Gmoney838

Where do I belong?

I'm in the market for getting into a better CW/tourney clan, as I'm pretty much outgrowing CarteL in terms of overall skill lvl, and am hungry for more/better. Realistically, what kind of clan can a player like myself expect to get into?

(I am aware I need moar 10's, working up T54E1 and can purchase E 50M as a backup 10 whenever I feel like it.)

There are some clans that will happily recruit a player like you even if you're a bit short on tens in the higher skill bracket.

Foxey requires 4, but we'd be willing to look at you with the tanks you have now - if you're interested let me know and you can drop by and meet us. We fit in to Diastant's "blue" group of clans and do reasonably well for ourselves in CW, and have somewhat more lenient attendance requirements than a lot of top clans at 3 days/week.  You'd be upper echelon in Foxey but not without company by any means, and we do run tourney teams every week, too.  We've got a huge TS shared with the other petco clans, and people in petco clans can move freely between the clans as they (and their desired clan) see fit, so if you were to feel you outgrew us, there are internal options for moving in to a more capable clan.

Stat wise, I think you're at the point where any good clan would give you a look, at the very least.  The selection of tier 10s might be a deal breaker for some, as you are already aware.  

I'd look at the rosters of the upper tier CW clans.  Try to find one where you'd be around the middle of the skill curve.  You don't want to be the worst player in the clan, but you also want to be sure that there are better players that you can learn from.  You may want to try one of the more casual CW clans, at least while you're rounding out your garage.  

I'm wondering if I should consider getting more tens before I put myself out there. I've done plenty of league play, but no CW. Not sure if most of the top clans are looking for players with CW experience or no.

If you have the stats and the required amount of 10's, I really don't think they'll care about lack of experience. What applies to tourneys also applies to clan wars. Just basic things like not blocking your teammates, being a nuisance, and listening to what the FC calls for. 

It shouldn't take much to raise your overall by 50 and have purple overall. By then if you have a decent amount of 10's I'd recommend most of the Top 10.