TickleZePickle

Bestest Tier 9 med? Of these 3: (E50,M46,T54)

I have no idea where to put this and since it can get out of hand pretty quickly I put it here. 

So Fellow unicums what IS the best tier 9 med of these 3?

My vote is completely biased towards the E50 as its a flexible heavy with a bullshit gun and very similar to its tier 10 with very minor differences.

T54 for me I was shit in it when I got it, the heat spam is too stronk for my credits. And aside from its heat spam I don't see it doing anything another tier 9 med cant do better.

M46 I have no opinion on, but people do tell me it is better than the E50 for whatever reason.

Please leave your opinion how these tanks worked for you and if I'm missing anything! 

"hey guys whats better this super op tank or these two mediums, i ask because ralph down the road said his m46 could beat me up"

This is silly, you know the answer ._.

M46 is a whole lot more comfortable, but the E-50 is just a raptor-with-laserbeams level beast.

If the E-50 really is so much better than my beloved T-54, I need to get myself one. For one, I love the all-round protection of the T-54, consisting of a strong mix of trollish angles, relatively thick armor, excellent camo, great agility, nice speed, and a low, almost pancake-like, profile, as well as the excellent gun handling. I do need to shoot HEAT out of it sometimes, but really, the AP and HEAT I believe deserved more credit for their capabilities than they get; so long as I place my shots well, even on snapshots or on the move, I can get through the front of an IS-7, something that a lot of others seem to have trouble with.

E50. If i'm going to have a shit turret I might as well have a stunning cannon in it. The T54 is still great but the turret nerf hurt so bad.

E-50 is literally an E-50M minus 300 HP and it loses the 330 pen HEAT round. Same DPM, basically the same handling, and despite the HP/Ton difference it is just about as mobile.

E-50 is better then the T-54 since they nerfed the T54 turret. The UFP of the E-50 will bounce tier 10 HEAT often enough to notice.

No cent 7/1 love?

Ok, it's not as good as the e50 and t54 but you don't need to shoot any gold:)

This is why I really want a Cent 7/1, especially after playing the Leo PTA and Type 61 and knowing just how great the 105 is at tier 9 with APCR as the base round. I really don't want to grind the tier 7 or 8, though. :/

To answer the question - I can't. E50 is great, so is the T-54. Between those two, I really like the E50 and I seem to do better in it. I haven't tried the M46 yet. I suspect that it is pretty great too. Hopefully the M48 will be On Track again soon.

No cent 7/1 love?

Ok, it's not as good as the e50 and t54 but you don't need to shoot any gold:)

You shouldn't ever shoot gold because Cent's gold is shit. I saw QB shoot that gold at side of E 100 turret and it bounced...

Cent is great, but the T54 is just brilliant. Even after the turret nerf its stillna strong tank. Never played the Other two, but I love the 54.

Also, The Cent 1 is great as well. I dont know why people hate it so much

if you are platooning with another tier 9 med t54e1 isn't far from being the best "medium" you can pick.

if solocum t54 is the most effective for me atleast. but all tier 9 meds are awesome, lorraine included (well, haven't played patton and centurion yet but those 2 can't be that bad either, right?)