Not to belittle your efforts but if PXA can get top 20 you boys should be higher.

Seeing that PXA got their first three missions on the first three days and then switched time zones to get an easier landing on Swabia... Not really something I would care to much about.

To add to that they have 51 of 56 people in the top 11k. We had 28 people with more then one day of games. Four of them in the last two days.

We lost on the first day to EXEED because I called to passive. On the second day we won the landing tournament for the province we had as a mission target only to have the mission changed because we got a technical defeat (zero chips on the province) on the second province we got the first day.

In the third day we lost vs 3xR, again because I called to passive.

And after that we played in Africa which was half empty be the time we got to the second and third mission.  Which is good and bad at the same time because we had only one team apart from once and there where no people to get bonuses from.

So the only clan that did better then us with less players is SENSE, who might have been really really lucky with their swabia landing, but still 24 people in the top 11k and place 28 is impressive.

*tips stahlhelm*

Also, what happened to klanu?

I'm burnt out, tired and want to chillax a bit with no obligations before I might embark on a whole new challenge that will teach me a lot and elevate my play. Sadly I was not the born gamer, so I need to granny my way through this game now that I can see the negative effects playing arty had on my stats. :potato:

I'm burnt out, tired and want to chillax a bit with no obligations before I might embark on a whole new challenge that will teach me a lot and elevate my play. Sadly I was not the born gamer, so I need to granny my way through this game now that I can see the negative effects playing arty had on my stats. :potato:

Kan relatere.