Chryses

Steam Summer Sale '14 !

Banished is now on 50% discount, its a very nice game where the goal is just to keep your people alive and expand your town, sort of like anno 1404 but without the focus on trading and war and more focus on your own ppls. In fact you cant even wage war or anything as there are no enemies.

The graphics are super cute too and its pretty challenging IMO, so Im getting it 8)

Banished is now on 50% discount, its a very nice game where the goal is just to keep your people alive and expand your town, sort of like anno 1404 but without the focus on trading and war and more focus on your own ppls. In fact you cant even wage war or anything as there are no enemies.

The graphics are super cute too and its pretty challenging IMO, so Im getting it 8)

Looks like Banished is kinda like the board game Agricola?

I'll wait and take a chance on an even bigger deal !!

Can only support the claims that Warband is totes worth it. I have sunk hours into that game and I still keep coming back. :3
For full enjoyment you should check out the common mods like Diplomacy. There are also many ports in different times: M&B ported to ancient Rome, the Napoleonic wars and much more. There are also lots of fantasy setting, the most popular one I still remember being the Prophecy of Pendor.

How's Borderlands 2? It's down to 75% off. Can get everything (all dlc and extra head/body packs) for about 25 bucks. Or can get the GOTY editions with vault pack 2 for higher level for 12.

So far I got my eyes on Bioshock 1 + 2 (Infinite feels quite shit TBH) and Metro 2033 + LL. Might also pick up the Crysis bundle as well because I lost the disk oh so long ago (calling EA for reactivation is insanely frustrating). State of Decay also looks neat with mods.

Anything else I should pick up?

No money, luckily with 520+ games in Steam i have more than enough to "farm" cards and sell them, already bought project zomboid and a couple of unkown indies like that. If anyone wants a game PM me (i have a lot to offer), we could do a simple transaction for WoT gold :P

Welp, the one title I bought at 75% off on simply won't run on my PC, lol. Well, it technically will, but I'd rather not play it fullscreened @ 1280x720. Changing res/screen causes a crash 100% of the time.

RIP Agarest.

Welp, the one title I bought at 75% off on simply won't run on my PC, lol. Well, it technically will, but I'd rather not play it fullscreened @ 1280x720. Changing res/screen causes a crash 100% of the time.

RIP Agarest.

(its pretty bad anyways)

(its pretty bad anyways)

Yea, the reviews of it were pretty bad.

This never would have happened if Steam had eroge *-*

I got a pretty swag steam background from its cardz though. although I retired it.  (for some reason I like steam trading cards)

you can get pretty backgrounds and badges noone will ever see.  Or I guess you can sell them and get games you will never play.  your call.

I have to say Dust: An Elysian Tail is a pleasure to play so far.  Glad I picked it up.  

Combat feels awesome, decent voice acting, and gorgeous visuals.  Solid pick for $5.

I don't see the point of cards at all. I sell them and they buy me new games.

Truth be told, neither do I.  But considering this topic, what it's about and the sucess of steam and their sales; I'd say their business model doesn't need critiquing from the likes of us.

I have to say Dust: An Elysian Tail is a pleasure to play so far.  Glad I picked it up.  

Combat feels awesome, decent voice acting, and gorgeous visuals.  Solid pick for $5.

More impressive when you realize it was made by a single guy over three years.