EchelonIII

Marks of Excellence

Could all of you Guys stop playing Type 64 or something....

Has anybody reached 3 Marks on this Tank yet?

I would say i have quite decent avg Dmg/Spot now, but i struggle to get over 92%...

I even switched to Gold Rations/moar APCR 

Yes, I have three MOE on my Type 64. It was a pain to get the last few % points. Pic doesn't show them but this is what I had to average to get them.

4uRAUzI.jpg

Currently I'm wondering how far I can push the percentage on the T71. After a few successful games yesterday evening I'm currently sitting on a solid 96% value for the mark.

I'll try to push this even further - lets see where it takes me.

However, when trying to do the same thing (gaining the third mark) for my other 2-mark tank, the WZ132, it occured to me how friggin slow and sluggish this thing is compared to the T71.

Bro-bro,

Where dem (T71) replays? Give me something.

i haven't been playing it as much since the Bulldog started peeing on all the hydrants...

So I jumped in my T67 today to get a few XP for the E4 On-track event. I've only got 30 games in it, and only about 10 since the MOE was implemented. With only ten games counting to MOE I realized that I already have my first mark. I think this may be my first tank to get all three marks. 

Have grinded three on the Type 59, IS-6 and T32. I'm on 88% or something for the E5 and the Obj. 140. Feels like I need to slowly crawl all the way up to like 93% or something and then luck out on a session :S

T10 battles are just so potato because everything can deal a lot of damage in a fast period of time...

Have grinded three on the Type 59, IS-6 and T32. I'm on 88% or something for the E5 and the Obj. 140. Feels like I need to slowly crawl all the way up to like 93% or something and then luck out on a session :S

T10 battles are just so potato because everything can deal a lot of damage in a fast period of time...

I"m finding T10's really difficult to grab the third mark. Been getting to 93% on the T57 only to drop back to 90 repeatedly.

I'm very confused ( as usual ). I'm a relatively new player - 4 k battles.... And a very solid tomato.. Mostly because of the initial learning curve..... But I have two tanks with three stripes, ( a tier 7 and 8) and a tier 6 with two stripes. How can that happen while I struggle to get my win8 rating out of the red.

If I'm really playing that well, What can I do differently to improve stats?

I'm very confused ( as usual ). I'm a relatively new player - 4 k battles.... And a very solid tomato.. Mostly because of the initial learning curve..... But I have two tanks with three stripes, ( a tier 7 and 8) and a tier 6 with two stripes. How can that happen while I struggle to get my win8 rating out of the red.

If I'm really playing that well, What can I do differently to improve stats?

Are they by any chance German? Germany gets three stripes per level of mark, so you actually have nine very thin stripes at third level.