Bridgeburner

Competition rigging on the NA server

I've still gotten more exp solopubbing.

Congrats, have a medal

edit: you don't even have a T-60

Congrats, have a medal

edit: you don't even have a T-60

Point still stands.

1472 seems a bit low for a rigged match with 12 kills and 1300 damage in tier 3.

But I won't derail the thread anymore discussing the scoring system, @Motorized, gj. @KingAlphyn, your videos were awesome, but this isn't cool.

Point still stands.

1472 seems a bit low for a rigged match with 12 kills and 1300 damage in tier 3.

But I won't derail the thread anymore discussing the scoring system, @Motorized, gj. @KingAlphyn, your videos were awesome, but you should be banned for this.

I fail to see how the point stands. 

I've got more xp solopubbing my type,or foch, or whatever, the comment is still irrelevant as is the XP comparision has zero point whatsoever considering there are different xp modifiers for every tank and as a general rule of thumb, you'll make more XP in a higher tiered tank than a lower tiered one. 

You do realize that is 1472 base EXP in a low tier match right? Thats 2208 XP normalized for the win.

I fail to see how the point stands. 

I've got more xp solopubbing my type,or foch, or whatever, the comment is still irrelevant as is the XP comparision has zero point whatsoever considering there are different xp modifiers for every tank and as a general rule of thumb, you'll make more XP in a higher tiered tank than a lower tiered one. 

You do realize that is 1472 base EXP in a low tier match right? Thats 2208 XP normalized for the win.

Yeah, I forgot about the exp modifier for tank types.

Wow, that's beyond lame.

I hope no one gets banned from the game; but I do hope Alphyn is stripped of his rewards. That being said... I'm sure Alphyn isn't the only one guilty of this - perhaps the only one that's been caught at this stage.

So a shit player and all round douchenozzle finally gets his comeuppance.

Funny how he accuses me of statpadding while rigging a competition

Here's to a lifelong ban for a shitplayer.

Wow, that's beyond lame.

I hope no one gets banned from the game; but I do hope Alphyn is stripped of his rewards. That being said... I'm sure Alphyn isn't the only one guilty of this - perhaps the only one that's been caught at this stage.

Yeah, that's kinda really lame to do something like that. Alphyn should definitely be stripped of his rewards and all those involved should be banned from future events/competitions. But I doubt anything will happen to the others who were involved. Kinda feel a little nervous to what'll happen to M18 and the person who took/shared the screenshots to out Alphyn, though. Usually never good practice to out the whistle-blower, unless M18 just wanted the limelight :P

He deserves to be stripped of his reward. It doesn't matter so much that this is happening, but at least take away whatever he received.

WG has a wonderful opportunity here to send a message that it does not show any form of favouritism towards top clans, especially as the case at hand is pretty much an open and shut one. 

What we need is a deterrent sentence, both to send a message to the community, and to deter future offences of this kind from happening again.

I'd say at the very least a total account reset is in order, and possibly a permaban.

Why, PUPEH?

The question should be "WHY KINGALPHYN" --- Not why PUPEH. 

While this is apparently a douche-bag move (I say apparently since I haven't seen the replay to see if guys actually laid down for him), and King and those involved should get whatever repercussions WG sees fit to dole out (based on that replay), this was not a clan activity. This was done by an individual and his cronies. The numbers represent only 14% of PUPEH...

That means 86% of us had no idea about this crap. Please don't paint us with the same brush. I'll be watching closely to see the outcome of this though.

While this is apparently a douche-bag move (I say apparently since I haven't seen the replay to see if guys actually laid down for him), and King and those involved should get whatever repercussions WG sees fit to dole out (based on that replay), this was not a clan activity. This was done by an individual and his cronies. The numbers represent only 14% of PUPEH...

That means 86% of us had no idea about this crap. Please don't paint us with the same brush. I'll be watching closely to see the outcome of this though.

Sorry for the confusion - it was meant to be interpreted as a pun on the "Why not PUPEH" slogan. And yes, I fully recognize that the majority of PUPEH probably had no idea about this and in no way am I trying to associate the clan with Alphyn's actions.

Edit: IMO, WG definitely need to do something about this. If they were to let this go, it basically sends a message saying that they'll turn a blind eye to unfair play and poor sportsmanship. Stripping Alphyn of his rewards should at least be the minimum punishment.

So let's get this straight, they were willing to count in with him, but not rig the game once in? That's a bit like saying that the lookouts in a bank robbery don't count as they're not actually taking the money.

I say we give immunity to whistleblowers though,

It's high time Alphyn was brought to justice, and I'm sure we're all looking for a good show

That's true but who do you think gave the replay of the battle?

Probably someone from pupeh who realized that it was unfair and broken. 

So let's get this straight, they were willing to count in with him, but not rig the game once in? That's a bit like saying that the lookouts in a bank robbery don't count as they're not actually taking the money.

I'm not saying that at all. I said apparently because it is apparent that shenanigans went on here. I just haven't seen the replay. I'd ASSUME the PUPEH guys laid down for him. But it's only an assumption because, again, I haven't seen the replay.

That's true but who do you think gave the replay of the battle?

Probably someone from pupeh who realized that it was unfair and broken. 

It absolutely was a PUPEH who gave the replay. You don't have to look long at the screenshots to figure that one out. And kudos to him btw.

I'm not saying that at all. I said apparently because it is apparent that shenanigans went on here. I just haven't seen the replay. I'd ASSUME the PUPEH guys laid down for him. But it's only an assumption because, again, I haven't seen the replay.

If he got 12 kills, it's safe to assume he killed at least 5 PUPEH players.

Wow, that's beyond lame.

To reiterate my stand: All the more to make an example of him.

If he got 12 kills, it's safe to assume he killed at least 5 PUPEH players/

When you're accusing someone of cheating, you should not base ANYTHING on assumption. I want to see the replay... being part of PUPEH, I know that we spam the server with GOLD count-ins after CW's. Being this happened at 9pm...I want to see if the PUPEH boys laid down for him. That's the proof in the pudding for me.

When you're accusing someone of cheating, you should not base ANYTHING on assumption. I want to see the replay... being part of PUPEH, I know that we spam the server with GOLD count-ins after CW's. Being this happened at 9pm...I want to see if the PUPEH boys laid down for him. That's the proof in the pudding for me.

The fact that KingAlphyn is a terrible player does not suffice you? what.

He must have killed at leasy 5 PUPEH players, without a doubt, as he killed 12 total, that is an indisputable fact (

If Kingalphyn killed 5 PUPEH players, we have three conclusions.

1) He's a good player

2) PUPEH are filled with terribads as apparently eight PUPEH players were unable to take out a single one

3) PUPEH sold out being a bunch of terribads.

Considering 1 is untrue because Kingalphyn is a terribad, please pick your preferred method of execution.

He must have killed 5 PUPEH players, without a doubt, as he killed 12 total.

If Kingalphyn killed 5 PUPEH players, we have three conclusions.

1) He's a good player

2) PUPEH are filled with terribads

3) PUPEH sold out.

Considering 1 is untrue because Kingalphyn is a terribad, please pick your preferred method of execution.

I understand. I'm not defending or accusing. I haven't seen the replay. Although I would like to. But in any case, it would look to me to be a crime of opportunity more than anything else. IF he intended to jam the system, he would have at least platooned up with guys to protect himself. He didn't. I think there is more to this than just the screenshots tell. And, Echelon, you are known to be quite fast with the accusing finger. :P

I'm not above calling a goat a goat. But I want more than the screenshots provided.

The fact that KingAlphyn is a terrible player does not suffice you? what.

I'm a terrible player too, Antonio. But even I've managed 10 kills in a battle... So....