Sorphius

Worst Player You've Ever Seen

Cant recall this guys name, but Ive seen him twice on Westfield in an IS7, which he takes down to D-0 and snipes. He was last alive on the enemy team each time. Overall WR was 39%, WN8 was 15. And not a bot.

I saw a dark green BUNEH in a 50b do that today.

This is the baddest i can remember. Was in one of our three tier X - yay...

Overall survival rate of 40%, so you can guess where he spend the next 15 minutes ijn that particular match  o_o

signature.png

After a close® look @ my friendslist:

signature.png

signature.png

signature.png

signature.png

I left the (possible) bots out, so this are (i think) real players

ps: I met that didimo guy (who Oneechan posted) 3x in battle, at first look he doesnt even play that bad, but howboy, he is bad :P (i ``track`` him for more as year now, and he keeps playign, while not really improving)

Why has nobody mentioned the legendary "this game is rigged," venari7 or whatever his name is?

Oh god that mouthbreather. Had the massive misfortune of encountering him on my team (twice!). All he did was rush forward and then complain about hacks or other bullshit

Look at the rest for ROPOPA clan. Anyone have an old SLYfox54 signature around. 

I'm still not sure whether you guys are just waking up to the prevalence of bots or not. At least it's good to know SEA isn't the only server getting them.

Damnit why did I watch that, I feel even more stupid just by watching that.... lol

Damnit why did I watch that, I feel even more stupid just by watching that.... lol

Seriously, wtf? That would have been a draw if the third tank hadn't put an end to it.

bots 

By and large, these are people that we've encountered actually playing the game.  Not bots.  People who are so  bad that a bot would be preferable.

By and large, these are people that we've encountered actually playing the game.  Not bots.  People who are so  bad that a bot would be preferable.

That was the belief we held for a long while - ie that bots don't move, just auto aim etc.. However then we started seeing a few people regularly pulling 400+ battles a day, yet when spotted in match were moving. They moved. They shot. They died quickly. Then we noticed a pattern. They would always go to the same spots on every map. Without fail. Basically a new version of 'smart' bot that weren't anywhere near as blatant in their in game behaviour - apart from the number of battles they were pulling. I did a check today and on every server there were multiple players pulling over 2k battles in a week. That isn't human.

We had a fellow (now banned) named I_A_L_E_X_I who managed about 22k battles in 2 months. So common and predictable he was that you could make a call at the start of a battle that he'd be dead in under 90 seconds. I made that comment 5 times in battles. His record was 37 seconds and not once did he survive the 90. He basically would just drive straight at the enemy base on one of the most common flanks. On himmelsdorf he literally just drove straight into the central courtyard and sit... every time.

I'm still not sure whether you guys are just waking up to the prevalence of bots or not. At least it's good to know SEA isn't the only server getting them.

they are no bots (the guys i posted)

i have like 25 or so really bad ppl in my friendlist, and they play ``normal``, they are just really bad...

and the best proof are the terrible stats in tier 10, nobody bots in tier 10...

ps: i guess about 25% of the players is so bad, a advanced bot would be better, thus i dont care for that bot-hunt crap, a bot who drives and shoot does already more as 1/3 of the players, YES EU pubbies are that bad, seeing people in tier 10 tanks living the entire game, to shoot 2x and deal 0-300 dmg (a kill shot or so) is normal, it happens every single game...

This is me playing tank football: WN8:    76

Still better than some people in this thread actually playing tanks that able to damage other tanks...

I know some bot users watch the screen to see if someone comments to them so they can answer.

Lol, a lot of these players posted would be better if they were a bot, at least then they might get a shot or two off

they are no bots (the guys i posted)

i have like 25 or so really bad ppl in my friendlist, and they play ``normal``, they are just really bad...

and the best proof are the terrible stats in tier 10, nobody bots in tier 10...

ps: i guess about 25% of the players is so bad, a advanced bot would be better, thus i dont care for that bot-hunt crap, a bot who drives and shoot does already more as 1/3 of the players, YES EU pubbies are that bad, seeing people in tier 10 tanks living the entire game, to shoot 2x and deal 0-300 dmg (a kill shot or so) is normal, it happens every single game...

So you feel it's ok that bots are doing hundreds of battles a day, (3 over 400 for yesterday on EU - that's an average of 3.6mins per battle including garage, queue and countdown if they botted for the full 24 hours), getting tier 10s with so little effort? It's no wonder they are bad in their 10s.

I know some bot users watch the screen to see if someone comments to them so they can answer.

fact they watch screen make it much more stupid

if they watch it, why not you know, play it....

How the fuck do you get less than 40% WR? You get bots that just sit in cap the whole game who have a higher WR!

34bde2c7eac4b12fec8ebfad5b806f0f5c12f2f7

I don't have any name in particular, but it always amazes me how bad red/orange players are. I saw some guy yesterday on an IS-7 that was 10 feet away from the back of a tank, but he wouldn't shoot. He was swinging his turret wildly, trying to find a better target than the back of a fucking tank, and he wouldn't shoot. y u no shoot :(

So you feel it's ok that bots are doing hundreds of battles a day, (3 over 400 for yesterday on EU - that's an average of 3.6mins per battle including garage, queue and countdown if they botted for the full 24 hours), getting tier 10s with so little effort? It's no wonder they are bad in their 10s.

If they install a bot which can / will:

- shoot spotted targets

- dont shoot HE

- doesnt block me / try to push me out of covering talking klingon

- stays in base to defend (and not runs away)

- goes to a certain (random) direction

then i gladly have bots over total idiots

my E50 with 500 hp vs E3 and Conq, Conq 1950 hp, E3 900 hp, i shoot the E3 with APC and facehug the Conq (so E3 can shoot me), Conq tries to flank me (he doesnt shoot) while i try to keep the Conq in between me and the E3, i shoot the E3 in the meantime (not the Conq)

the Conq gives up, and hugs me, shooting HE at my turret, i can thus kill the E3 and hit the Conq 3x, before i die... (by HE shells...)

If that Conq was a bot with AP ammo, he would have just stopped and shot me, and im dead, he as human kamikaze rushed me, trying to flank, while blocking an friendly E3 (who could, and would one shot me)

We did win this game, if i hadnt killed the E3, we had lost i think, we now had an Jp-E100 and E50m vs Conq, E4, E50m and arty, if they also had an extra E3, we had lost (E50m killed enemy E50m and Conq, before yoloderping toward the E4, which killed hem, our Jp-E100 then killed both E4 and arty)

The Conq did 500 dmg this game, all on me with HE, if he would have been a bot, he had done more dmg, and won the game...