Sign in to follow this  
OOPMan

WoWP Name and Shame Thread

Wish I had my old screenshots of FreakyJason raging at me after I shot him down on the enemy team... then trying to teamkill me for 5 rounds straight. 

Wish I had my old screenshots of FreakyJason raging at me after I shot him down on the enemy team... then trying to teamkill me for 5 rounds straight. 

Oh hey I think I can help you out. I have some shots of FreakyJason rage. He has a very colorful vocabulary.

Warning: NSFW language.

2jxxc0.jpg

svpi1c.jpg

So yeah, we get a lot of flamers, comes with the territory, but this freakyjason guy is something else.

Found 'em! Thought I had more though...

Yeah, I got about the same kind of treatment there. Reminds me of something you'd hear an angry CoD player screaming.

Just shortly after having killed him the first time, I sadly missed the first several lines of rage.

2qnxgyr.jpg

And this was shortly after getting the opportunity to shoot the moron off my tail after he chased me all game trying to TK me. Unfortunately... time spent evading him let the enemy get the upper hand. His text is a bit faded by that point, so you'll need to read closely.

2uhwkdu.jpg

And since the third one I found isn't even worth posting, here's OpheliaAlexiou! Our last hope after three of us were (quite embarrassingly) bombed by the IL-2 after struggling to delay the supremacy win. Still not sure how the bomb killed me at the altitude I was at, but w/e, not the point. She was screwing around, flying away from the IL-2 instead of finishing off what little health it had left. I yelled at her to stop messing around, and to finish him off instead of the nothing she'd done all game. And how does she respond instead? Well...

wj71xw.jpg

If I'd remembered this screenshot a few months back when she was being a retard on the forums... I wouldn't have been quite so gentle.

And I should also probably dig up some of my other screenshots of the flamers I'd get back when I played, as well as during beta. Not to mention the hackusations... maybe even a few good old fashioned "Shamefur Disprays" if I can find any pictures of them.

Ahhhh... found one of my favorite old ones. Though its less about the screenshot itself (merely a results screen), but the battle itself.

Disclaimer about the picture: Its a tournament game from way back in the beta, Air Raid 2 I believe, and it isn't meant to brag about the win here, or even trash talk the clan itself. The shaming is directed at Mr_R (MrRepublican at the time). In fact, the picture is just to show who all took part. I can't remember if its even the screenshot of that exact battle, but its from the same bracket.

347tkpw.jpg

I believe The_Decoy and someone else were substitutes and might have flown in this instead of one of the other people.

I believe this was our third or fourth, maybe fifth game into the semi-final bracket against Dracarys' "Team Ignis" or "Glacies" or something. We had bested them in I think all but one of the previous rounds, which both sides had used the same tactics, climbing to as high an altitude as possible and engaging each other from there. The last round however was very... different. We searched for them at high altitude, but we never did spot them, until of course we got above their base. We were all pretty shocked by what we saw. Rather than having come up to altitude and engage us properly as they should, we witnessed them all just two-hundred or so feet off of the ground, hugging their base AA. We didn't dive on them immediately, but as soon as they spotted us, circling above them ominously like hawks? They all started SPINNING. That made it pretty clear to me that it was Mr_R who had given the orders to make use of that "strategy", he had (very unsuccessfully I might add), attempted to use that very tactic against me in a random battle just the day before. After we just watched them from above, having a nice chuckle for at least another minute, we dove on them, and, quite predictably slaughtered them rather quickly.

Now I know there were some very good players on that team, so I have to ask... honestly...

Why in the hell did one of the more intelligent, highly skilled people on that team (Laserguided, Phrap, I'm talking to you here in particular!) not call Mr_R out, and slap the shit out of him for even thinking of such a god awful plan? Come on, you knew better than that, why would you follow such an order?!

Contrary to what Mr_R and Anakin Skywalker claim, spinning is NOT a good trick! Even Jar Jar Binks gave better advice than that!

I think that was like one of the first tournaments I ever joined into, wasn't really a fan of the "low-alt" strategy. Promptly after that I never joined his teams again and joined FYRE after being invited by LordAlexander.

I've personally not done much battle calling at all, i'm usually just there to shoot things... So I wasn't motivated in trying to change the plan much, especially not on Lighthouse... (My least favorite map.)

I think that was like one of the first tournaments I ever joined into, wasn't really a fan of the "low-alt" strategy. Promptly after that I never joined his teams again and joined FYRE after being invited by LordAlexander.

I've personally not done much battle calling at all, i'm usually just there to shoot things... So I wasn't motivated in trying to change the plan much, especially not on Lighthouse... (My least favorite map.)

I tried calling once, we didn't fare too well in the planes part of the crossover. Luckily the planes part pretty much didn't count and we would have actually done better by throwing all the planes games because Yoott sucks at making brackets. I can only imagine what the tanker half of the team was thinking (Hellsau, Deusmortis, rest of the goon squad) when they were calling the tanks games with petersleepy and I on their team (before when I had even shittier tanks stats and only used tanks as a stress reliever for planes, T2 Light Tank yolo'ing ftw). Poor goons and Deusmortis, probably traumatized by our scrubness. We actually fared rather well until petersleepy loaded HE (infamous moment, PTATO's ruin everything including Goons).

So Mr_R convinced his team to do nothing but Mr_R rolls? Lol

His strat consisted of hitting ground targets to get a lead in supremacy and then running back to carrier to Mr_R roll until we died of AA; this was all back when AA rekt shit like nothing else. Mind you, this may have actually worked quite well in a lower tier game but we were in tier 7's with armor and HP to shed. This was also when the ME-609 was around with guns that destroyed worlds and the P-51D was neck and neck with 109G in effectiveness. We let them get a GT lead and then Kird assigned me to hit GT's. I quickly tied the score up and proceeded to start working on getting us a lead. This pressured Mr_R into assigning tweakbz to go after me when I was at very low altitude strafing GT's in my ME609 and he did manage to kill me eventually but not before I scored one more GT, thus making it a tie game again.  Kird was waiting for this opportunity and he quickly destroyed tweakbz who was still at low altitude and finishing me off thus giving us a points lead. With tweakbz down and their team left with no real ground attack capability (both sides F2G's had expended rockets/bombs and if I remember correctly another PTATO took their 609 off the board) the rest of them hovering around base were unable to do anything really with our team  hovering above them and their AA's max range along with the supremacy timer working against them.

edit: pics of the game scoreboards. The game where I have zero kills (last pic) is the game in question.

QdCClYC.png

Fv5GSUw.png

Vk70sKC.png

9jPfHW2.png

p.s. 

I do believe stoagz avoided face planting into the ground while still alive during this tournament.

I tried calling once, we didn't fare too well in the planes part of the crossover. Luckily the planes part pretty much didn't count and we would have actually done better by throwing all the planes games because Yoott sucks at making brackets. I can only imagine what the tanker half of the team was thinking (Hellsau, Deusmortis, rest of the goon squad) when they were calling the tanks games with petersleepy and I on their team (before when I had even shittier tanks stats and only used tanks as a stress reliever for planes, T2 Light Tank yolo'ing ftw). Poor goons and Deusmortis, probably traumatized by our scrubness. We actually fared rather well until petersleepy loaded HE (infamous moment, PTATO's ruin everything including Goons).

Password for the next crossover's team was "LiterallyNeverFireHE"

I need to work harder so I can contribute to this thread.

The best I have (and I didn't take any screenshots) was from the Sleipnir event where Gunlion flew a UFO in a training room during the Twitch stream and whoever shot him down got like 300 gold. I can't remember the guy's name, but he immediately starts talking shit about Dracarys soon as he sees a couple of us load into the training room. Now yall know I am not some gung-ho my-clan-is-better-than-you kind of guy (and some Dracs are actually dicks and deserve to be trolled), but I just kind of snapped. Without saying a word, I clipped his tail with my engine, TKing him and surviving to go on to kill the UFO for the goaldz. He talked shit the rest of the hour and every time since then whenever we load into a pub game.

Good times...

Ah, he's such a classic, I'm thinking about playing classical music when whenever I shoot him down, or cause him to rage......

shot_016_zps942f3ba1.jpg

Welp, I'm officially a hacker. 

I'll take one for the team to get back on topic!

I will shame myself for being absolutely terrible at the game and sperging so bad that people told me to shut the fuck up in chat. So, I have avoided a game which I really want to like. I have nobody to blame but me! My family is dishonored and will now commit sudoku.

Thank You.

I had gundy_ offer 1000 gold for shooting our flight down last night prompting pubbie headhunts. I'm now thinking about getting a 109G to harass him with since he keeps headhunting in one.