Garbad

The Official Garbad Fan Club Thread

Which moderator's cunt smells the worst?  

440 members have voted

1. 1. Which moderator's cunt smells the worst?

Can we bet money when you get banned again? :D

Maybe I should just ragequit and tell everyone to fuck off and then come back a couple weeks later. That's what my hero would have done.

Anyway, this thread is about how happy we are that Garbad is back, please show some love!

Garbad:

#1 - What's your opinion of a healthy mindset when playing tanks?

#2 - I'm at 64% wins at 7,660 games. How do I turn into a 73% player? What do you do differently?

Cheers

1.  No idea what you mean.  The tryhard retards from the other thread are doing it wrong.

2.  Double your performance.

Hey guys, did you notice Garbad is back!

Welcome back Garbad!

I don't care that you're a troll or anything... It's just, your entire existence on this forum is, and has only been a waste of time.

If you're funny, I get it.

If you're a bad troll now and again, I get it.

If you contribute and are a cunt, I get it.

But you... You're just a parasite that latches on here. A bug squashed on a windscreen who's happy to simply be a waste of resouces by means of people having to read your shit and then have to dispose of it. I can't process any emotion to the level of shit that is sperged out of your brain, hell, I can barely read a full post of yours.

What you do... It's just shit - I could go years thinking that a doctor sped up the evolution of an a chimp and named it "banned".

But hey, maybe you are smart, because for the life of me I don't know how you haven't been perma'd.

Garbad  - Are you avoiding any tanks like the BULBA squad? I know you don't need to, but the current meta/wn8 farming I'm just wondering if there is anything you are staying away from.

Garbad  - Are you avoiding any tanks like the BULBA squad? I know you don't need to, but the current meta/wn8 farming I'm just wondering if there is anything you are staying away from.

No.  I ground all tank lines in the game from tier ~5 on.  There are only a handful of tanks I've never played, mostly shit premiums and a few abominations (183, waffle, cancer) I won't play because they shouldn't be in the game.

No.  I ground all tank lines in the game from tier ~5 on.  There are only a handful of tanks I've never played, mostly shit premiums and a few abominations (183, waffle, cancer) I won't play because they shouldn't be in the game.

That leads to my next 2 questions.

1. Have you played the turreted Brit TD line? I heard it's garbage, but I haven't seen many Unis who have played it.

2. I know you hate cancer and missions. Are you doing the missions and if so are you skipping the SPG missions entirely and losing out on the crew member? 

Garbad, I noticed you have twice as many 'old' Sniper medals (845 vs 1627) than me but only a third of Tank Sniper medals (82 vs 28). Why is that?

Also, I can't find the link about the black guy in the chinese supermarket (really hard to google search). Do you have it by chance?

Thx!

Tanks I Enjoy:

Scouty Autoloader -- Batchat, AMX 13 90, Walker

Soviet Wedge -- T-54, T-34-3, T-34-1, WZ-132

Support Fire -- T69

Brawler -- IS-6, E3

Noob Abuser -- T-34-85, KV-IS

Garbad, I noticed you have twice as many 'old' Sniper medals (845 vs 1627) than me but only a third of Tank Sniper medals (82 vs 28). Why is that?

Also, I can't find the link about the black guy in the chinese supermarket (really hard to google search). Do you have it by chance?

Thx!

No idea.  Probably the fact that I mostly fight at brawling range.  And I've always been a terrible shot.

1.  I played to the chariot.  Its stronk.  The rest of the line is shit.  Wasn't interested in the tier 10.

2.  I am not doing any cancer missions.

About what I expected from the line. I haven't had trouble fighting them, didn't expect they were very good.

I don't blame you for skipping them. I hate myself for playing them.

Tanks I Enjoy:

Scouty Autoloader -- Batchat, AMX 13 90, Walker

Soviet Wedge -- T-54, T-34-3, T-34-1, WZ-132

Support Fire -- T69

Brawler -- IS-6, E3

Noob Abuser -- T-34-85, KV-IS

You like the T69 more than the 50100?  Why?

Garbad:

#2 - I'm at 64% wins at 7,660 games. How do I turn into a 73% player? What do you do differently?

Cheers

Garbad pls ;_;

i dunt understand wut u ask

Mod queue fucked me and I didn't see your reply :(

Okay so in depth:

1. How do you stay happy when playing dis game? What's your outlook on the bullshit, how do you deal with it & how do you stay awake/off tilt to optimise your performance for the majority of the time while you play it?

2. If you had to write a step by step process of winning, or as best as you can do (factors to take into account, reactions to that, when to stay/leave a fight, priorities when carrying, 6th sense of when you're gunna need to carry or when you can be aggressive and take risk, making the correct plays & seeing them early - shit like that). Like if tanks were your life, and this guide to winning was your life's work... What would you write? 

1.  When you realize the bullshit IS the game, it gets easier.  I don't believe in luck, I don't know what tilt means, and I don't get mad.  And tbh people who say that kind of retarded shit are idiots.  If you are so obsessed with your stats you only play under ideal conditions you are already a stat padder.  Suiscout in your Ru 251 a few hundred games and get back to me.

I dunno.  The more I watch shitters pad the more I realize I am just flat out better than all of them.  I've never attempted to rig the system anywhere near as hard as they do.  My account has thousands of games in stock tanks, shitty platoons, drunken lolderps, and so on.  Why wouldn't I?  My challenges are pretty tryhard, but even then I don't take it as far as the average shitter seems to on any given night.  And yet they are still shitters.

2.  Impossibly broad.  Besides you can pay me for that dissertation.

TL;DR -- Fight well as an individual in such a way that it magnifies your efforts.

The cause is that Garbad waits until he needs to take a dump before sitting down for his doubles. In this way, he feels an impending need to win every battle as quickly as he can, thus he "yoloderps" in order to score early game damage and push the game towards a win as quickly as possible. Dealing damage early on and reducing the amount of damage the enemy team can inflict is more valuable than dealing damage at the end of the game when the outcome is already decided. Only Garbad has the information to decide whether this information is correct or not, but imo, this is what the statistics are telling me.

The cause is that Garbad waits until he needs to take a dump before sitting down for his doubles. In this way, he feels an impending need to win every battle as quickly as he can, thus he "yoloderps" in order to score early game damage and push the game towards a win as quickly as possible. Dealing damage early on and reducing the amount of damage the enemy team can inflict is more valuable than dealing damage at the end of the game when the outcome is already decided. Only Garbad has the information to decide whether this information is correct or not, but imo, this is what the statistics are telling me.

There is more truth to this than you know.  However, real gamers keep chamber pots.

In retrospect its funny how angry I made some pubbies.

It wasn't funny at the time?  Or it is funnier now?

Sorry if this has been asked before I tried to search for it but I couldn't find it. Where does your user name come from?

Sorry if this has been asked before I tried to search for it but I couldn't find it. Where does your user name come from?

Gharbad the Weak from the Diablo