Garbad

The Official Garbad Fan Club Thread

Which moderator's cunt smells the worst?  

440 members have voted

1. 1. Which moderator's cunt smells the worst?

They don't have the population.  And the old way is so retarded they would get farmed by the clanker lords.  But you may be right, maybe GRRM intended for them to be more scary and less drooly.

How are your fitness goals coming along?

Great.  I've lost 5 lbs, and am perfectly on track thus far.  I think this is the start of week 4.  However, instead of bumping my workout time up each week I've been trying to bump intensity first, just so its easier to find time for everything.  I was late to work once.

In 1 hour the doors to AW will be open are you ready for the 5 man pve?

No, but after wurks I will be.

http://mediadownloads.mlb.com/mlbam/2015/10/01/14-416010-2015-09-30/web_cut/mlbtv_511523483_1200K.mp4

STOP THE DUCK FACES AND SHIT!  Its not cute, its ugly as shit.  And since its plain you just want to be cute, you may as well be at the gym and smile instead of that shit.  And I swear to god if you lick that hot dog or pretend to make out with your best I will straight up murder you.  Seriously.

Glad to hear it's been working out. What's your current regimen like?

5x a week, 20 minutes a day + 2 min cooldown.  Lift on T and F, cardio other days.  Cardio is very light, just intended to improve flexibility and get my heart going a little bit.  Lifting I'm trying to be a bit more serious but I want to ease into it for fear of injury.  I'm probably at about ~70% of what my max was before. Diet is the main way I'm losing weight, the workout is mainly because its a good habit and health.  Each week I bump up the intensity slightly.  After I get the intensity very high, I'll start adding 1 minute or 1 rep to my totals, then build it until I run out of time.

How about a move to the Gamelabs AW section, trying to kickstart activity there?

As they were banning me, solono and his retard friends repeatedly told me they didn't need content creators like me.  I figure I'll let them prove it.  Why would I help them after they shit on me for months?

As they were banning me, solono and his retard friends repeatedly told me they didn't need content creators like me.  I figure I'll let them prove it.  Why would I help them after they shit on me for months?

how many times have you been banned xD

I just need a forum to talk AW, that isn't the official forum. I think I've read about 5minutes there, and fuck that shit.

I just need a forum to talk AW, that isn't the official forum. I think I've read about 5minutes there, and fuck that shit.

Just stay here and talk about it in status or in threads like this.

how many times have you been banned xD

Many.  Scroll up a few pages to read where solono banned me for attempted copyright violation or something equally retarded.  It was wotlab's "hard to read" moment.

Other places will pop up, I'm sure.  Assuming the game takes off.

Just stay here and talk about it in status or in threads like this.

Or that.

rip the other forums

And then someone will create WN10 for AW...

Giganotosaurus

Same time period as T-Rex? Larger? Faster? Slower? More dangerous? A direct competitor or a successor?

Basically the same, south american version of trex. 

Garbad, you already playing AW? They wiped friends lists :P

No, still at work.  Will be home at ~6 PM est.

Meh, work. Do people still do that nowadays?

Basically the same, south american version of trex. 

Actually, it's fairly different.  Giganotosaurus, carcharadontosaurus, etc. were more similar to Allosaurids rather than Tyranosaurids.  Three clawed hands are one clue.  But the biggest difference was their diet and their jaws.  They fed on the giant sauropods, that were largely AFK from T-Rex's habitats.  Feeding on such massive prey bone-crushing jaws weren't an option.  So they have longer, narrow jaws with cutting teeth that were perfect for snipping off huge chunks of flesh (so if they killed sauropods, it was likely due to blood loss).  T-Rex on the other hand has a shorter jaw but it's MUCH wider with huge attachments for muscles.  This raw power, combined with the fact that it has railroad spikes for teeth (much thicker then the others), meant that it could bite through bone.  Which makes sense given that it was attacking smaller prey with smaller bones.  No way it bites through a brachiosaurus femur, but a small duckbill's?  Sure.  So while the biggest theropods hunted the biggest prey with the biggest jaws by snipping the biggest bites, T-Rex was more of a brute force attacker.  Just waded in and crunched the crap out of whatever it hit.

I took a bunch of photos of their respective jaws that I should maybe post sometime.  Dino-nerd out!

Edited by predavolk

5x a week, 20 minutes a day + 2 min cooldown.  Lift on T and F, cardio other days.  Cardio is very light, just intended to improve flexibility and get my heart going a little bit.  Lifting I'm trying to be a bit more serious but I want to ease into it for fear of injury.  I'm probably at about ~70% of what my max was before. Diet is the main way I'm losing weight, the workout is mainly because its a good habit and health.  Each week I bump up the intensity slightly.  After I get the intensity very high, I'll start adding 1 minute or 1 rep to my totals, then build it until I run out of time.

Sounds like a solid start. Keep it up!

Sounds like a solid start. Keep it up!

Starting slow and easy, but that's ok.  The habit is what counts.  I was in the habit for years but got lazy.

Actually, it's fairly different.  Giganotosaurus, carcharadontosaurus, etc. were more similar to Allosaurids rather than Tyranosaurids.  Three clawed hands are one clue.  But the biggest difference was their diet and their jaws.  They fed on the giant sauropods, that were largely AFK from T-Rex's habitats.  Feeding on such massive prey bone-crushing jaws weren't an option.  So they have longer, narrow jaws with cutting teeth that were perfect for snipping off huge chunks of flesh (so if they killed sauropods, it was likely due to blood loss).  T-Rex on the other hand has a shorter jaw but it's MUCH wider with huge attachments for muscles.  This raw power, combined with the fact that it has railroad spikes for teeth (much thicker then the others), meant that it could bite through bone.  Which makes sense given that it was attacking smaller prey with smaller bones.  No way it bites through a brachiosaurus femur, but a small duckbill's?  Sure.  So while the biggest theropods hunted the biggest prey with the biggest jaws by snipping the biggest bites, T-Rex was more of a brute force attacker.  Just waded in and crunched the crap out of whatever it hit.

I took a bunch of photos of their respective jaws that I should maybe post sometime.  Dino-nerd out!

I actually knew all that. =P

I owned the ginormous buk of 1231231321313 kinds of dinosaurs.  I read it all, multiple times.

Starting slow and easy, but that's ok.  The habit is what counts.  I was in the habit for years but got lazy.

Yup, that's how I'd do it. Not the getting lazy part of course :P

Can't wait for you to get started on writing about the different tanks, commanders, retrofits, meta, etc. What would be the best way to support this? Armored Talk Patreon?

Yup, that's how I'd do it. Not the getting lazy part of course :P

Can't wait for you to get started on writing about the different tanks, commanders, retrofits, meta, etc. What would be the best way to support this? Armored Talk Patreon?

I dunno, I guess gift me a gold package and tell me what you want me to write about.