Garbad

Club 99.99% - The cumiest unica in NA

143 members have voted

1. 1. Who will be the first 99.999% player in NA?

But confirmed solopub rates of ~68-71 in shit like the IS-4?  That's the real deal kewei.  No one ever mentions him but that's some high end stuff.

I didn't invite you to call me statpadder, it was a simple joke (which apparently you didn't catch on to)

Oh so its cool for you to jokingly call me out but if I call you a padder its a ban rite?  You have a future working for WG, I can feel it.

How good are you at fucking up time zones?

iewh.jpg

So which of these E3 players is better?  I played ~80 of these games platooned, mostly with yato + red/capt/jackie/cama/random cums.  20 solopub.  Pretty much every replay is available in my most recent purple poaster thread.  I have no idea about NAS, presumably most or all is platoons with bulba people. He can clarify if he wishes.

For obvious reasons, nas doesn't like the idea of winning being an important component of skill.  And really, who cares how many times he bangs the report button?  OCD has concluded calling a person with high wn8 and crap win rates a stat padder is bannable, so that means I'm as good as permaed.

No i totally agree with winning being the most important component of skill, when you find a way to separate solo from platooned.

But winning is only one component to measure "skill"  Even tho you would like everyone to think otherwise.

No i totally agree with winning being the most important component of skill, when you find a way to separate solo from platooned.

But winning is only one component to measure "skill"  Even tho you would like everyone to think otherwise.

Uh, you do realize this includes both individual performance and win rates, right?

OK. 

I'll be blunt.

No one fucking likes your dumb fucking Reddit cancer reposts. You use this site as a microblog for your myspace quality shit.

You clearly understand the game because super uni stats and no one can argue with that. So that leaves a few options to explain the level of shit posting you have managed to achieve.

1. You are an absolutely beautiful forum troll

2. You are a high functioning autist and just can't tell the difference

3. You enjoy provoking some sort of stupid stat war, maybe because you recognise that wn8 is broken but think that WoT = golf and a lower score = better?

The mods are considering banning you and have been for some time I'm sure, anyone with above 100 IQ can fucking tell that.

Do you even fucking think about shit before you just post it? Not even like, HIGH wn8 MEANS PADDING FGGTS threads, I just mean your general stupidity in posting a goddamn thread. By now you must know that your threads will stirr up controversy BECAUSE YOU POST ABOUT THE SAME GODDAMN 3 TOPICS OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER.

I could give less of a shit if this post lands me a perma for anything, mostly because the quality of this forum has plummeted and quite a few people have had themselves perma'd for it. Literally, you are so fucking annoying that other people are committing seboku because they can't stand your posting.

For obvious reasons you start these threads up maybe to feel better? You are not the #1 player NA. You will never be close. You will never be close to top 10, WR can be padded through platoons opposed to solo'oing which is apparently better skill harder than wn8 can be. If it's so goddman easy to pad, then why does a 16 year old mr. sexii brony lolilover furry green shitter who is terrible at this game have better recent stats than you? Protip: it's not the fact wn8 is broken.

If you're going to ban someone, ban the both of us. Make it a fucking package.

Pretty sure this was the moral equivalent of a forum land arty oneshot.

But yeah, let's review:

1.  I make a completely content neutral poast.

2.  Nas and his bulba friends lose their shit because they don't like thinking about not being gud players.

3.  ???

4.  Garbad must be trolling, ban.

Or maybe NAS needs to breathe a bit more, spell a bit better, and realize no one cares about his numbers.  This was not a NAS thread until he made it one.

Well, since this thread seems to be going absolutely horribly at the moment, can I join BULBA? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

But confirmed solopub rates of ~68-71 in shit like the IS-4?  That's the real deal kewei.  No one ever mentions him but that's some high end stuff.

Oh so its cool for you to jokingly call me out but if I call you a padder its a ban rite?  You have a future working for WG, I can feel it.

How good are you at fucking up time zones?

iewh.jpg

So which of these E3 players is better?  I played ~80 of these games platooned, mostly with yato + red/capt/jackie/cama/random cums.  20 solopub.  Pretty much every replay is available in my most recent purple poaster thread.  I have no idea about NAS, presumably most or all is platoons with bulba people. He can clarify if he wishes.

I have no idea i would go with 50/50.

Played it mostly in clan wars lately "dpg dropped from 4.2k to 3.9".

You should watch the bulba stream sometime, i platoon less than you might think.

You might even learn something to finally break 3200 recent wn8.

I have no idea i would go with 50/50.

Played it mostly in clan wars lately "dpg dropped from 4.2k to 3.9".

You should watch the bulba stream sometime, i platoon less than you might think.

You might even learn something to finally break 3200 recent wn8.

Why would I want to copy people who are far worse than me at the game?  Congrats on your 63% bro.  I don't think I've ever done that poorly, except for the time I played the M3lee solopub...with a 75% crew...with no equipment...during the prenerf m4 weekend event.

But I'm sure playing the t62a is good too.

I want to see Garbad try to pad his WN8 in tier 10s. Seriously.

Sadly, I was.  My e3 was 4k wn8 and 80%+, the only 99.999 on the server but before I finished my 100 games they nerfed my expected value and buffed the t62a. -_-

So now I have to settle for ~4th best wn8 on the server and point out how retarded wn8 is.  That's the t10 I'm playing most recently -- top ~5 wn8 and dpg on the server, but because its not a t62a my wn8 looks like shit.

But I am considering it.  Last time I tried to pad dpg I did very well.  Even my current dpg rates trend from 99 to 99.99 depending on the tank, but never above top ~3.  I would probably have to really struggle to be willing to lose more to pad stats.  Its a difficult thing for me to do -- my instinct is always to win and fuck the stats.  Maybe I should watch that bulba stream after all.

It would be an interesting challenge though, Garbad. 100 games to see if you can beat them at their own game.

Let's give it 100 practice, to get used to it. And then 100 for reals.

Ok, how about this.  Let's have a friendly contest, me vs NAS.  Il'l try to pad dpg/wn8, he can try to win.  Perhaps something like this -- he has to get over 71% solopub win rates, I have to get over 3500 wn8 in a t10 (excluding t62a/140), both solopub.  I figure that's about equivalent.

Or perhaps this:

- he has to top 80% by any means whatsoever

- I have to top 3750 wn8 by any means whatsoever

You down, NAS?

Sadly, I was.  My e3 was 4k wn8 and 80%+, the only 99.999 on the server but before I finished my 100 games they nerfed my expected value and buffed the t62a. -_-

So now I have to settle for ~4th best wn8 on the server and point out how retarded wn8 is.  That's the t10 I'm playing most recently -- top ~5 wn8 and dpg on the server, but because its not a t62a my wn8 looks like shit.

But I am considering it.  Last time I tried to pad dpg I did very well.  Even my current dpg rates trend from 99 to 99.99 depending on the tank, but never above top ~3.  I would probably have to really struggle to be willing to lose more to pad stats.  Its a difficult thing for me to do -- my instinct is always to win and fuck the stats.  Maybe I should watch that bulba stream after all.

It's not as if you will lose winning skill by padding damage. Pick a random medium or heavy and just play for damage for a while to see where you end up. Also, you can always choose specific people to platoon with to keep your win rate up, while still doing a lot of damage.

Ok, how about this.  Let's have a friendly contest, me vs NAS.  Il'l try to pad dpg/wn8, he can try to win.  Perhaps something like this -- he has to get over 71% solopub win rates, I have to get over 3500 wn8 in a t10 (excluding t62a/140), both solopub.  I figure that's about equivalent.

Or perhaps this:

You down, NAS?

71% and 3500 WN8, solopub, tier 10, equivalent. lol

It's not as if you will lose winning skill by padding damage. Pick a random medium or heavy and just play for damage for a while to see where you end up. Also, you can always choose specific people to platoon with to keep your win rate up, while still doing a lot of damage.

Yes, you do.  Damage farmers #1 rule is to avoid taking damage, even when your team would benefit from you taking damage and routing the other team.  Sitting back and sniping as your team advances is pretty much the surefire way to pad damage -- look for high time played per game, low win rates, high dpg.  It should scream "camping damage padder" to you.

So here's what we know:

99.999 = 3750 = 80

99.99 = 3250 = 71

99.9 = 2900 = 68

We don't know for tier 10, or for solopub.  What would be equivalent ratings in a given tank so NAS can try to get 99.99 win rates and I can try to get 99.99 wn8/dpg?

And the Gods on Mount Unica, in their robes of deep purple, bickered among themselves. Who is the greatest of us all? Garbad, lord of the solopub trumpeted out his singlehanded victories. Kewei however, with a mighty bellow exhorted the values of the massive damage he dealt to the enemy. The Gods Yato and Nas were unimpressed and offered their incredible WN8 efficiency as the ultimate metric of greatness. Unbeknownst to them the titans of the land of WoT, Luciquell and Poltto were rolling in laughter of the pettiness of the gods of mount unica...        

Nobody in FNC is actually good at the game, it's just all sponsored padding

PS: I haven't even played half of the tanks I'm listed for in a year or so...

Nobody in FNC is actually good at the game, it's just all sponsored padding

PS: I haven't even played half of the tanks I'm listed for in a year or so...

FNC sponsored by XVM mod, can I has purple stats with donation? 

Or perhaps this:

You down, NAS?

3500 wn8 is extremely low for a tier 10 just saying. 

Make it like 4k.

Yes, you do.  Damage farmers #1 rule is to avoid taking damage, even when your team would benefit from you taking damage and routing the other team.  Sitting back and sniping as your team advances is pretty much the surefire way to pad damage -- look for high time played per game, low win rates, high dpg.  It should scream "camping damage padder" to you.

So here's what we know:

99.999 = 3750 = 80

99.99 = 3250 = 71

99.9 = 2900 = 68

We don't know for tier 10, or for solopub.  What would be equivalent ratings in a given tank so NAS can try to get 99.99 win rates and I can try to get 99.99 wn8/dpg?

3500 wn8 is extremely low for a tier 10 just saying. 

Make it like 4k.

That depends completely on the tank.  t62a, fo sho.  heavy/td, not so much.  There isn't a single waffle/e3/e4/etc player ont he server over 3.5k.

But anyhow, you down for a solopub challenge?