breeeze

TD play on the new Tundra

I just had a game in my T49, bottom tier on Tundra, and I felt completely worthless. There was no spot from where I could safely do damage without being right in the enemys face and get blasted back to garage in one shot. The TD spots in the southeast are completely gone and the west is just pure brawling now. The eastern hill can only be used after and if my team wins that flank and without any bushes sniping isnt very effective. Didn't get a single point of damage throughout 90% of the game and only got 3 shots in at the end when my team just got destroyed and I managed to flee to the top of the hill in the east and had to let them cap out.

How the fuck do I play this map now when I am in a TD that cannot brawl (in my case T49 and Rhoomba)? I am completely clueless, feels like another Severogorsk now. >:|

Help taking the hill. With the T49 you can get there really fast. And you can really annoy the heavies that can't really pay you much intentions since they have to deal with your teams heavies in front of them. And should your team win the hill. You have the best possible sniping position on the whole map at your disposal. It's kind of risky, yet since there isn't anywhere else to go, no reason why you should not risk it. With TDs that have no armor yet are also too slow to get up there before the heavies are in place and thus block any further attemps to get up, it's a different matter. Those are really screwed.

i cant wait till everybody starts bitching about how OP heavy tanks are... like the good old days.

Heavies really are not OP unless they have really strong turret armor and can get hull down, because at tier mediums can flank them and chew them up.

TDs with heavy frontal ie T95, Tortoise, ect armor won't be affected by the new meta too much, but the squishy glass cannons are screwed.

The vision game is all they have and the only chance most of them have is on the 1000x1000 maps in certan spots IF the enemy comes their way or your team lights them for you.

You can redline hug at the very corner of A0 to overlook the brawling rocks but be prepared to move quickly.  The south spwan I haven't found anything that useful as yet.

Tier 6 and under you can snipe a bit and play vision as most tanks don't have the high View Ranges like the upper tiers. It is tough and with all the hard cover its very easy to have stuff pop up on you, so be alert.