AnArmyofBun

Bun's thread of Transitional Cataloging and discussion (and shenanigans).

I'd be happy to help from tier 8 up. I love the 50 100 and 50B. 50 120 can just not exist for all I care.

I sent you a friend request thing in game so if you see me online, feel free to send me invites.

Well, I'm glad he's seemingly better IRL than what I remember of him in-game :)

Hey Bun, silly question perhaps but I felt I should ask first, do you mind if I share your gofundme info on my google plus? I have some friends that I know would offer their support but I wasn't sure what your boundaries were on that. I don't post publicly because I'm (a tad, smidgen) paranoid. I felt I should ask. Thanks for being awesome and let me know either way!

Hey Bun, silly question perhaps but I felt I should ask first, do you mind if I share your gofundme info on my google plus? I have some friends that I know would offer their support but I wasn't sure what your boundaries were on that. I don't post publicly because I'm (a tad, smidgen) paranoid. I felt I should ask. Thanks for being awesome and let me know either way!

Feel free to share it wherever you'd like.  It's a public fund lovedove.

Also thank you very much.

hi i'm still alive

psychologist meetings are going alright. I actually told her i was furry last week, went surprisingly well. Turns out a lot of trans people are furries?

i'm meeting a psychiatrist next week to talk about actually transitioning aaaaa

Glad to hear things are going well.  Keep up the good work, and this'll all be done before you know it.

Wish I had anything more interesting to say than I started summer classes, but for now I'm going to have to go to google and find the mandatory bunny photo.yawning-bunnies3.jpg?w=580

So I was having a really, really, really, really bad day on Sunday. Saturday night things started piling up on me mentally and Sunday morning when I finally woke up, I stayed in bed for 6 hours. I played depressing music over and over, I was really struggling. At one point, I wanted to read about somebody else's troubles. I'm not really sure why, other than it was just the mood I was in. I came to this thread, started reading from the beginning. It's what ended up helping me get out of my funk, as there are so many people who are just kind and caring. That is why this is the single greatest thread on this forum. 

i'm meeting a psychiatrist next week to talk about actually transitioning aaaaa

Steps forward! Very good. You're always moving forward. Good girl.

bBeouSs.gif

I realized last night that I will be 24 in august. I originally gave myself 2 years to find someone that I love (and will be with me). However that has not happened.

So as a belated new years revolution I've decided I will start my transition by the end of 2016 no matter what, I cannot afford to wait any longer mulling around about how terrified I am of transitioning without someone to be there for me.

Having clear goals set is a good thing, it'll help keep you focused and motivated.

I realized last night that I will be 24 in august. I originally gave myself 2 years to find someone that I love (and will be with me). However that has not happened.

That is not how it works... It might happen tomorrow.  It might happen in 50 years.  But, how do you get to Carnegie Hall?  Practice Practice Practice.  Have you been dating?  Trial and error is about the only way you find THE ONE.  

To me, the only pressing timeline is in relation to biology.  If you are not planning on having kids, then there should be no pressure to meet THE ONE.

That is not how it works... It might happen tomorrow. It might happen in 50 years. But, how do you get to Carnegie Hall? Practice Practice Practice. Have you been dating? Trial and error is about the only way you find THE ONE.

To me, the only pressing timeline is in relation to biology. If you are not planning on having kids, then there should be no pressure to meet THE ONE.

If I can get my cost of living down I'm just going to freeze some jizz just in case