Sign in to follow this  
CarbonWard

YO_OY 6月绝赞招新/YO_OY Recruitment thread.

Posting this for a friend, ignore this if you don't understand Chinese as recruitment requires proficiency in Mandarin Chinese.

120gxlg.png

各位炮友大家好!YO_OY成立至今,已经成长成一个颇具实力的CW公会。感谢各位队员的努力和支持! 

YO_OY建立于14年1月份,经过近5个月的发展,队员的战斗力得到了极大的提高。无论是在野队,tourney还是CW,队员们都是团结一心,从不放弃。我们的理念是玩的开心,打的痛♂快!我们的目标是自给自足,其乐融融。

我们欢迎所有喜欢打领土战的战士,愿意组队闲聊的新人老手,我们提供各种紫怪和肥皂供君选择~群里的环境非常和谐,每天队(群)员(聊)们(狗)都在愉♂悦的交流经验~组队时的气氛很是高涨~(某人:尝尝这个! 卧槽!糊地上了!他喵的,脸都歪了!)

公会积极参加各类CW和tourney,我们拥有自己的tourney小队,固定参加各类tourney且拥有较为稳定的金币收入。

我们在上一次的World on Fire活动中成功拿到了15辆T23E3,这一切都离不开各位队员的坚持和实力。

YO_OY现在也是在处于蒸蒸日上的阶段,队员待遇优厚,想要加入我们的炮友请加群:338184809,进群请注明ID并联系YO_OY的征兵官 Bruceoops。

入会标准:
-1.拥有至少四辆CW 10级车(当然马上要出的也算)
-2.30天win8>1900, 总胜率>52%(专业火炮手或有特殊技能者可以特殊考虑)
-3.积极参加CW,每周上线超过3天
-4.团结友好,有节操(有了节操才能开心的掉节操~)
*如果是妹子请自觉跳过以上5条。
*如果是抓马er,请自觉@···嗯,你懂得

工会必备交流软件TS, 下载地址:http://www.teamspeak.com/?page=downloads

*公会有专人负责发福利,好孩子不要乱说哦~ 

9rpqh5.png

We welcome all like to play territory war warrior, veteran newcomers willing to team chat, we provide a variety of purple strange and soap for the king to choose ~ group in an environment of harmony, the team daily (group) member (chat) they (the dog) are happy atmosphere when the Discovery ♂ exchange of experience - the team is very high ... (someone: try this FML paste on the ground of his meow, face crooked!!!!)

-Google Translate

Does this actually make sense in Mandarin?

-Google Translate

Does this actually make sense in Mandarin?

Yes. It's full of ACG slang but it's fluent. It's a lot more natural in it's natural language.

We welcome all like to play territory war warrior, veteran newcomers willing to team chat, we provide a variety of purple strange and soap for the king to choose ~ group in an environment of harmony, the team daily (group) member (chat) they (the dog) are happy atmosphere when the Discovery ♂ exchange of experience - the team is very high ... (someone: try this FML paste on the ground of his meow, face crooked!!!!)

We welcome all those who enjoy clan wars. Veterans and newcomers are both welcome to platoon or just chat. Purples and (reference to picking up soap bars in prisons) for you to choose, depending on your taste. We are a "harmonious" (reference to CCP social policy tagline) group. All out clan members/chat spammers are friendly and have a great time exchanging experience and opinions. We are pretty high when we platoon. (Someone: Get a taste of this! Oh what the fuck, shot went into the ground. *Presumably gets hit back* There goes all my health)

Google translate gets confused when the language has words in a different order to english. For example:

Can you understand me? 

Kan jy vir my verstaan? (Afrikaans version of the above)

Can you for me understand? (Direct translation, which is what google often does.)

This results in these weird sentences, particularly when its mandarin because its soooo different to english.

You guys should check out Translation Party. It basically takes a quote, runs it through Google Translate back and forth between languages until the translations start repeating themselves, then gives you the result.

Gawd Google translate on this is terrible.

Good luck though, and I maintain that I hate Simplified characters.

>Hating on progress

Why do this to yourself?

It's less progress and more a system pushed by the Chinese Communist Party.

It's less progress and more a system pushed by the Chinese Communist Party.

They aren't mutually exclusive you know. I have honestly yet to see an advantage to Traditional, and I'm not exactly a fan of the CCP.

They aren't mutually exclusive you know. I have honestly yet to see an advantage to Traditional, and I'm not exactly a fan of the CCP.

It's less so about advantages and more so about aesthetics in calligraphy and the history behind the creation.

Anyways, we're very off-topic. Again, best of luck to you guys, my Mandarin is very Canto-ey. XD

huehue leggo orientals 

It's less so about advantages and more so about aesthetics in calligraphy and the history behind the creation.

Anyways, we're very off-topic. Again, best of luck to you guys, my Mandarin is very Canto-ey. XD

we have cantos it's chill, you gon git poached.

Oh noes, should I put on the Canadian manners or can I revert to my Hong Kong roots?

You guys should check out Translation Party. It basically takes a quote, runs it through Google Translate back and forth between languages until the translations start repeating themselves, then gives you the result.

Type lol into the site. It just repeats things over and over and then doesnt work. xD

huehue leggo orientals 

we have cantos it's chill, you gon git poached.

Don't worry, Yato speaks canto, we'll have him on the case in no time!