TalonV

Biggest Fault as a player.

Not being any good is my biggest flaw . Seriously. I know there are things I can do to help the team win but don't know what it is, and when I try my hardest and know it was the wrong thing and then I get mad at myself and do even worse. Loosing a cool head seems to be the Bane of every tanker .

Too much W, not enough S.

Not shooting enough skill shells at the enemies when I really should, simply because I hate using them.

Inconsistency.  Most days I can do pretty well with blurple stats, but then there are some days where I go full derp and struggle to even break 50% w/r and 1500 WN8.

Trying to make a move when that FV 215b 183 on the other team is still unspotted.

My biggest faults are

• not enough map knowledge which leads to bad early positioning. 
  • I cannot stop myself sometimes doing stupid things that lead to me being back in the garage, though a little voice in my head told me before, that my move is bad. Need to listen to that voice more.
  • inconsistency. Some days with > 3k WN8, some with 1400.
  • in the flow of the battle I am able to see opportunities that open up on the minimap, but I do not know how to react to them accordingly.
  • tunnel visioning sometimes.
  • if xvm shows me a tomato team while loading I tend to get too worried and playing bad because of that.

I don't stop playing as soon as i start getting pissed.

but since I usually get pissed in the first 10 secs after the countdown has finished...

I know what I need to do.  I know how I need to play.  But I don't.  It's a lot of work, and I'm intellectually lazy, partly because that's in my nature, and partly because this is how I de-stress, and when I actually get in-game, I can't be bothered with all that "patience" and "tactical thought."

IDGAF... short version. In the details: 

*I rush... almost categorically. If there is a rushing strategy, I execute it. Rushing and/or executing the furthest-forward effective placement which gets initial spots, some shooting opportunities for myself, and baits the enemy into attacking me -- I rely completely on damage-off-spots, and white-knuckled grit to make it work / survive long enough to win. 

*I feed. I will sometimes just push, push, push, and expend my tank's hit points. Even when I'm on a roll, but need to just slow down, let things develop, let allies get into position. If I'm beating people on raw skill, I do it till I drop.

The worst part is, even when I lose these games precisely because I died -- it's sometimes the case I literally did something I knew was just dumb, and didn't have to die, but did due to a push into a known, obviously-camped spot -- and the pubs left were just hapless to accomplish 1 key kill to secure the win... I don't feel bad, as long as I got decent exp/credits, or a courageous resistance.

Both traits belie a very naked grinding mindset. 

I don't think anyone has said this yet:

"I'm terrified to try something new"

I just do the same thing every time.  If someone streaming on twitch shows me a good location, I can switch to that strategy, but otherwise, I have an inflexible formula for each tank that I follow to the grave.  

Lack of consistency, mostly. Which is why I'm still a WN8 lettuce and haven't turned into a blueberry yet.

Like Teru said i also Lack of consistency, i also dont conserve enough hp till the late game when im in a heavy, and playing to aggressive in certain tanks that cant be played in that style. though since this game is always about getting better there will always be things that i need to work on and thats why i love this shit.