Garbad

The Official Garbad Fan Club Thread

Which moderator's cunt smells the worst?  

440 members have voted

1. 1. Which moderator's cunt smells the worst?

Yes.  Prime kewei > anyone else NA.

@SEA thread

I just can't wait until I fit in well enough with the natives to start speaking your lingo.  I long for the day that I can call INJ a cunt to his face without retribution.

We all know Valachio is way better...And it only took him 2 tries.

OMG that SEA forum was terrible. That MOD had a true hardon for you right away.

G what was your official ban for? It seems like they wanted to kill the arty nerf idea badly.

Dear Garbad,

Apparently people think I am one of your fan when going to oppose how arty works right now and wants it reworked.

What's your take on it? I'm curious.

xoxoxoxo

Dear Garbad,

Apparently people think I am one of your fan when going to oppose how arty works right now and wants it reworked.

What's your take on it? I'm curious.

xoxoxoxo

As frightening as this is, SEA pubs seem even dumber than regular pubs.

As frightening as this is, SEA pubs seem even dumber than regular pubs.

Sadface.jpg

Btw, curious on your take of the supposedly KV 1S re-balance

Can't see how the tier 5 and 6 won't be OP

Sadface.jpg

Btw, curious on your take of the supposedly KV 1S re-balance

Can't see how the tier 5 and 6 won't be OP

t5 is op, t6 should be merely good as its too soft

Rugby is awesome.

If that were hand-egg players there would be legal battles, death threats, restraining orders, and both parties would go to jail for killing their wives or something.

Rugby: 100% better than American Football (And less dangerous too actually...)

Agree. Played 12 years and learned the hard way not to tackle with head. It's also how I got my knickname.

There is an ebb and flow to Rugby that has some similarity to WOT.

I'm just gonna skip the part where I read the thread and this post will be approved or not:

How does it feel to be officially acknowledged as the "leader" of vocal NA arty haters at "a site called wotlabs?"

Will you run for POTUS?

Who will win the Final Four?

Is four teams in the NCAA playoff enough?

These are the most germane questions I think you'll find heretofore.

Rugby: 100% better than American Football (And less dangerous too actually...)

Less dangerous because they dont hit as hard....

I played both at college level and love them both equally. Guys who usually say US football is for fat dumb guys, or it is way worse than Rugby usually dont know the game all that well.

Football has much bigger hits as you have pads that protect the hitter but not the hittee. Similar to UFC gloves that dont do anything really but protect the hand so you aren`t breaking it every punch. Rugby if you hit a guy with your head, you get your bell rung just as bad, so its much better to hit properly and wrap up. Football you can have a 20 foot running start also as there is no true scrum.

So Rugby is safer because concussions occur when you hit to hard regardless of helmet or not. So helmets actually cause injuries by protecting superficial stuff but jarring the brain.

Rugby though I had to drop weight as you have to be in more like Soccer shape.

Both are great sports. Unlike popular opinion though the Avg pro football linebacker has 300 point higher SAT score and all in all are a superior breed of human. Only problem is they are forced to take drugs to make them bigger and bigger and between roids and brain injury they go crazy.

Still there is 1700 football players, and taking those numbers vs the crime rate or abuse they would beat the best nation crime stats in the world. 1 in 170 are involved in crime.

And while 1 in 4 have had law trouble in the past almost 95% of those straighten out because the culture encourages it. Sorry but its the best way in the world to take a group of would be violent super freak athletes and tame them.

NFL gets a very bad wrap.

Did you run T54LT in stronks? I presume you did with the RU251. The 251 looked derpy in pubs when jacg was playing it, but pubs != organized play. 

What do I do with my 4 skill China LT crew? Put them in the 59-16 and shoot APCR and get 5k WN8? Crew the 110 for stronks and tier 8 CW?

Did you run T54LT in stronks? I presume you did with the RU251. The 251 looked derpy in pubs when jacg was playing it, but pubs != organized play. 

What do I do with my 4 skill China LT crew? Put them in the 59-16 and shoot APCR and get 5k WN8? Crew the 110 for stronks and tier 8 CW?

Yes.  It feels like a fantastic t8 medium, but honestly not that much different than a t-44.  Hell, if you returned its speed and agility to T-54 levels it would be balanced as a t8 med, and will be severely UP as a t9 scout.

251 was fantastic as a scouty damage dealer, but in truth, not as good as I had expected.

110 imho.

Low Super Uni is fucked to hell.

Its even more absurd.  Yes, my win rate is always 68%+, yes my dpg is always unicum or superunicum level, yes I am a dark purple, yes I played the tank in 2012...but because my dpg isn't quite as fluffed as valachio's latest reroll gold spamming absurdity, I should be ashamed.  The damage fetishing is REALLY out of hand, especially in this place.