Solono

Disclosure, clarification and an apology.

What scares me the most is the answer to the question: "How many other shady deals did Allurai make before this?"

When an admin is shown to have been corrupt as in this case, it calls into question all his previous decisions. Are there any existing plans to review them?

What scares me the most is the answer to the question: "How many other shady deals did Allurai make before this?"

When an admin is shown to have been corrupt as in this case, it calls into question all his previous decisions. Are there any existing plans to review them?

Stop trying to stir the shit please. And in no meaning of the word is it scary , its a computer game forum ffs

My answer would be "I do not believe any"

Any such deals he may have potentially made did nothing to affect the forum in the slightest if they happened, There is no plan to review because there is no suspicion on my part, much less evidence or trails to examine.

Well then, thank you for clarification, though that shitstorm ran it's course for too long, was somewhat enjoyable from a non-participator view.

It's always nice to see someone from a high up position willing to apologize and admit when a mistake has been made. 

In all honesty, i didnt know Tioga before he was banned the first time so i dont know how much of a shit stain he actually was but i dont think you guys should be too hard on yourselves. The mistake has been corrected and now peace has been restored.

Now we can live happily ever after..

Now that that's over with, can we go back to posting kitten pictures? :3

I want squirrel pics  :tongue:

Thanks for being open about this Solono -- really shows how much you care about this little community here. It's a shame Allurai did that, removing him from Admin was probably the right decision, no need to ban him. I hope he still tries to be a contributing member of WoTLabs, same with Wandorf, even if it's just poasting now. Glad this all got cleared up.

Still the best community for WoT, and still the best place to get information. And besides, while there was general confusion until things got figured out, once the culprit is found, there is no reason to go blaming anybody not involved, and so my trust in the mods is not harmed.

So what happened?

Guess I was playing too much tanks and missed the whole thing.

On a side note, the stats page seems to load much faster now, thanks!

As someone who doesn't dig too deep into the depths of these fine forums.

What has/did Tioga done on these forums that is so bad? All I ever see from him is badpoasting.

What has/did Tioga done on these forums that is so bad? All I ever see from him is badpoasting.

I think it's the amount and horridness of the badpoasting

Would be all fine and dandy if Tioga wasn't infamous for shitting up any place he visits

See: 4chan's /vg/ World of Tanks threads, official forums, NTR/PLSGO

Exactly, all we ever see from him is badpoasting

Allurai removed, AND WANDORF?

Solono your are a fucking hype G. 

Like, honestly the best forum admin anyone could want. We should have an appreciation day. The second best thread compared to this recently was PityFool's lynching thread. This is the reason why I still lurked this place when on vacation for homework. Because exciting stuff happens.