Sign in to follow this  

12 posts in this topic

So, I know this isnt a metric which we use anymore, but my WN7 is simply stuck and staying right around 1500. Why? Cause, Im either bad at killing tanks or bad at kill stealing. Even while I was over 2400 WN8 for a brief time (RIP starting new tank lines, right?!) my kills per battle have consistently been right around 1.2. Get the damage? Sure, can do. But stealing getting those kills? Newp

Tanks Im playing/grinding right now most of the time

AT2 (8 battles, 16 kills, such PEW PEW PEW)

Panther 2 (113 battles, 104 kills, 59% WR, 1408 DPG)

BatChat (240 battles, 345 kills, 55% WR, 2438 DPG)

M46 Patton (108 battles, 150 kills, 58% WR, 2246 DPG)

E75 (120 battles, 104 kills, 54% WR 1886 DPG... OMFG SUCH BAD)

(.94+2+1.44+1.39+.87)/5 = 1.32 kills

Im also playing some scouts and premiums, but the ratios are a bit lower still bringing me down to 1.2 kills per battle. 

So... what do I need to potentially consider in order to get my kills up? I dont feel like Im in the habit of trying to get more damage instead of taking a gun out. Do I need to check my positioning and find ways to improve it? Just very unsure about where to start with this lil thang. 

Stop paying attention to Kills/battle and instead start working on improving situational awereness and battle field overview. Kills/battle will slowly rise with that.

I wasnt paying attention at all to this until today when I was looking at trend in my game. Its been stupid consistent for like the last 3-4k games. So, while my WR both overall and recent have improved, avg kills has not at all

Shoot more one shottable enemies. Seems to work for me.

Obvious post is obvious.

I tend to low roll those, and you tend to steal them  :tongue: . But on a serious note, Ive made the conscious effort a while ago to ensure that I try and take out the lower health targets first. One less gun shooting at me is a good thing

Panther 2 is complete poison to all your stats.

On the other hand i do better by FAR in my Leo1 and Batchat than i do in my ruskie statpadders mediums....  

Um.. Why would WN7 matter, like at all? It's an outdated metric.

There's no point improving your kills/game for the sake of improving your kills/game. Getting the finishing blow is often a matter of luck more than anything. The only reason you should focus on actually finishing off tanks is to take their gun out of the game, not to prop up one insignificant stat column.

I don't know man. Canadiantrex's post pretty much says all that needs to be said.

Panther 2 is complete poison to all your stats.

On the other hand i do better by FAR in my Leo1 and Batchat than i do in my ruskie statpadders mediums....  

Oddly, Im rather enjoying the Panther 2. Its been enjoyable to play for the most part

I wouldn't worry about it too much. I've been at 1.3ish as long as I can recall.

Not too worried about it, but if theres something I need to consider in order to improve it, I will

Play to win the effin game. If a one shottable enemy presents itself, destroy it.

Really it's common sense...

Otherwise stop giving a shit about kpg.

If you're really obsessed with it, go play some low tiers and rack up some top guns.

Play to win the effin game. If a one shottable enemy presents itself, destroy it.

Really it's common sense...

Otherwise stop giving a shit about kpg.

If you're really obsessed with it, go play some low tiers and rack up some top guns.

Not obsessed, just noticed this trend today and its something I'd like to improve in one way or another

Honestly I just Yolo more. Gets me my kills and I can still call myself a scrub afterwards.

Yolo better.

Like actually it's the same as getting more damage, be in yhe right place at the right time lol.