On 25. okt. 2015 kl. 13.41.02, Loxx12 said:

MFW weenis says he will leave Kitty

MFW weenis actually leaves Kitty

KiRu3YH.jpg

You will forever live on in my heart Goldieloxx. Ps we can still be homofriends.

Are you on this weekend?

Also you're not on Facebook are you? I wrote a semi-nice leaving post! 

New adventures awaiting us!

Kitty was immense fun while it lasted. Didn't feel the magic anymore the last few months. I love all my kittens and will keep the avatar at least until I found the IDEAL clan for me.

11 hours ago, Gotma said:

New adventures awaiting us!

Kitty was immense fun while it lasted. Didn't feel the magic anymore the last few months. I love all my kittens and will keep the avatar at least until I found the IDEAL clan for me.

Cross-eyed-Cat-I-See-What-You-Did-There.

I can point out the very second KITTY was starting the decline: When WaterWar pressed "Leave clan" like 9 months ago.

After some really questionable decisions from the commanders of not giving him a higher rank so he could keep activity up with bonuses and skirmishes, build a good SH and such. Result was that a lot of other core members (very active members) left shortly after. And I honestly feel kinda(insanely) butthurt about that, because the KITTY that was back then was a really fucking awesome clan and I miss those days greatly. But I guess that's old news.

EDIT: And of course, I hope all you former kitties will have a great time in IDEAL/other clan you might tiptoe off to. :D

Pretty sure it wasn't like this at all :P

WW leaving might have been highly influential for the development of the clan, but we still played 2 successful campaigns afterwards without a true FC. Namely Gyre, Peregrine, Orrie, Weenis (until he left, ftg) and me stood up for the clan and did everything possible to keep it running. Until last Friday where the stats-obsession reached a unknown level and it was just to much to take to for us. Seeing who is left in the clan right now, I don't think that it will ever become the same, if nothing changes recruitment-wise. Looking at the FB group however most of the people are fine with the platoon-only attitude and so it was us making up a problem that wasn't there for the other 40 members not speaking of the 50ish purple kitty corpses rotting away in the depths of the EU servers of course...

1 hour ago, MissNurkie said:

I can point out the very second KITTY was starting the decline: When WaterWar pressed "Leave clan" like 9 months ago.

After some really questionable decisions from the commanders of not giving him a higher rank so he could keep activity up with bonuses and skirmishes, build a good SH and such. Result was that a lot of other core members (very active members) left shortly after. And I honestly feel kinda(insanely) butthurt about that, because the KITTY that was back then was a really fucking awesome clan and I miss those days greatly. But I guess that's old news.

EDIT: And of course, I hope all you former kitties will have a great time in IDEAL/other clan you might tiptoe off to. :D

What put me off joining KITTY back then was that the people whom I met in the clan (and enjoyed playing with) they were suddenly demoralised by the booting of long-term members who put loads into the clan purely on the basis of 'their stats were not high enough' whilst others with lower stats were accepted...

It all became a bit elitist and, well... shit.