in Oldskool’s defence (source – chat under another FTR post):

xen1.jpg

xen2.jpg

I got there before you  8)  First time didn't count because I was the Victim being abused  :tongue:  Second time was because I fairly graphically said someone needed to be castrated  :smiledown:

That thread makes me want to join EFE for the lols 

Am bored so i threw a very basic flamebait on the EU forums for all the FTR fanbois to slobber over

SilentStalker & FTR should be Sanctioned 

So you're a real bad boy? :O

Naaaaaaaaah  , I didn't reaaaaally mean it , I was just unfortunate enough that there was a lil snitch in the battle

This is a really big achievement for me. Does anyone want to guess how many nazi-insults and death wishes/threats I had to make to get there?

How does SilentStalkers sperm tastes like ? Both of propably had a lot of bed interaction recently ..

:tongue:

How SS views anyone who gets mildly upset at this game:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaC18VYbBro;t=8m45s

Expected a Nazi reference (because he is), got one. +1 oneechan.  How someone that fucking stupid manages to try to shame other people is beyond me when he directly contributes to the problem.

Just platoon with lipton and you'll get in by association  =D

I do know how Lipt0n behaves, I don't give a damn really it's just some meaningless "virtual words", he's still great and has a nice sense of humor. <3

@Viktor nein! I wub s3al :(

siimcy, just target polaks when u r insulting :)

works well for me

I've been trying ever since HoS came out and still haven't been featured  :(

Wait, I got an idea

Was there any more cruel "concentration/death camp" than Auschwitz?

I've been trying ever since HoS came out and still haven't been featured  :(

Wait, I got an idea

Was there any more cruel "concentration/death camp" than Auschwitz?

U can always mention Katyn but then they will come on your teamspeak and make real life threats :(((

I appreciate the work silent stalker does translating the russian bias to engrish, but every time he poasts he seems like the worst of pubbie trash -- he pimps a "gurl gamer" stream, he gets butthurt, he's a nationalist drama queen, and he is a denier.  Its the total package of pubtard.

I'm actually surprised i'm not starring there. When i start sperging i go full force, and most of those guys pale compared to myrages lal

EDIT: quality thread there Hardy

What happened?

I got featured in the hall of shame without insulting anyone. :smiledown: Just ctrl F my nickname there.

I got featured in the hall of shame without insulting anyone. :smiledown: Just ctrl F my nickname there.

Should we kneel before you, u mighty lord ?

:#