Garbad

Club 99.99% - The cumiest unica in NA

143 members have voted

1. 1. Who will be the first 99.999% player in NA?

As I said, arrogance.

"pedobears"

"clickers"

"cancers"

Do you people hear yourselves?

If it's a genuinely good artillery player, that's fine (TD42 especially, he's a god), but any artillery player otherwise is a clicker.

Pedobears, what is there to gain from clubbing people with half-assed equipment, crews, and module set-ups? 

Don't take things out of context, and get out of here if you have nothing of worth to say. 

Pretty sure only EU cares about pedobears.

First warning, any more insults and you get a 5 day RO

Removed insults

~OCD

Someone is touchy about losing so much.  But really -- what else do you call it when you openly and deliberately increase your wn8 at the expense of wins other than stat padding?

3-4 group awards though. I discount tanks purely based on that. Using Yatogami's T62A as a baseline, he has about 1 group award for every 40 games, and that's with playing a tank he's obscenely good at that can rack up the kills, so adjusting for your tanks which can't rack up as many kills, your group award counts puts you in line with Yatogami's platooning. 

Main point is, if it's platooning, anything between 70% and 80% isn't special. It's only when you get to mid 80s and 90s that we can say you're good at winning - and to do that, you have to copy the "challenge" format. 

-

For Nipp, I'll have to discount his WTFE100 on account of the fact it racks up kills so easily, unlike Nas's tanks. 

-

Anyways, we should avoid comparing other servers to EU or RU. WoT is actually an e-sport over there with a bit of a rep, so people actually train and maximize their play like its a job or something. Most of us here are just people coming home from 9-5 shifts or students with free time. Garbad AFAIK is a middle-aged or 30ish year old architect who plays from his office.

Wow kewei where have you been all this time? We dont even need wargaming to separate platooned battles from solo battles for us, we have you!

Main point is, if it's platooning, anything between 70% and 80% isn't special. It's only when you get to mid 80s and 90s that we can say you're good at winning - and to do that, you have to copy the "challenge" format. 

Truth be told I think the days of 90% are over.  Even 80% is EXTREMELY rare now.  Basically there are ~5-10 guys on the sever who can hit that even under ideal conditions.

WR IS EVRITHING

Wn8 IS TERRIBAD RIGHT GUIS?

YvFcRTD.png

#Just_super_unicum_things
#winrate_is_everything
#Wow_Much_skill_totally_solo'd_and_no_platoon

You have to look at everything when rating someone. If you wanted winrate then you failed to mention _07_best_somethingstupid_NA
Yet, you have no way of determining if they were solo games or not. There is a large difference than solo 70% and platoon 70%.

Your rating system is worse than wn8 bruh. 

According to this metric with W/R ofc being heavily weighted are you in fact assuming _o7_OilMoneyBestMoney_NA is good at this game?

85% W/R automatically makes him a god right? right? W/R best metric NA.

No, he's shit. 

It's a combination of statistics that give you an idea of a player, not a single one.

I've never seen anyone platoon-carried so hard.

And remember, this is objective not my rating.  My rating would include camador for sure.  But for whatever reason, he isn't 99.99 / 99.99.

My ranking of top 10 players NA would probably be (excluding me, I am above them all of course):

1.  kewei

2.  camador

3.  Jackque

4.  hugo

5.  Friction

6.  Sela

7.  canadianimpact

8.  yato

9.  redparadize

10.  eh not sure past this tbh, there are probably another ~10-15 almost as good as #3-9.  But 1 and 2 I think are set, and neither show up on this ranking.

According to this metric with W/R ofc being heavily weighted are you in fact assuming _o7_OilMoneyBestMoney_NA is good at this game?

85% W/R automatically makes him a god right? right? W/R best metric NA.

#o7 best player world! #Rip Garbad #Never4Get

No, he's shit. 

It's a combination of statistics that give you an idea of a player, not a single one.

I've never seen anyone platoon-carried so hard.

A joke is a joke 

As well as a troll is a troll and with any given set of who is the best of the best will be biased no matter who makes it. 

The people listed above and those not listed whom we all know should be; are hands down TOGETHER are some of the best players on the server and as such deserve an applause for their time and efforts within this community, this metric is flawed because wn8 and W/R itself are 2 metrics alone wn8 has its flaws and W/R as well it leads up to things like WG screwing over light tanks etc. for assisted damages We could harbor the best LT driver on the server but no one would notice because of the fact of how many flaws resides in these 2 statistics but we make do anyway which is why I never solely trust W/R and WN8 alone.

A joke is a joke 

As well as a troll is a troll and with any given set of who is the best of the best will be biased no matter who makes it. 

The people listed above and those not listed whom we all know should be; are hands down TOGETHER the best players on the server and as such deserve an applause for their time and efforts within this community, this metric is flawed because wn8 and W/R itself are 2 metrics alone wn8 has its flaws and W/R as well it leads up to things like WG screwing over light tanks etc. for assisted damages We could harbor the best LT driver on the server but no one would notice because of the fact of how many flaws resides in these 2 statistics but we make do anyway which is why I never solely trust W/R and WN8 alone.

If the best player on the server was somehow not showing up in win rate or wn8 why exactly would he be the best player?  He wouldn't be accomplishing anything?

#o7 best player world! #Rip Garbad #Never4Get

We get you don't like Garbad, but ffs what is the point of this and previous posts other than being a massive cunt/baiting and trying to get him banned?

Question is rhetorical, please don't actually bother answering, I'm just hinting at the mods right now.

We get you don't like Garbad, but ffs what is the point of this and previous posts other than being a massive cunt/baiting and trying to get him banned?

Question is rhetorical, please don't actually bother answering, I'm just hinting at the mods right now.

For obvious reasons, nas doesn't like the idea of winning being an important component of skill.  And really, who cares how many times he bangs the report button?  OCD has concluded calling a person with high wn8 and crap win rates a stat padder is bannable, so that means I'm as good as permaed.

What im saying is there are indeed hidden aspects in which you wrote an article on ftr not too long ago

What's the point of WN8 if you dont have a good W/R to back it up as well as vice versa. but there are people here who are very good, but "statistically" it shows otherwise. 

for example an E100 making the push while the rest of the team farms off his taking damage and spotting from the enemy farming wn8? The E100 player in my book is the MVP on THAT team.

At the top 0.0xx% ratings depend as much on playstyle as anything. Some players are pushed down a bit because the way they want to play (and are best at) has been obsoleted by map and meta changes. The opposite is true. They can adapt well, but it doesn't make up for playing in line with their natural talents.

Anyways, I'd like to nominate MaxL_1023 for 99.999% because he has over 2k DPG in his KV-1S, and this was before gold and better MM.

I want to nominate canadianimpact for 99.999 because he gets some absolutely stupid numbers in his heavies playing solopub, but his win rates were just a bit too low on some tanks.  But check his is7 and shit.

OCD has concluded calling a person with high wn8 and crap win rates a stat padder is bannable, so that means I'm as good as permaed.

"I" have concluded that repeated insults are bannable, and you have been strolling on thin ice for a very long time

Despite what you might think, we have been very biased to you for quite some time because you are an active, positive contributor (for the most part) to this community

I can't hold that anymore - too many tier 6 games. How do you do 2k damage in a match where the entire team barely has that much HP?

I also think trying to identify the absolute best players is relatively worthless anyway. Between all the different tank types, tiers, styles and battle modes it is not easy to compare account to account.

I almost want to reroll just to show the reroll padders how it's done, but it wouldn't help much since I spend half my time solopubbing shit tanks to grind lines or credits.

"I" have concluded that repeated insults are bannable, and you have been strolling on thin ice for a very long time

Despite what you might think, we have been very positively biased to you for quite some time because you are an active, positive contributor (for the most part) to this community

You banned me twice for calling you a stat padder after you asked me to call you a stat padder.  How stupid can you be?

I want to nominate canadianimpact for 99.999 because he gets some absolutely stupid numbers in his heavies playing solopub, but his win rates were just a bit too low on some tanks.  But check his is7 and shit.

I'm more impressed by the fact that his DPG is so close to mine.

But it's his IS-4 that really stands out. It's the highest DPG I've seen yet, not sure if anyone in RU matches it. 

You banned me twice for calling you a stat padder after you asked me to call you a stat padder.  How stupid can you be?

I didn't invite you to call me statpadder, it was a simple joke (which apparently you didn't catch on to)