ZiddyCat

Can't Recruit Every Cat [PBKAC] Recruiting Thread

172 posts in this topic

So I know what you're thinking. You want to hug every cat, or at least be in a competitive clan wars environment themed around the concept. Well, you might just be in luck!

As of right now, PBKAC is now seeking open recruitment again and may want YOU.

2w3dlky.jpg

You may know us (me) as the founder/leader of the bunch of dumb animals "PETCO" community, and that clan that makes a lot of gold, gets confused about fights, and generally forgets what it's doing. Much like actual cats!

chairman_meow_red.jpg

You might also know us as "Those guys who fought that really bad clan where the guy who recorded it used an oversized minimap and actually put a fucking camo net on an IS-4" :                                                                             http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lCV-EHVy_P0

Our awful cat themed clan shown here : http://www.noobmeter.com/clan/na/PBKAC

We're currently working on becoming much more active in the UC meta again, as well as finally spending all of these mountains of gold that we accumulate. Aside from our cat-oriented community, you can also find these things!

• Terrible humour! (Our humour is quite possibly the worst thing in the history of humanity and may result in cancer)

• Independence in diplomacy and a good relationship with most powerclans on the server

• Furries (You THINK I'm joking)

• Positive natured clan wars environment unless you happen to be our blamecube field commander of the night

• Goons (SGLE died, goons cried, PBKAC stronk potato ally)

• Room to grow and move up in the rank and file as we're constantly trying to find more FCs as well as improve our own

•.Furry goons (YOU CANT DENY IT BAWBAW THEY EXIST)

• Absolutely NO cat pictures

15d1hnb.jpg

Our current requirements are as follows.

• 62% or higher 60-Day winrate

• 2900+ WN8 60 Day

• At least 6 clan wars viable Tier 10s or equivalent artillery

• Ability to show up AT LEAST 3-4 days per week (50% attendance exactly) for clan wars

If you are interested, feel free to PM myself, Gyarados, or my loving slave err, top uh, boyfriend Rexxie.

Or you can visit us on our teamspeak at pbkac.ts.nfoservers.com and look for anybody with a PBKAC icon and officer/server admin tags.

THE ABOLITION OF PRIVATE CHEESEBURGERS IS THE ULTIMATE GOAL, COMRADES! ONWARD TO VICTORY

evamjd.jpg

• Terrible humour! (Our humour is quite possibly the worst thing in the history of humanity and may result in cancer)

• Independence in diplomacy and a good relationship with most powerclans on the server

• Furries (You THINK I'm joking)

• Positive natured clan wars environment unless you happen to be our blamecube field commander of the night

• Goons (SGLE died, goons cried, PBKAC stronk potato ally)

• Room to grow and move up in the rank and file as we're constantly trying to find more FCs as well as improve our own

•.Furry goons (YOU CANT DENY IT BAWBAW THEY EXIST)

• Absolutely NO cat pictures

All of this is true.

as much as I would love to join PBKAC, I dont have enough 10s yet, or recent WN8 yet, and am unable to attend 3 nights CW a week. best I can do is 2 nights a week. 

ah well, maybe later if I get a chance.

I really missed you Ziddy... I get twitchy if I don't get to shoot things.