Bridgeburner

Competition rigging on the NA server

No look, the majority of PUPEH had nothing to do with this, they are not to be shamed.

Ok, understood and redacted. But, if nothing comes of this that will be highly suspect

Time to kick out the baddeh 56er if you asked me, lock up his account and throw away the key.

Lol a 58%er calling 56%er baddie, this is golden. You're probably one of the biggest moron I've seen on this game so that says something. Back then being a sub 55% scrub, you acted like the shit and used your PBKAC tag, a clan that you did absolute shit for, as backing to lecture pubs on win rate. The one time I platooned with you, you talked so much shit about stats with no provocation that I thought I got RO'ed the next day, when WoT chat was messed up, for just being in your platoon. Who do you think you are? Trash talk own clan member who contributed to CW and cause him to leave when you do nothing for the clan? If I gave enough a shit, you'd never been invited back to a PETCO clan after you were kicked from PBKAC. Stay worthless.

How's that for making vendetta public?

Come on King, you're better then this..

Wait.. maybe not.

Crabs/RELIC war, followed by some quality forum sperging

As someone involved, it seems to me that the forum sperging was way more dramatic than the actual events. But that never happens in CR/D, does it?

As someone involved, it seems to me that the forum sperging was way more dramatic than the actual events. But that never happens in CR/D, does it?

Nah, everything there is completely unbiased and serious.

Lol a 58%er calling 56%er baddie, this is golden. You're probably one of the biggest moron I've seen on this game so that says something. Back then being a sub 55% scrub, you acted like the shit and used your PBKAC tag, a clan that you did absolute shit for, as backing to lecture pubs on win rate. The one time I platooned with you, you talked so much shit about stats with no provocation that I thought I got RO'ed the next day, when WoT chat was messed up, for just being in your platoon. Who do you think you are? Trash talk own clan member who contributed to CW and cause him to leave when you do nothing for the clan? If I gave enough a shit, you'd never been invited back to a PETCO clan after you were kicked from PBKAC. Stay worthless.

Good start, finally someone calls out the pot for calling a kettle black. Although I'm certain its happened before after he was removed from Pbkac, still nice to see the truth.

Whats funny to me is I won one of these events in the Tortoise it was a 9k damage, 9 kills, 2489 exp game. There was only a few people extremely close to me before the EXP tapered off. To win these events you don't need to cheat, all you need to do is play during off times and get fairly lucky. Though we all know the tortoise is OP.... it isn't exactly the most mobile tank for killing 2/3's of a team.

Now I have no idea how the T-60 is, how its played, or if it's OP but i can say the player base at the lower level's is terrible. I can also say i've seen many [PUPEH] players that project good stats not look much better than your average 45%er. It's hard to imagine someone not saying something sooner about this if it were true but if it is it slanders everyone else who worked hard for their achievements. 

No punishment is too harsh for that.

Lame shit, I left a clan for less than that.

Glad PBKAC has way more class. 

So KingAlphyn confessed to it? Hahahaha what a dork.

The proof was there,  not like he could have done anything else.

and he still gets some upvotes out of it (last time I checked his posts were in the positive)

Because obviously I'm going around rigging matches for personal benefit.

Last I checked trashtalking is obviously much worse than you know, breaking game rules....

I give you one guess as to why I'm not a fan of King, if your guess is because i tried to take him down before after he approached me for this exact reason, then perhaps you can do the math, if you asked me, it's bloody high time he got what was coming to him.

I find your defense of him speaks volumes about both your priorities and your stand on this matter, and I find it outright disturbing that you believe that his case is defensible. I assure you it is not, I say hit him with the full extent of the law.

But yes, someone who rigs matches isn't a bad, right?

You disgust me.

Because obviously I'm going around rigging matches for personal benefit.

Last I checked trashtalking is obviously much worse than you know, breaking game rules....

I give you one guess as to why I'm not a fan of King, if your guess is because i tried to take him down before after he approached me for this exact reason, then perhaps you can do the math, if you asked me, it's bloody high time he got what was coming to him.

I find your defense of him speaks volumes about both your priorities and your stand on this matter, and I find it outright disturbing that you believe that his case is defensible. I assure you it is not, I say hit him with the full extent of the law.

You disgust me.

Reading must not be your strong point. Where is my defense of him? That entire post expresses my despise for you, and your usual idiotic view of yourself, i.e. talking down about someone's stats when you're not that great yourself. The fact that you're granted "Purple Poaster" is a disgrace to this forum. If you spent more time learning and less time writing essays about your stats to people that will not read them, you might be less bad. You're an idiot; I'm calling you out for being an idiot. It's about setting vendetta public, as you put it. From the looks of the rep of that post, I'm not alone with this view. Pubkat was very glad to kick you from the clan as he put it. Out of all the idiots posting on WoT forum, rarely are anyone perma banned outside of shit like selling account. That says something. STFU and don't come back.

Sure, hit him with full extent of the law, which is disqualification, because there is no rule against count ins.

Regarding purples, these people were initially picked based on their ability to communicate ideas relating to solid gameplay. As purples have minor moderation capabilities, these people are expected to operate civilly and within a set of rules I haven't come up with yet (summarizing the concept: don't be a fucking douchebag). Needless to say, some people have been walking on very thin ice.

Back OT: lol @ Alphyn's attitude, but as people have mentioned, outside of stripping his rewards there isn't much WG can do as many many people are watching the outcome. Should Alphyn get banned (because of WGNA, Serb or otherwise) there will be many many crusades to get other banned due to abuses in the same fashion. As Alphyn mentioned, he was the first that has been caught, but far from the only offender - and as usual WG is somewhat at fault for allowing scenarios like this to constantly be abused.

Bad bad puppeh, fack why didn't I think of this?  Oh wait I don't have enough Efreinds to pull it off.

Regarding purples, these people were initially picked based on their ability to communicate ideas relating to solid gameplay. As purples have minor moderation capabilities, these people are expected to operate civilly and within a set of rules I haven't come up with yet (summarizing the concept: don't be a fucking douchebag). Needless to say, some people have been walking on very thin ice.

Back OT: lol @ Alphyn's attitude, but as people have mentioned, outside of stripping his rewards there isn't much WG can do as many many people are watching the outcome. Should Alphyn get banned (because of WGNA, Serb or otherwise) there will be many many crusades to get other banned due to abuses in the same fashion. As Alphyn mentioned, he was the first that has been caught, but far from the only offender - and as usual WG is somewhat at fault for allowing scenarios like this to constantly be abused.

Must be punished or the prevalence of comp fixing will be so high it will just be a competition to see who can rig the hardest.

Must be punished or the prevalence of comp fixing will be so high it will just be a competition to see who can rig the hardest.

My point is that most competitions are already a case of who can rig the hardest (as someone who missed the T-60 gold spree by 6 xp, I'm a little miffed about this personally).

Reading must not be your strong point. Where is my defense of him? That entire post expresses my despise for you, and your usual idiotic view of yourself, i.e. talking down about someone's stats when you're not that great yourself. The fact that you're granted "Purple Poaster" is a disgrace to this forum. If you spent more time learning and less time writing essays about your stats to people that will not read them, you might be less bad. You're an idiot; I'm calling you out for being an idiot. It's about setting vendetta public, as you put it. From the looks of the rep of that post, I'm not alone with this view. Pubkat was very glad to kick you from the clan as he put it. Out of all the idiots posting on WoT forum, rarely are anyone perma banned outside of shit like selling account. That says something. STFU and don't come back.

Sure, hit him with full extent of the law, which is disqualification, because there is no rule against count ins.

Not really, I just find it very, very odd you choose to attack me on the grounds of going after someone who has, to use puppy terms, been a very, very, bad boy.

He's admitted to rigging competitions before, basically everything he's done from then was made possible from the fruits of such rigging and/or attempted rigging, the right thing to do here is to treat all his progress from the first violation as forfeit at the very least as that progress was made possible by ill-gotten means.

You say there is no rule against count-ins, but I doubt you could ignore that 8 PUPEHs threw the game, that's griefing in a public game right there, and King was the ringleader.

To sidetrack a bit, considering the main issue at hand is the King Scandal, I've probably done quite a bit more to promote general gameplay skills than I do about attacking stats (I have quite a long history of helping new players). I put it to you to find an instance where I have attacked stats not in response to provocation (read: shitpoasting). I must say I find it very odd you wish to harp on perhaps the minority of my posts attacking bads and ignore the huge amount of work I do a lot to HELP players who ask for help nicely.

Righto, aside over. I recommend you read Allurai's post below, how would YOU feel if you were cheated, hell you're a good player, if you wanted to try to win the competition you probably could have put in a good game and had a solid chance at winning it too, even if you didn't (and you chose not to run) that's alright, the point is YOU could have been the victim here. Put yourself in the victim's shoes and ask yourself the following question:

How would YOU feel if YOU missed out on a sizeable payout because some arse decided to cheat?

I'll be damned if you told me you wouldn't be pissed off in the least.

There will be crusades, but the thing I would like to see is a proper system to try them. A crusade should NOT be a witch hunt, as I sense it may often turn out, there must be concrete evidence.

I'm professional like that, it's always safest to work based on the track record and the evidence at hand, if there's clear evidence of griefing and rigging like there is here, then it's time to smack the bad.

My point is that most competitions are already a case of who can rig the hardest (as someone who missed the T-60 gold spree by 6 xp, I'm a little miffed about this personally).

Precisely my point, anybody who missed out and says he isn't miffed is either an idiot or a liar.

The thread on the officials is funny. Despite Faustian's thread so many petcos are coming out in defense of King. Least its easy to tell who sucks.

I can't tell how much of it is "oh uh yeah no we totally had nothing to do with any of those rigger guys heh" and how much of it is real.