Sign in to follow this  
Orrie

Top of the Tree July - EU

Just putting it out there that STB-1 is top of the tree the next two weeks on EU.

30% bonus to credits and 30% discount on STA-1, Type 61 and STB-1.

The usual shit.

Dunno what will be chosen for NA.

Yes to both.  The only Tier 10s that haven't been featured yet (NA):

Object 140

Obj 263

Most of the arty

OTOH they just did the IS-7 for the second time despite not every line having had one yet, so who the hell knows how they're organizing it.

I wouldn't mind them doing the STB-1 again as I was out of town for the entire first one and I'm 65k from it... that 30% discount would be decent.

Almost want it to be something I have no intention of playing, so that I can just play tanks I want lol

We had that already, didnt we? I mean, this is no reason for it not being on sale again (see IS-7 o_o), but I for one would very much appreciate the outstanding (as in: still in the queue for one complete cycle through all the 10s) tanks to appear first. I would really hate having to spend the full 6.1m creds to buy my first 10.

For the saved amount of credits I could buy useless HEAT and fling some poo gold at them pubbies :D

The 140 would genuinely make my day. Only having to grind 2.5 instead of 4.5 million creds in pref 8s would be glorious.

I'll just echo this, since that is exactly where I am at. Really enjoying my shiny new IS-6 though, so not too fussed.