Sign in to follow this  
Never

Russian server support added

Hey guys,

Just to let you know that WoTLabs now supports the RU server. Decided to just go ahead and add it since the last changes to the player stats page gave me a bunch of server overhead.

I'd really appreciate it if someone who knows russian and is on the russian forum could do a little advertising just to let the guys over there know that their server is now supported.

Cheers!

Please don't annex my website Putin.

Except for total stats, I only see 0 on everything on both Luciquell and Kirilloid, including both 60-day and 1K battle stats.

Of course, because they just started getting tracked.

Except for total stats, I only see 0 on everything on both Luciquell and Kirilloid, including both 60-day and 1K battle stats.

It's almost as if the wotlabs server just started tracking them!

I thought that the API tracked all results, and this is simply extracting stuff from it.

Nope, that's why tracking stats is so resource intensive, because we have to keep literally all the results we can. The API only gives the totals, it's up to the service to build this historical database.

@Never:

Write something up in english and PM me, I ll see what I can do ;-) . You might also add something regarding the forum here and other features beside the stat tracking.

The forum still doesn't support verification from RU accounts. I'm still not sure when or if to do this, but first there will be a discussion with the rest of the staff to see if they support opening the forum to RU accounts.

The forum still doesn't support verification from RU accounts. I'm still not sure when or if to do this, but first there will be a discussion with the rest of the staff to see if they support opening the forum to RU accounts.

imo it wouldnt be too good. For some reason i imagine that very few of the russian player base is fluent enough in English to communicate on these forums. I could be wrong tho

Why not? I mean just make it clear that english is the language spoken here

Edit:

Sticking to english keeps the worst "siemkas" at bay, when it comes to Eu-Server and the same thing will apply for the RU-Server.

you could always verify with a Russian acc. <---- look at me.

now I wonder if I need to reverify to get the stats to pull.

update: so I unverified and did it again and it won't show stats. perhaps matter of time .

So Never, i was wondering this, how much Traffic do you get from the newer Servers? Mostly the KR server. Im interested to know if people use it often.

Also, I *think* the Russians have their own stat metrics, im unsure if they use WN8 or not on a large scale

Also, I *think* the Russians have their own stat metrics, im unsure if they use WN8 or not on a large scale

From what I've heard, they use WN8 almost as much, if not as much as we do.

So Never, i was wondering this, how much Traffic do you get from the newer Servers? Mostly the KR server. Im interested to know if people use it often.

Very few. Pretty much no advertisement has happened on the Korean server, and I'm still working on getting word out to the RU guys.

Ahh, ok.

I actually think it could be a good idea to let Russians sign up here, as long as they dont act the same way they seem to act on the test server. They obviously are tue biggest server and have the biggest impact on balancing, we could get a great representation on what the Russians like/hate and whats nost likely to influence the game.