Target122

Massive discrepincy in Daily Wn8 Wotlabs vs Vbaddict

and how do you explain this almost 900 points difference?

It's all covered in the thread. Your screenshot is a pretty good worst case. There's a huge variation in battle performance, so the non-linearities in the formula are very strong. The better performances are also in the lower tier tank, which has much lower weight with standard WN8 normalization.

As an even more extreme example, consider the best and worst battles there: 8508 WN8 in the VK and 240 WN8 in the T95. The battle average is 4374 WN8, but if you used the standard WN8 method on the battles together you get this:

eDmg = 1816 + 856 = 2671

eFrag = 1.09 + 0.93 = 2.02

rDmg = (3076 + 529) / eDmg = 1.35

rFrag = (4 + 2) / eFrag = 2.97

rDmgC = (1.35-0.22) / (1-0.22) = 1.45

rFragC = 1.65 (heavily capped by rDmgC)

rSpotC = rDefC = 0.00

rWinC capped at 1.8

WN8 = 2182

That's almost exactly half of what you get by averaging the results from the two battles.

so I should be using almost the same tier every session and only use the T95 for the X2 XD

no, you should be ignoring the average wn8 entry in the ADU quick summary.

Still doesn't make any sense to me, if i'd used only the vk, my wn8 yesterday would be 4.5k minumum....

I always hd difference between one web and another, but not this, its a lot, i used the VK to save my bad day with the T95 (which i hate XD).

Still doesn't make any sense to me, if i'd used only the vk, my wn8 yesterday would be 4.5k minumum....

I always hd difference between one web and another, but not this, its a lot, i used the VK to save my bad day with the T95 (which i hate XD).

It literally cannot be made any simpler than the example bjshnog gave on page 1 here 

or which i put into English only here 

Personally, I am using wotinfo rather than vbaddict to look at the immediate results of the day after exiting the game.

It is regrettable the proposed signatures are ugly in my eyes.

signature.png