Johnny_Wishbone

What are your unreasonable prejudices?

WT E and 183 players are not even subhuman, bacteria in feces contribute more to the world than they do

Arty players are not even feces bacteria, I've yet to come up with something more insulting

Americlaps are full of themselves and Yuros need to get their heads out of their asses and stop being offended by gold ammo and thinking they are so pro for not using them

reds aren't human, yellows are trash, greens are fodder, blues understand nothing, light purples are far worse than they think they are, and apparently you can get to dark purple and still be a complete moron as demonstrated by most of them that I've met

but they are all loveable einsteins compared to arty players

Awe. I want to be a red.  Then I could be a kitty! Wait...

Every player in a Dutch clan sucks.

I too noticed there is a lack of good dutch-speaking clans (gotta get the flemish in on it too). I always wondered why since there seem to be more then enough good Dutch and Flemish players to make one.

How about you, gehaktemolen and some others start a good one then (and euhm, can I apply once I get to blue recent  =D )

I too noticed there is a lack of good dutch-speaking clans (gotta get the flemish in on it too). I always wondered why since there seem to be more then enough good Dutch and Flemish players to make one.

How about you, gehaktemolen and some others start a good one then (and euhm, can I apply once I get to blue recent  =D )

Because any not half-wit Dutch speaker over 14 years old finds any computer-, game- or tank-related term in Dutch completely ridiculous, and prefers communication in English.

I have no prejudices in this game, only fear for furry-lovers...

Because any not half-wit Dutch speaker over 14 years old finds any computer-, game- or tank-related term in Dutch completely ridiculous, and prefers communication in English.

Indeed. We get 3 perfectly good languages in BE/NL from our neighbours which we can all understand and speak (English, French & German). I say just abolish Dutch. And no need for regional clans due to language issues.

Tito

True, but that isn't exactly what I meant. And neither me nor most of NLD members use weird translated terms. A Dutch, Belgian or Dutch-speaking clan isn't about not using any English terms.

Top clans are always going to be international, but most countries have good-ish clans except for the Dutch and Belgians (to my knowledge)

If the Fins can do this with a population of only 5.5 million :

http://ftr.wot-news.com/2014/03/31/flag-of-finland-on-cw-map-eu/

Imagine what the dutch could do if every half decent player wasn't in an international clan.

Or is it really because the Fins don't speak good English that there are more good Finnish clans? (I really have no idea)

I say just abolish Dutch. 

I fully agree with this, best gift for future generations.

Prejudices. Reds will die and die quickly making the worst mistake possible. Orange will still make mistakes. Yellow(like me) can do somethings and can carry by the will of god. Green is genrally proficent, Blue is above average, purple walk in the halls of valhallah and smite the heathens. :tongue:

Reds, may not even have ammo loaded.

Yellows, scout in arty.

Greens, found the mini-map but don't look at it.

Blues, overextend.

Purple, under-extend.

I hate players who refuse to use the tank they are in for the purpose it was made. Nothing worse then heavies camping behind arty and mediums scouting the red line behind cap.

Prejudices. Reds will die and die quickly making the worst mistake possible. Orange will still make mistakes. Yellow(like me) can do somethings and can carry by the will of god. Green is genrally proficent, Blue is above average, purple walk in the halls of valhallah and smite the heathens. :tongue:

Oranges will do a shot or two of damage then die

Yellows do half their health in damage then die

Greens play passively do roughly their health in damage and get a kill or two

Blues are just inexperienced purples and make one fatal mistake every other match

Purples are just rerolls

Dark purples are just rerolls

I dislike people who include their nationality in their user name.

xyz_BR, abc_PL => Poor, stupid, ugly, bad@everything, arty players.

slight tangent - I noticed some ESL polish players have changed their usernames from xxx_PL to xxx_US.  Anyone know what that's about? sponsorship?

ie:  http://www.esl.eu/pl/wot/7on7/polish_qualifiers_1/team/7335493/

hmm only the unreasonable prejudices eh....

- anyone in a CHAI related clan will camp at the red line, even in tanks like IS-6.

- 90% of people blue on XVM will camp rather than make a play, given the opportunity to do either.

- greens are generally obnoxious on TS, since all they talk about is how RNG is always against them. Or complain about gold ammo spam. Or how the enemy team is purpler than ours. Or how they have more tier 10s. Whatever - they'll find something to be obnoxious about.

My main predjudice is that NA players spam waaaay more Gold ammo than most EU players.
Watching a few NA streams kinda confirmed this for me as they shot way more gold than I did and I think I am already shooting more than most EU players...
On the same note I am convinced that NA players are spoiled by WGs tournaments and other methods to earn in game gold. Really, for me every bit of free XP I get is earned or bought. I am kinda jelly of free gold. :tongue:

Also a typical EU prejudice: Players who refuse to answer chat do not speak english.
I am also convinced that Russians can't tank. Way too agressive.

I am also convinced that all player using any form of Rommel, Guderian and Mannstein and so on are scrublords. I also have the same feeling concerning players who end their username with their birth year or with their nationality. Most disrespected player would be PL_Romel_19_PL_90 or something like that. :beard:  (disclaimer: I just used PL as the country for the example based on the Siemka!-predjudice of the EU server. I realize fully that other countries have equally obnoxious player bases (i.e. Germany: "Moin!") and that there are a lot of silent and very strong polish tankerers)

And I really want to see PATON return to the EU server. It seems I missed all the fun with them :/

For somne strange reason I have a lot of respect for SEA players despite common misperceptions. I imagine it would be like playing T5 games on EU all day every day.

For some strange reason I see a shitload of people from -ONE-. They seem to be pretty good.

- greens are generally obnoxious on TS, since all they talk about is how RNG is always against them. Or complain about gold ammo spam. Or how the enemy team is purpler than ours. Or how they have more tier 10s. Whatever - they'll find something to be obnoxious about.

My pet peeve right here.

hmm only the unreasonable prejudices eh....

- anyone in a CHAI related clan will camp at the red line, even in tanks like IS-6.

- 90% of people blue on XVM will camp rather than make a play, given the opportunity to do either.

lol we r campin just because we are not sure we can carry the team with half hp left.

Any tard that splurges in chat, typically with something stupid like

im stock

lol mm hates me

oh man bottom tier again

oh god rerolls

oh wow gold noob hax getgud spamgold4stats

etc

some of them post here. Which is typically why don't talk to anyone. I hate all ^_^

reds aren't human, yellows are trash, greens are fodder, blues understand nothing, light purples are far worse than they think they are, and apparently you can get to dark purple and still be a complete moron as demonstrated by most of them that I've met

but they are all loveable einsteins compared to arty players

IMHO, the simpliest solution is to extend the colours in the ultra-violet band!  :verysmug:

Or is it really because the Fins don't speak good English that there are more good Finnish clans?

Your unreasonable prejudice is that you believe Finns actually speak anything :)