A_Hardy_Buck

What's your favorite junk food ?

The most stomach churning food I have ever seen come out of a first world country (murica, in this case) has to be this:

2012-09-23-DeepFriedNachoCheese.jpg

That, ladies and gentleman, is deep fried butter.

No, at that color, it's deep fried margarine. Blech.

Fair food.  No one eats this shit on regular.  It's along with fried twinkies, fried candy bars.  You name it at a state fair and they will and can deep fry it. 

Deep fried lard.

screen-shot-2013-08-12-at-5-50-03-pm.png

Those and a JJ's Special pizza from a local place back in Oregon. Pepperoni, salami, linguicia, red onion, pepperoncini and ground beef. I still haven't found another pizza that I enjoy as much even after eating pizza all over the country :<

"junk" food?  Maybe home-made corn chips and a salsa verde qualifies. 

Reached the age where a lot of the stuff I ate when I was younger just does not taste the same.

Closest I get to now is some bahn mi from a local VN place, or hitting the local 'Bertos (infamous Mexican chains here in Arizona) for a torta.

The most stomach churning food I have ever seen come out of a first world country (murica, in this case) has to be this:

2012-09-23-DeepFriedNachoCheese.jpg

That, ladies and gentleman, is deep fried butter.

Holy gag then heart attack Batman!

Following a busy late shift (3pm-11pm) the junk of choice is large lamb donner with half pounder and chips (fries to you foreign johnies) washed down with a couple of pints of Dry Cider

If its a non work day and a takeaway then its got to be 2 Shami Kebabs 2 Onion Bhaji followed by Lamb Tikka Passanda, Mushroom Rice & Keema Naan washed down with a Shiraz

Following a busy late shift (3pm-11pm) the junk of choice is large lamb donner with half pounder and chips (fries to you foreign johnies) washed down with a couple of pints of Dry Cider

If its a non work day and a takeaway then its got to be 2 Shami Kebabs 2 Onion Bhaji followed by Lamb Tikka Passanda, Mushroom Rice & Keema Naan washed down with a Shiraz

With a side of TP to go ...

mb6O-SocuoqqGfLBoVAd6Jg.jpg

Has to be Black Forest brand.  

Also these:

41xUU08DuvL._SX300_.jpg

Edit: ya'll got some different definition of junk food than I do.

When you grow up in the middle of nowhere, you don't get exposed to fast/junk food as much.  The nearest McD's was an hour drive.