Angry_Ray

T57 Heavy "Nerf"

I'm still confused how that vision fits with being "less good" at sniping, given you're still going to be able to upfuck people at range with little change apart from maybe a really small increase in bloom as you track.

I'm excited to get it, even after the accuracy nerf... But I'm starting to rage at all the gold I'm having to fire in the T69 in the constant tier 10 battles.

yea it was the most expensive grind hands down for me in the game, i just ended up firing pure gold, and while expensive, the grind went super fast.

i was not in the t69 long.

the 210 pen of the t54e1 is manageable

What madness is this?  A sensible nerf to a slight overperformer, a veritable tap of the nerfbat instead of the atomic bomb that WG is so fond of?

SerB be praised!

That's kinda what I was thinking..... Like wow WG isn't overnerfing something that isn't Russian.

=-

yea it was the most expensive grind hands down for me in the game, i just ended up firing pure gold, and while expensive, the grind went super fast.

i was not in the t69 long.

the 210 pen of the t54e1 is manageable

I'm personally loving the E1. Have been on a roll for most of the games in it, averaging around 2800 WN8. Last few have been pretty bad though seeing as how my teams have been falling apart and me getting smashed while reloading.

DPM and burst may be untouched, but an increase in bloom and aim time could really hurt its ability to hit and pen all the shots in a drum. Will wait and see.

Thats how I feel about it. I'd much rather it take a DPM nerf than bloom/aim though. 

Thats how I feel about it. I'd much rather it take a DPM nerf than bloom/aim though. 

Same here but perhaps that will balance it out better forcing it to get closer to be effective as compared to the 50b. 

To be honest, you can't nerf it that severely.

It's a staple tank of CW and tier 10. But not only that it doesn't have much else than the clip going for it.

It can't hulldown, it's slow, it's rather large, no camo, view range is normal heavy but whatever.

If you take away it's clip, say give it only a little bit better clip than the 50b, the 50b will be so much better why use 57's at all? It will almost be reminiscent of the Foch155 nerf (Which was needed, but not to the degree that they fucked it to).

So pretty much,

you can't touch the interclip

You can only nerf the clipping time slightly

Accuracy can only be touched to a certain degree

Nerfing speed wouldn't really nerf what's wrong with the tank to begin with

Nerfing any armor doesn't do anything but make it more cancer clicker vulnerable

And if you change to much of the tanks stats then you end up with the Foch155 scenario again where it goes from: top 3 tank in game to no one plays this anymore.

Granted pre nerf Foch doesn't hold a candle to the waffle or 183, so why bother nerfing it in the first place but whatever.

DPM and burst may be untouched, but an increase in bloom and aim time could really hurt its ability to hit and pen all the shots in a drum. Will wait and see.

i don't think so, it's a nerf during movement/turret rotation. i'm usually not moving when firing so that 25% or whatever nerf won't affect you trying to clip out much

// UPDATE //

T57 Heavy

- aimtime nerfed from 2,59 to 2,78
- accuracy loss from moving the turret nerfed by 30 percent
- accuracy loss from moving and turning the hull nerfed by 25 percent
- accuracy loss from moving at full speed nerfed by 25 percent

From FTR http://ftr.wot-news.com/2014/08/29/9-3-chaffee-t92-and-t57-changes/#more-16286

I'm almost positive that both will be used commonly depending on the map and strat used. T57 for a slower, more armored pushes where moving isn't as frequent, and the 50b for much faster advances seeing that its gun is more reliable in such situations now.

50Bs are used now quite extensively. I'm not sure the 57 needed as much of a nerf, but then, it's been out for a long time, everyone has it, so in WG's minds it's up for being nerfed into oblivion while they intoduce the 184, with an all new 5k alpha gun!!! Free exp yours today!

But no really, the 57 will always be much better than the 50B in a city fight. The intradrum reload, till something else has it, is good enough that it will always be used. And it's still going to be pretty accurate.

50Bs are used now quite extensively. I'm not sure the 57 needed as much of a nerf, but then, it's been out for a long time, everyone has it, so in WG's minds it's up for being nerfed into oblivion while they intoduce the 184, with an all new 5k alpha gun!!! Free exp yours today!

But no really, the 57 will always be much better than the 50B in a city fight. The intradrum reload, till something else has it, is good enough that it will always be used. And it's still going to be pretty accurate.

It's just so saddening that I literally just got it, and it's gonna be nerfed. lmao. Thank god my next two tanks are un-nerfable Russian bias meds.