Orrie

[API] Vehicles Support per Server

While fiddling with my script trying to moving it over to the API, I noticed that the total battles I get from it missmatches the total on my account.
I quickly found out that the Pz IV is bugging my battles up, so I started going through every API on every server ( EU, NA, RU, ASIA and KR ).

This is what I found missing;

2281bf09da.png

Full list: vehicles.xlsx

The thing is that the Pz4 issue doesn't happen on any of the popular rating sites, so now I'm pretty confused...

While fiddling with my script trying to moving it over to the API, I noticed that the total battles I get from it missmatches the total on my account.

I quickly found out that the Pz IV is bugging my battles up, so I started going through every API on every server ( EU, NA, RU, ASIA and KR ).

This is what I found missing;

2281bf09da.png

Full list: vehicles.xlsx

The thing is that the Pz4 issue doesn't happen on any of the popular rating sites, so now I'm pretty confused...

Could you clarify what the columns mean?  "YES" mean it is missing from the API?

Is this based on the tank list, or based on querying a player that has played the tank and not seeing it in the results?

Now that stats are available on a per-tank basis, and since WN8 is per-tank, I just calculate based on the per-tank output and ignore the global totals.  That will give correct results within a small margin except for players that have a substantial number of battles in the 'missing' tanks.

Its included in the EU client, and has been confirmed to be used by supertesters from RU with roaming.

Its supposedly a clan wars reward, but nothing 100% official.

0aa005d8d4.png

YES = in API, no = not in API.

I presumed the colors would help indicate that.

This is gathered using the List of Vehicles method.

Interesting.  The "Players Vehicles" method is complete, but the "Vehicle Statistics" is not.  Par for the course with WG, unfortunately.  I haven't checked further, but I am guessing that means you wouldn't be able to reference some of the tank IDs from the first method if they don't show up in the list (have to build a complete tank listing by querying multiple servers :-/).

I know some of those tanks I listed as no on EU, are playable there.

Pz4 Hydro is one of them.

As far as I know, it currently works like this:

1. In account/tanks, all Pz IV battles are reported under ID 18193 (the new Pz IVH ID).

2. Tanks/stats is the same, except that if you've never played the IVH then your battles will be missing.

Point 2 is partly my fault. I reported a double-counting bug and WG misfixed it. Thread here:

http://forum.worldoftanks.eu/index.php?/topic/395872-differences-vehicle-stats/

I just noticed something that might be interesting for the stats magicians: when using Noobmeter I always received a warning that the snapshot was inconsistent because 43 battles were missing. It was easy to pinpoint that to my SU-85i premium TD. According to Mr. Noobmeter that was because the data wasn't available from the API for some special tanks.

I just realized that the warning has vanished and looked around a bit and found out that the 43 missing battles all of sudden turned up somewhere in late August.

Maybe somebody cares. ;)