Sign in to follow this  
canadiantrex

This video....

Try to make it through this video without wanting to claw off your ears or something.

Not kidding, just watching this video one time literally raised my heart rate and made me start stressing out.

I did not experience the same displeasure.

Something about a spinning coin (or coin shaped object) stresses some people out. My wife watched the video and just said it was stupid. My mother watched it and the heart rate sensor on her phone showed her pulse go up over 30 by the end of the video.  o_o

Terrible flashbacks of a Bell 47 I used to work on.  The pillowblock bearings that carried the driveshaft for the tail rotor would make that sound.

You'd have to have someone run it up then walk along feeling the housings to see which was getting hot.

So that sound is "distressing" in that it sounds like a bearing going to shit. A very expensive bearing.

Cool, I kinda want one so I can spin it twice and forget I have one. Didn't really mind the sound either, it was a bit relaxing in the mid part. And at the end I was too busy waiting for it to just suddenly stop.