Matra:

Then I should have given all the gifs of playing KITTYs!

maschine-giuliano1.gif

runaway_keyboard_02.gif

And to round it off, a lobster making sweet music:

tumblr_m3zfm5YNeX1r64t0co1_500.gif

AHAHAHA the Launchpad one is perfect and all of these are going into my collection, I SERIOUSLY have to bow down to your collection of gifs (or resources)... I can't even find stuff half as cool

But me and Epic leaving clearly didn't help on that goal, so it balances out.

EDIT: Also congratulations on being the top 10 on the WN8 metric. Dont forget to pad dem tanks to stay there :)

EDIT2: 

It was all Vicecomes. Don't be mad Nurkus.  :)

A bit distasteful considering Vicecomes was kicked from a clan he had been part of for several months, don't you think?

I was not aware.

Afaik they just started rigorously enforcing the OP reqs, so removed anyone below the threshold without notice. Voila top 10 clan suddenly. 

I'm sure it's worth the pretty numbers.

28 players still in the clan under 2300WN8 

Which is why I dont understand why some people are kicked because of unsatisfactory stats and others are not. But hey, if you can keep sending them my way I wont complain. More great people for the Lobsters :P

wait guys were kicked?

i just thought they were removed due to being inactive to get new players in D:

well, i got an old clan buddy i fought in the campaign with anyway so ^^

<--- also one of the ones that are below the threshold in overall WN8, but I managed to talk my way in by always being on TS and poaching plat/stronk spots :D

Implying I'm bad.

Welp, then I won't come back when my CW days are over, don't wanna drag you down.

I had a few very good cat gifs that would be fitting. But eh, you don't deserve it. FU guys.

Plz we need more gifs :smiledown:

Derp. Havent played WoT for month or so. Also seems that I was actually kicked out of clan. I was under reqs anyway afaik, and besides I went rage-quit from WoT as far as I can remember :D So, good luck to those who are still in KITTY. This clan gave me chance to take part in CW and even get reward tank. That is dem nice.

I might load up WoT once again. I think I still have 9.5 version (if there was any updates). Gona be loner era again and maybe collecting random invites from random language clans :D

giphy.gif

Derp. Havent played WoT for month or so. Also seems that I was actually kicked out of clan. I was under reqs anyway afaik, and besides I went rage-quit from WoT as far as I can remember :D So, good luck to those who are still in KITTY. This clan gave me chance to take part in CW and even get reward tank. That is dem nice.

I might load up WoT once again. I think I still have 9.5 version (if there was any updates). Gona be loner era again and maybe collecting random invites from random language clans :D

giphy.gif

Hi man,

You got kicked because you have not been online for 2 months and we needed the spot, you are more then welcome back if you start playing active again. :thumbup:

Cheers,