It could be that the SEA server uses the backwards date-format (MM-DD-YY) and he is unbanned today. Otherwise I would also love to hear the story behind a 6 month ban. That takes a new level of trolling I think :P

Just ask Disney2, that's a man with a lot of experience when it comes to tonks and bans :)

I vote that since it hasn't been March 2015 yet (his join date), the date referred to in the ban is written by murrican standards.

I thought I would share some more pictures of my little cat army that is stationed on a Danish farm  :P

All of these cats are "outdoor" cats, and we have another 2 cats that are "indoor" cats (pictures can be found in one of my previous posts).

8Dr9M8G.jpg

Names from top left and clockwise: Snow white, "flounder", Gizmo, The Girl, Silva, Frida, Maestro (aka. mini-hitler), "dot", Fatty, Tiki, Momma Cat.

xYZ3coi.jpg

Brown/black: "Flunder". Grey: Tiki. White-nosed: Frida. White-nosed with mustache: Meastro (aka. mini-hitler because of the "beard").

wOifz0q.jpg

Flunder, Tiki and Frida again and with The Girl.

gbXQyig.jpg

The girl and Frida.

And some of ma chicks at the farm (nameless, sadly):

E5QASBG.jpg

SWEEEEEEEEEEEEET

Mai kitty had to go to the vet today to get her tail amputated, have no clue how it happened, but saw her earlier with half a tail dropping down, cut to the bone :(

SWEEEEEEEEEEEEET

Mai kitty had to go to the vet today to get her tail amputated, have no clue how it happened, but saw her earlier with half a tail dropping down, cut to the bone :(

Motherfuckers. I mean I don't know if a person did it, or it was an accident. I would put a Jihad on anyone who hurt my cat, and If you don't believe me you better kill me now because I'll put a Jihad on you too. 

Motherfuckers. I mean I don't know if a person did it, or it was an accident. I would put a Jihad on anyone who hurt my cat, and If you don't believe me you better kill me now because I'll put a Jihad on you too. 

*Crusade

I have a pressing desire to rewrite the letter the Pope wrote to rise the crusades back in the day in a cat fashion.

A VERY pressing desire.

SWEEEEEEEEEEEEET

So you got a Manx now?

Pretty much. She's got such a stumpy tail :(

It looks like a long shit is hanging out of her arse with all the fur gone around that region.

And Zinn, a sick bastard :(

Thought as the last few posts have been of amazing kitties that I would share my two little girls with you all

This is Chillie (7.5 years old and tiny!) - receiving some fuss, she is completely ginger and has rather cool lynx-tipped ears

20130518_232109_Perfectly_Clear0001.jpg

Aaaaaaaaand this is her sister Amber, the 'Daddy's Girl' who is more like a dog than a cat. Also 7.5 years old (both seniors now!! Where has the time gone!)

20150105_182850_Perfectly_Clear.jpg

They both look and behave like kittens still and it's also very unusual to have completely ginger female cats (an oddity of about 1 in 20,000 yet I have two!). I'm a big soft git when it comes to our cats (belonged to my fiancée before I met her but they won me over along with her, clearly cats choose people rather than people choosing cats!) 

Sorry for poor quality of pics - taken on a phone, if anyone wants to see more I do have some better pics somewhere

Forgot to mention that they are both rescue kitties too! Which makes them even more precious, how someone could give them away (when they were less than 6 months old!) is beyond me

if anyone wants to see more I do have some better pics somewhere

You can never get enough cat pictures. I'll have to take a picture of the work ones sometime, one of them has a habit of headbutting you when she wants attention  :smiledown:

Time to invade other TS servers :3

Also, having three KITTYs in a platoon is OP. Me, RoneryKim and CrimeyAriva had a 90-ish % winrate yesterday - after 30 games and only 4 losses.

8hSViGO.png

And my morning solo session is just not the same. Damn teams :(

jkuKv6s.png