Garbad

The Official Garbad Fan Club Thread

Which moderator's cunt smells the worst?  

440 members have voted

1. 1. Which moderator's cunt smells the worst?

Just now, Garbad said:

It may well break if you tried to tow something, assuming the steel on the underside is warped.  But I wouldn't worry about it tbh.

The previous owner put that thing on. Never used it. All it's good for is bruising my shins when loading/unloading my trunk.

It also is good for punching holes in the radiator and A/C condensor of people that hit me.

Adminmods revert that ban-decision please, I need some distraction at work otherwise I won't survive. If you refuse then I will hold you accountable for my demise. 

On ‎11‎/‎16‎/‎2015‎ ‎12‎:‎12‎:‎50‎, canadiantrex said:

Financial question time. Be me, get rear ended in car accident. Minor damage to vehicle (virtually unnoticeable to someone that isn't familiar with how the car looks). Get estimate for damages. Receive check for damages. Car is not totalled and is still safe to drive. Total received for damages is more than I paid for the vehicle eight years ago.

What do with money?

Be happy with it because you are a moron who didn't hire me, claim injury, do what I say, and then collect 30k on the side

RIP Sweet Prince, you were the one true king in the land of purple pub trash.

In other news, I'm stepping down from the purple group because of this. Thanks for all the effort and all of the lessons - they were very much appreciated.

P.S. Taylor will write a song about internet tanks one day, listen out for it.

P.P.S. @Rexxie fuck you. 

Per Garbad's request his contact email 

garbadtheweak @juno.com

~CrabEatOff 11/19/2015