Never

Error in WN8 calculations fixed

Well, since WN8 was implemented this error was present :P

Awesome. If I didn't feel bad about my stats before I do now :-)

Although I did feel bad about them :-)

So...business as usual then!

oh so thats why mine jumped from 1260 to 1280, was wondering what epic amazing session I could of had that would cause it ti jump 20 points :P

wn8 is boosted ALOT by dmg alone, my example is I did 6k dmg and not much asst dmg at all, got 7-8k wn8,  another game in the same tank did 7.5k asst dmg and 2k dmg and only got 2.2k wn8.

How does that work?

I have a question

on WOTLABS I am 1265 ovverall WN8 on the ingame XVM I am like 1387 w... Why the 100+ point difference?

mine dropped 2 points

Same here. Somehow I see my wn8 in xvm at about a 100 pts higher than on wotlabs or n00bmeter. o.O

wn8 is boosted ALOT by dmg alone, my example is I did 6k dmg and not much asst dmg at all, got 7-8k wn8,  another game in the same tank did 7.5k asst dmg and 2k dmg and only got 2.2k wn8.

How does that work?

Assist damage was not always tracked by Wargaming, so most of that old data is nonexistent.  This makes it hard to judge the correlation between assist damage and winning.  It would also make it impossibly to fairly implement it in the calculation, since thousands of games from before assist tracking would be under valued.

Assist damage was not always tracked by Wargaming, so most of that old data is nonexistent.  This makes it hard to judge the correlation between assist damage and winning.  It would also make it impossibly to fairly implement it in the calculation, since thousands of games from before assist tracking would be under valued.

Well 3 years into the game can't we just all settle for a new rating based on the time assist damage was implemented? Seriously who cares about my 7.2 stats with the Pz.Kpfw. IV Vader anymore? The game has changed so much I claim WN8 can't judge those fairly anyways. No sixth sense, no gold rounds, hell 55% W/R was considered purple due to MM spread back then. How was that implemented and measured fairly?

wotlabs is also off with 32 points for me, ever since 9.0 patch in wot my stats on wotlabs and noobmeter are not the ones ingame only feldzug is correct. why is this?

My best WN8 tank went up by almost 1000!

D1 2 light tank_type_light.png France 734 469 0 3.3 0 0%
100.0% 3 No 2013-08-30 01:52

wotlabs is also off with 32 points for me, ever since 9.0 patch in wot my stats on wotlabs and noobmeter are not the ones ingame only feldzug is correct. why is this?

WoTLabs and Noobmeter are correct for the latest version of the expected values. Feldzug and XVM were pretty far off even for the previous version, because they never added the line for the Pz IVH. Most other WN8 sites managed to do that at least.

No way, I checked in forum somehow my wn8 getting dropped by 200

This time for developer site and wotlabnet to fix it in short/long term at very soon.

I wish it back to normal, with real calculation wn8

Do you guys really know your WN8 close enough to see a 40 or 100 point change, or is there a site giving you the before and after?

The only reason I post now and then is to see what my stats are.

Looks like the change to expected values has gone through on most sites, I have the same number (1328) on wotlabs,s noobmeter, and xvm.

My wn8 went down from 1660 to 1580 in an hour and has not been buffed back up yet?

Noobmeter shows a huge dive in my wn8. Efficiency rating was 2300 for that day and wn8 0....

Could you please fix this. I will most likely lose my job and wife if my wn8 drops below 1600!

Thanks!

why do people care about their stats so much?

yeah man my recent dropped 75 points and a good 20 to my overall....this is a huge problem that needs to be fixed as it seems it isnt just me

No way, I checked in forum somehow my wn8 getting dropped by 200

This time for developer site and wotlabnet to fix it in short/long term at very soon.

I wish it back to normal, with real calculation wn8

Same, drop about 200

And in noobmeter, i have 100+ game with WN8=0, what the ***?

Same, drop about 200

And in noobmeter, i have 100+ game with WN8=0, what the ***?

Calm down...

its would take time to fix something...

neverwish is looking to fix wn8 from database which WG provided.