Bridgeburner

Competition rigging on the NA server

I'm a terrible player too, Antonio. But even I've managed 10 kills in a battle... So....

10 is not 12. 12 on a mediocre tank, in a match filled with PUPEH players, being the PUPEH leader... Do you understand how hard is for the average pubbie to get more than 2 kills?

I understand it's all circumstancial and the only solid proof is in Moto's hands, but seriously, this is beyond stupid.

Actually kinda sickening if I can be honest about it. And I'm only 15 days old in this clan..............................................................!

Actually, I've seen the replay... There is no defense. I'll leave it at that.

And just so you and other PUPEHs know, you aren't in trouble. Only King is, I'm fairly sure.

That was a fast reversal, wasn't it.

Seeing is believing brother... I'm not into accusing without proof. But like I said earlier, I have no issue calling a goat a goat.

And just so you and other PUPEHs know, you aren't in trouble. Only King is, I'm fairly sure.

But is he? Is WG going to do anything? The rules only allow for them to DQ him. Which means he'd lose his type?

My issue is how this paints PUPEH. This single decision has jeapardized the integrity and operations of PUPEH. King wasn't the only COMMANDER in that battle.

But is he? Is WG going to do anything? The rules only allow for them to DQ him. Which means he'd lose his type?

The only thing is, it's on FTR which is now linked with wot-news which in turn is linked with WGRU. If this gets out to SerB and Storm, who knows what will happen. They're not lenient like the WGNA guys.

The only thing is, it's on FTR which is now linked with wot-news which in turn is linked with WGRU. If this gets out to SerB and Storm, who knows what will happen. They're not lenient like the WGNA guys.

Good points. They may feel it's time to 'make an example' of the capitalist scum!

Personally making an example of Kingalphyn is as good as it gets, he's not only bad, but he's stepped on the toes of quite a few good players....

Time to kick out the baddeh 56er if you asked me, lock up his account and throw away the key.

Personally making an example of Kingalphyn is as good as it gets, he's not only bad, but he's stepped on the toes of quite a few good players....

Time to kick out the baddeh 56er if you asked me, lock up his account and throw away the key.

You gotta make your vendettas seem less obvious breh

You gotta make your vendettas seem less obvious breh

I always make vendettas public, doubly so if there's evidence. It's important to be justified in your vendetta,

I was going to do this once, but then I realised the person had more problems than me.

No sympathy when someone brings it upon himself though. 

it's one thing to rig a game, it's another to accuse others of padding (no, I'm not the only one) and then get caught trying to do a big rig.

Think about it, if people liked Alphyn so much, this would never have seen the light of day.

Going on record judging this action as douchebaggery

King whoever is a labeled DB

Unless he is removed from his position in PUPEH, then the clan (maybe not every member) is a DB clan

Ooooh, do tell, please. I think I missed that one.

http://forum.worldoftanks.com/index.php?/topic/246762-hurtbuttery-a-backstabbing-story/

then this

http://forum.worldoftanks.com/index.php?/topic/248155-relic-dinner-bell/

Crabs/RELIC war, followed by some quality forum sperging

Going on record judging this action as douchebaggery

King whoever is a labeled DB

Unless he is removed from his position in PUPEH, then the clan (maybe not every member) is a DB clan

No look, the majority of PUPEH had nothing to do with this, they are not to be shamed.