Hey all,
I'm _Brendan! I've been playing WOT since August 12th, 2013. I started off as a red baddie like most players do. When I first viewed my stats on Wotlabs, I realized just how bad I was... 757 WN8 and a pretty low survival rate. All I was really doing at that point was derping around in my IS-3 and low-tier tanks with bad players.  It was then when I started stepping up my game. Come May 5th, 2014 I first sign up for the Wotlabs forum. Here were my stats at the time: http://wotlabs.net/na/player/brendanthekid/1399248000 I was slowly getting better at tonks. Since joining Wotlabs, I have read countless guides and watched tons of replays from all you good players. I have tremendously improved my gameplay and just last night got my first 6k, 7k and almost 8k dmg in my Object 704. 

Here are my stats now:

signature.png

Finally, can someone review my replays please? I uploaded my past 50 games here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/cuts8orope3818s/Past%2050%20replays.zip

Thanks Wotlabs!

Hey dude, welcome! It looks like you caught your stats alot earlier than me.  :thumbup:

There are some awesome people here. So much information and knowledge.

ill download some for the time being and write something up for you later

Alright, thanks!

I watched 1/2 of them:

1.) You stick around for way to long, where you are even lit, and take arty splashes the first 1-3 minutes of the game.

2.) as with problem #1, you are way too aggressive in tanks with the fcm 50t, obj 704, is-3, etc. where you put yourself in the front lines to far, and you can't go back to defend the base because you are already committed to far/already died/stuck in a really bad position.

3.) Not enough map awareness/minimap lookin'. ex. you were scouting middle on airfield in the t54, crested/lit to much and took an arty shot reducing your hp to half. continued to do so while a pack of heavies rolled hard south and killed a few of the team and you.

4.) I recommend you to further your knowledge of the maps for hulldown/flanking positions if you play the is7/t54 a lot.

5.) Visit wotlabs more often and have fun!

I watched 1/2 of them:

1.) You stick around for way to long, where you are even lit, and take arty splashes the first 1-3 minutes of the game.

2.) as with problem #1, you are way too aggressive in tanks with the fcm 50t, obj 704, is-3, etc. where you put yourself in the front lines to far, and you can't go back to defend the base because you are already committed to far/already died/stuck in a really bad position.  

3.) Not enough map awareness/minimap lookin'. ex. you were scouting middle in the t54, crested/lit to much and took an arty shot reducing your hp to half. continued to

do so while a pack of heavies rolled hard south and killed a few of the team and you.

4.) I recommend you to further your knowledge of the maps for hulldown/flanking positions if you play the is7/t54 a lot.

5.) Visit wotlabs more often and have fun!

Thanks you very, very much! It is very appreciated!

Thanks you very, very much! It is very appreciated!

no problem! feel free to look at my replays on the is7 here:

and any other replayers threads!