Garbad

The Official Garbad Fan Club Thread

Which moderator's cunt smells the worst?  

440 members have voted

1. 1. Which moderator's cunt smells the worst?

I love how every single time you visit the Yuro forums, there's that one who actually thinks you're a total brony.

You know, I find the brony sig is a pretty good screen for retards.  I don't watch TV at all, much less watch MLP yet identifying the kind of knuckle dragging dimwits who think watching a cartoon means I must be gay/effeminate/etc. is worth having the sig.  Plus they tend to be terribly easy to bait and humiliate.

I looked you up in game, and when I went to the "awards" page, the game crashed. 

You fucking padder!

I won a rare medal the other day -- bounce 2 shots in a cancer and kill 2 tenks.

What have I become? :c

I won a rare medal the other day -- bounce 2 shots in a cancer and kill 2 tenks.

What have I become? :c

This reminds me, I need to post a replay of a game I had on Sunday, in which TD42 himself, god of clickers, managed to engage in CQC with a 700 hp IS-3 for about 2.5 minutes and win....

You know, I find the brony sig is a pretty good screen for retards.  I don't watch TV at all, much less watch MLP yet identifying the kind of knuckle dragging dimwits who think watching a cartoon means I must be gay/effeminate/etc. is worth having the sig.  Plus they tend to be terribly easy to bait and humiliate.

You should keep the Santa hat, though - it makes it even more spectacular for this purpose.

This reminds me, I need to post a replay of a game I had on Sunday, in which TD42 himself, god of clickers, managed to engage in CQC with a 700 hp IS-3 for about 2.5 minutes and win....

Fuck me please find it

The day you get permabanned is the day somebody broke into WG's Minsk headquarters and personally threatened SerB. As far as I know, that day hasn't happened.

Oh, I dunno.  WG can be wildly capricious and downright silly.  I'm sure if the forum mods had the power to, they would have banned me.  It wouldn't be the end of the world if they did.

Considering you are playing arty now, you seem like the guy that's close to his retirement and just doesn't give a shit about his job anymore.

-Garbad taking his ball and going home.-

Oh, the dichotomy of Garbad. Simultaneously skilled at poasting quality content and shitpoasting.

Keeps things lively, I reckon. I'd hate to see him duck out of WoTLabs, though.

Removing all of your posts seems to be a slight overreaction. Dont let your disagreements with a few leading personal affect people who want to learn from your solopub challenges, reviews and everything you have given to this site. They have done nothing wrong and shouldn't be punished for what other people have done to upset you.

I agree with WaterWar. Yes there are conflicts between yourself and the mods, but you have also provided a lot of guides and insight for how to help people improve their own play. Let anyone who comes here in the future know you for this, rather than a PP who RQ'd and removed all useful content.