1411485771030_Image_galleryImage_EXCLUSI

Now we're all winners! :D

That is one weird way to hold a cat. I hope it is not male, otherwise it would have a set of pressurerised balls after a prolonged walk like that D:

Taylor is such a lovely person. She doesn't kill animals to wear them. <3

She does eat their flesh though.

Sooooo.

Since the people want and need the KITTY cats, I will now give you the tale of Nurkus' most exciting encounters in WOT 2k15. Prepare yer diddlyholes!

After being sick for quite some time I had to shake some rust:

scared-kitten.gif

I went in to a really hard carry on Scouts EU account, alone in the city vs Hummel, Dicker max, Hellcat, M6 and VK3001P. I was in a one-shot KV-85, capping on lakeville, like this:

giphy.gif

Hellpuss, M6 and VK shows up and tries to take out a KITTY:

mouse-scares-cat-o.gif

Murder I wrote on all three of them, and the counter passed 80%:

grumpy-cat-party-over.0.gif

Dicky shows up, and I was like "come at me bro!"

cat.gif

I ninja'd that shitter, RIPerino!

giphy.gif

When counter was at 99% I was slightly tense:

tumblr_m41q0cyIJq1rugtvpo1_250.gif

If Hummel-HE had rained over me, I would seriously find him IRL:

the-cat-attacl.gif

I ended up with Radley-Walters, DeLanglade's, Crucial Contribution, High Caliber, Invader, Top Gun, a handfull of ribbons and what not. And EpicFale was all "thanks for carry":

rs_500x313-140204131700-tumblr_inline_n0

--

I also had a 7.2k dmg, 7 kill game in the STB-1, and still no ace to be seen. But that's okay gaym, I DIDN'T WANT YOUR FILTHY STATPADDING WHORE MEDAL ANYWAY! *SOBS*

tumblr_m2nmpiWFJ41qd7golo1_400.gif

When someone told me they hackz0rzed my account and had a lucky gaem

20qjk9d.gif

I had a quick peek at the results though, because

4j5pbp.gif

Wondering how she got all them credits, I started up the replay and got my kerrot

2d98nti.gif

Nurkus' play style really made me go

2m2jkno.gif

But then she started going like dis

QwsCEz8.gif

When she killed that Dmax, the only possible player that could've been was either Jsnazz training his famous hetzer crew, or dis bear

2iafpg5.png

Anyway, I now has a Radley so here you go kitty

wsadqx.gif

Just found this seeing as though 'people' seem to love this woman along with Kitties! (Kitties are arguably better though)

http://www.people.com/article/taylor-swift-sends-fan-1989-check-student-loans

So, Its_Matra would like to join KITTY, and I have started the epic nag to make GetLucky make room for him. :beard:

Intensity-scale:

Today:

catgifpage83.gif.pagespeed.ce.jh04g0m9nR

Heeeey...

Tomorrow:

cat_did_u_forget....gif

Dude, DUDE!

The day after:

c6vGQui.gif

srsly pls

The day after:

tumblr_m52cqek4wK1rurnfyo1_400.gif

DON'T YOU TRY TO ESCAPE ME YOU SNEAKY SWEDE!

The day after:

8CJGhZQ.gif

CAN YOU HEAR ME? CAN YOU HEAR ME!?!? CAN YOU!?!?!? HUUUH!?!?

The day after:

tumblr_m5cedzp05z1rxunrco1_5001.gif

THIS. IS. HELL.

Nurkus' play style really made me go

2m2jkno.gif

You are not alone. I think it was yesterday when I was watching TimGots stream and he ran into a kitteh platoon including Nurkus. After he was told that she was a girl he went on a rant about how girls ALWAYS camp in WoT. Meanwhile Nurkus was, errr, keeping the spawn secure.  :biglaugh:

Strange, generally she plays less agressive then me, but that doesnt say much. On the other hand Ive noticed some players tend to play more passive as their stats rise.

That's the biggest bullshit I've read so far this year, and keep in mind, I do have chat enabled in-game. I think someone needs to look at my replays, I literally never camp base unless forced by circumstance. If it was at Mines south spawn yesterday, I had zero options than to be there to control both sides at once, since the rest of my team was .... errrr, dead. And I was, errr, ammo racked. I would never win a 1v1, I would never be able to out-spot someone any further ahead, and I did still have a chance to win, since a ot of them were 1-shots. The people on TS can confirm that I was nagging the entire time, because I don't have the patience to stay stationary and I hate being forced to- I rarely stop to even fucking aim. But I guess I can't really expect more from someone that makes such an absolute statement with an entire ONE game as sample size.

Go nuts.

http://wotreplays.com/uploader/nurkus/id/297176

You are not alone. I think it was yesterday when I was watching TimGots stream and he ran into a kitteh platoon including Nurkus. After he was told that she was a girl he went on a rant about how girls ALWAYS camp in WoT. Meanwhile Nurkus was, errr, keeping the spawn secure.  :biglaugh:

Nice shitpoasting... You really have no clue what you are talking about...

796.gif

Found the replay, and I ask you now, from this minimap;

Where else would you

a) Be in arty cover

b) Be in cover from hill crossfire and spotting lines

c) Be able to out-spot all tanks on east flank

d) Have lines of fire east AND west

e) Be able to protect platoon mates' asses

f) Be able to cover our E-100

g) Potentially win the game

10922553_10206379443351215_6045287408537

?

I was under the impression that KAZNA had really solid players that knew what was needed to try and win games. I don't understand how he didn't see what I was doing, as I'm sure he would have done the same if given the same situation. Even if I'm sure he would much prefer that I just triple R'd right into two hundos, a 50 100 and a STB to try and out-skill them like a true potatoe. (Before I went here, I was bumping shoulders with Devil on the hillside and then with our Hundo, as I'm sure stream followers also could see, since I was spotted multiple times)

I don't know. You tell me, I'm obviously the 10/10 camping retard here, as confirmed by 4 minutes from one game.

John-Krasinski.gif

My platoon mates were Orrie and DevilishRed, for the record.

Oi!

Back of the queue  &gt;:(

I've been in the queue before CrimeyAriva was in  :tongue:

But yes I would like to join teh Kittehs, plus I have two awesome ginger girls (cats) - what more credentials do I need  :thumbup:

10857903_10152831968041893_7841278193879

10423925_10152790975596893_1854847619014

and lately the top one of the two pics she has been like this after getting an infected dew-claw

994989_10152055460161893_657689505_n.jpg

random cat picture because why not

10891875_10152883966731893_8498596645581

That's the biggest bullshit I've read so far this year, and keep in mind, I do have chat enabled in-game. I think someone needs to look at my replays, I literally never camp base unless forced by circumstance. If it was at Mines south spawn yesterday, I had zero options than to be there to control both sides at once, since the rest of my team was .... errrr, dead. And I was, errr, ammo racked. I would never win a 1v1, I would never be able to out-spot someone any further ahead, and I did still have a chance to win, since a ot of them were 1-shots. The people on TS can confirm that I was nagging the entire time, because I don't have the patience to stay stationary and I hate being forced to- I rarely stop to even fucking aim. But I guess I can't really expect more from someone that makes such an absolute statement with an entire ONE game as sample size.

Go nuts.

http://wotreplays.com/uploader/nurkus/id/297176

Nice shitpoasting... You really have no clue what you are talking about...

iZcTuAo2yjZsj.gif

I don't not take kindly to bullshits post/attacks in the KITTY-thread by misinformed donkeys about any KITTY-member. Any one with half a brain would not make such generalizations or comments based on a single game seen on a stream by some one that only can show one side of the battle.