bjshnog

Solopub Challenge ft. bjshnog

did you have similar xvm predictions or just derping yourself? most of my games I had sub 50% today

The skill spread was so massive that every battle seemed predetermined. They were almost all steamrolls. By the end of the session, it seemed to calm down, pubbies also become a lot more predictable, not yoloing out just to kill me, and teams seemed more balanced (and I started winning more).

I was waiting until late in the day today to play (it's 9 PM right now) to see if I could try to maximize my win rate despite the x3 weekend, but now I just feel like sleeping.

-_-

The reason I'm giving an update each day is to specifically distinguish between weekends and weekdays, to see if I actually do better one way or the other.

What were the final results

About 55.5%. I know for a fact that I can do better than that on average. I solopubbed my E100 from 59.5% to 60.5% after all, with that many battles.

In my mediums, I know for a fact that I can regularly solopub at 58% MINIMUM. 55.5% in 300 games is an outlier, just as 67% in 200 was.

Knowing it for a fact and demonstrating it empirically are two entirely different things. 

If 300@55.5% is an outlier, then to prove it, you should complete your stated goal of 1,000 games. As it stands your only *documented* solopub set is 300 games @ 55.5%.

I'm rather surprised by the huge discrepancy between WN8 and winrate. Since he hit 55% and wanted 65%, that means he lost about 30 games that he expected to win.

check day 4 of my version ()

As bjs stated earlier, it's easy to score high WN in tier Xs, if you have a bit of brains there's virtually not a game where you can't get purple, even on stomps. Discrepancy between both statistics is normal I think, unless you're talking about huge sample size

stahp bjs, don't drive yourself mad :D

if you have a bit of brains there's virtually not a game where you can't get purple, even on stomps.

Ouch.  That hurts.

So many games I can't hit purple.  Then again, if I could play consistently, I wouldn't be green.