Valachio

T54E1 - OP or not?

@bask185

TL;DR You are bad at this game, just admit it already and stop posting before you embarrass yourself more please. I have yet to see a single good player cry about autoloaders.

TVP might be my most played tank but I still don't see the carry potential of it when compared to BC or 50B, and I lack either of those right now but have played a lot of both in past and I think they can carry games way better than TVP can.

Stige_  you have some serious denial issues. What I say about autoloaders is true. I came with facts, I came with numbers and I came with many well build arguements. You have not undermined any of my arguemenst or gave any counter arguements. You simply ignore that what I say.

I might have said I am not the best, but I have not said I am a bad player. And calling 2k wn8 while the average is 800 is what I call plain stupid

And that you do not share the same opinion as me does not automatically mean you are also right just because your wn8 is higher. It is you who confessed that your most played tank is "broken as fuck" and now you tell me I am embarrassing myself by saying... the exact same thing.

You know that your 4k wn8 bobs have no conscience at all, lots of your kind plays arty, it plays deathstars, it happily lets allies die if it "interferes" with their minimal wn8 quotum and they happily play bat-chats and TVPs not giving 2 firetrucks that they are in fact broken.

Do you even care for your fellow players?

Whats this argument about?

• Arty is shit because high alpha dmg (not god view, the alpha dmg!!)
  • Tier 10 TDs are all tards because:
    • Big gun
    • cripled chassis
  • Autoloader are ALSO shit for the game, because AGAIN, fucking alpha dmg

So dunno who says that autoloaders are bad, because high clip dmg, but hes right, tards in bat chats camping in the back all game or diing in the firts minute are just as toxic as 183`s...

Well...if all have 320/400/490 alpha, game would be a extremley boring. Might just as well kill half of the vehicles.

I am pretty much for more variation in WOT. I sincerely mourn the maps that were killed off (even Komarin, could have just limited that to tier 4), because game gets boring in last 2 years more and more. I know they were bad, but, but...bring them just once in 200 battles back.

Or put them in special group like you can turn assault off.

OP Skodas were welcome, along with Jap heavies (so, one OP line, and a sucker one - in tiers9/10, in lower the reverse). For the meta a bit like fresh air.

Sandbox is a wrong way to fix WOT. It may or may not encourage better gameplay - if the vehicles are balanced, then it will be very bleak.

WOT has pretty much been the history of powercreep and OP/suckers.

Most tanks had its golden age/demise. As it should be. In WW2 tanks were also never balanced against each other - from the start when T-34 and KV-1 were impenetrable for all but Flak 88, then gradually their armor lost effectiveness to late war KT being balanced by shortage of gasoline and bridges (along with like 450 produced)

Man's natural state is war - and like OP KV1-S and Kitty, autoloaders emerged, ruled WOT, then not, then reemerged again...

Just look at T-57/50 B balance over the years. 

I'm gonna wait for 99 other unicums to tell you that

- FV215b 183 is not broken nor OP (yeah even as you say people like to drive tanks with the most damage, nobody drives that shit anymore)

- Kharkov is not an autoloader map. Just... stop being retarded.

- Handling and soft stat matters. It's basically one of the only two reason 50B is better than T57, despite the theoretically worse DPM. Or the only reason TVP > Batchat. Just give TVP the Batchat handling and it will disappear faster than sane people on this thread.

Me, I will not argue any further with the kind of player who claim thar the 183 is broken or softstat does not matter. Kthxbai

@bask185 seriously, you're just neg farming now aren't you?  I took a look at some of the top players in the game and guess what - they will wreck you in anything, not just autoloaders.  Then I looked at a random sampling of reds from in-game - most of them can't even get a full clip out of their autoloaders.

Your tears fall like rain, but the truth is clear - autoloading tanks are not as toxic as E25.

15 hours ago, EthanDuong said:

- FV215b 183 is not broken 

Stopped reading there. I refuse to waste anymore of my time trying to convince somebody who truly believes that tanks which can one shot tier X vehicles are not even remotely broken.

If you really think that the deathstar is not broken, you really gotta give a hard pull to get your head out of your butt, it appears to be very very stuck.

@Archaic_One " you're just neg farming now aren't you" no I am trying to reason using arguement while having an eye on the greater good. Your post is neg farming, you do not add any usefull information. You simply insult me. You are everything but productive. 

19 hours ago, Felicius said:

Well...if all have 320/400/490 alpha, game would be a extremley boring. Might just as well kill half of the vehicles.

I am pretty much for more variation in WOT. I sincerely mourn the maps that were killed off (even Komarin, could have just limited that to tier 4), because game gets boring in last 2 years more and more. I know they were bad, but, but...bring them just once in 200 battles back.

I get your point about the damage figures. I agree that WG could perhaps add more values, like the jagdtiger's 560. But with our +-25% damage crap I do not think that only facing normal loaders tanks at you with no more than 600 damage would become dull.

I do agree with you on the maps big time. I mean I cannot understand how certain people could ever complain about, port, severgerosk, southcoast, northwest, dragon ridge, hidden valley, komarin etc etc. What are truly shit maps today? Abbey, mountain pass and the latest version of siegfried line. If you are bottem tier on one of those 3 maps.... may Stalin keep you... After airfield got so scout unfriendly I would love to see that map removed rebalanced. 

How can a human being ever pick mountain pass over severgerosk? Why is abbey not limited to tier 3? Why do tier X tanks still have to play on mines which is deemed "small enough" for tier 1 tanks.

If WG would delete arty and tier X TD, it would repair a lot of the removed maps. Why people hated southcoast? basecamping tier X TD with broken damage. Remove the broken damage guns and soutcoast gets 2x as good.

17 hours ago, EthanDuong said:

- FV215b 183 is not broken nor OP (yeah even as you say people like to drive tanks with the most damage, nobody drives that shit anymore)

- Handling and soft stat matters. It's basically one of the only two reason 50B is better than T57, despite the theoretically worse DPM. Or the only reason TVP > Batchat. Just give TVP the Batchat handling and it will disappear faster than sane people on this thread.

9ee1cfb8a4fc259d6ead995189273b85f059c477

YES 183 is broke and YES gun handling and soft stats matter

Your quoting is impossible to follow so:

To the guy who thinks 183 is not broken: kurwa pedale, its tard wagon and is NOT ``proper balanced``, its broken, and a nice example of why tier 10 tds as a class are all badly balanced tard mobiles

To the guy who think soft stats and gun handling dont matter: u wot, do u even play wot, gun handling makes T54e1 not that good, makes STB painfull and makes M46 good, gun handling is as important as hitpoints or penetration...

11 hours ago, GehakteMolen said:

9ee1cfb8a4fc259d6ead995189273b85f059c477

YES 183 is broke and YES gun handling and soft stats matter

Your quoting is impossible to follow so:

To the guy who thinks 183 is not broken: kurwa pedale, its tard wagon and is NOT ``proper balanced``, its broken, and a nice example of why tier 10 tds as a class are all badly balanced tard mobiles

I'm stating my opinion, it's not that hard to follow.

183 is broken? Then what is E100, mega broken?

If 183 is broken then surely people would play it as frequently as they do TVP 50/51. Despite whatever you can come up with, statistically it's far from broken.

Being broken does not mean that something is good, or over powered. Arty is broken, but not very good for consistent damage or winning. If there would be tank that would have 1/100 chance to get nuke in the beginning of game that can kill full enemy team in one hit, that would be broken but still not a very good tank, as 99/100 games it would do nothing. Arty and to much lesser extend super alpha TD's are same, just not as extreme. 

11 hours ago, HS5 said:

Being broken does not mean that something is good, or over powered. Arty is broken, but not very good for consistent damage or winning. If there would be tank that would have 1/100 chance to get nuke in the beginning of game that can kill full enemy team in one hit, that would be broken but still not a very good tank, as 99/100 games it would do nothing. Arty and to much lesser extend super alpha TD's are same, just not as extreme. 

;)  thanks, I thought I was left alone with "lesser enlightends". Mr EthanDuong made me facepalm myself with his 183 = not broken

4 hours ago, bask185 said:

;)  thanks, I thought I was left alone with "lesser enlightends". Mr EthanDuong made me facepalm myself with his 183 = not broken

Yes, broken doesn't equal overpowered.

You are still wrong in every other regard though. Even a broken clock is right twice a day..

Just now, Stige said:

Yes, broken doesn't equal overpowered.

You are still wrong in every other regard though. Even a broken clock is right twice a day..

you still have not given one decent arguement to undermine anything I said. So bugger off with your TVP BS wn8 farming squick. Saying: "you are wrong" and not telling why is so childish

5 hours ago, bask185 said:

you still have not given one decent arguement to undermine anything I said. So bugger off with your TVP BS wn8 farming squick. Saying: "you are wrong" and not telling why is so childish

You should play the TVP too, would make you a Super Unicum in no time at all! Stronk WN8 farm and all that you know ))

2 hours ago, Stige said:

You should play the TVP too, would make you a Super Unicum in no time at all! Stronk WN8 farm and all that you know ))

Škoda T 50 farms DMG, WR, and WN8 much better than TVP, so...

That autoloader is sexy in tier 9, in tier 10 feels a bit lacking - not rly a hovermed any more, while T50 pretty much handles like T54.

9 hours ago, Stige said:

I cannot play TVP and have fun in wot at the same time. If I shoot an entire clip for 1280 damage in a tank under 5 seconds I would feel like total dick.

Because I know that this auto BS is broken I dont do it. I know I'd be ruining wot with it

9 minutes ago, bask185 said:

I cannot play TVP and have fun in wot at the same time. If I shoot an entire clip for 1280 damage in a tank under 5 seconds I would feel like total dick.

Because I know that this auto BS is broken I dont do it. I know I'd be ruining wot with it

I don't know what to think about him. On one hand he is right in some specifc points (burst dmg is dangerous, derp guns are annoying) but instead of adapting tactics or just treat it as a part of charm he denies to play some tanks and shout on others that they are ruining game for others.

AFAIK (from mobile currently) stat wise he is a better player then me, but when I am reading his "whining" I am start to think that there is something wrong with his attitude. In this thread he is on crusade against autoloaders, in thread about mt25 he is against derp gun. I am starting to think that he would like to have only single shooted HT, MT. No TD, no SPG, no derp gun...

Either he is on holy crusade so discussion is meaningless, either he is strange kind of troll, which renders this discussion even more meaningless.

Just my thoughts.

Back to topic:

I like it, tier IX with nice blend of dmg and intraclip with OKish speed (when comparing to HT) seems fun to me.

IMHO it is balanced by gun handling, armor layout and just decent mobility. Also ammo count is on the lower side.

Still grinding to tier X though, so xan't compare them.

1 hour ago, Machiav said:

I don't know what to think about him. On one hand he is right in some specifc points (burst dmg is dangerous, derp guns are annoying) but instead of adapting tactics or just treat it as a part of charm he denies to play some tanks and shout on others that they are ruining game for others.

AFAIK (from mobile currently) stat wise he is a better player then me, but when I am reading his "whining" I am start to think that there is something wrong with his attitude. In this thread he is on crusade against autoloaders, in thread about mt25 he is against derp gun. I am starting to think that he would like to have only single shooted HT, MT. No TD, no SPG, no derp gun...

Either he is on holy crusade so discussion is meaningless, either he is strange kind of troll, which renders this discussion even more meaningless.

Just my thoughts.

Back to topic:

I like it, tier IX with nice blend of dmg and intraclip with OKish speed (when comparing to HT) seems fun to me.

IMHO it is balanced by gun handling, armor layout and just decent mobility. Also ammo count is on the lower side.

Still grinding to tier X though, so xan't compare them.

He isn't any better than you and his attitude is just plain retarded. Just like the people who say using premium shells is wrong rofl, he is exactly like that! 
He is bad at the game and trying to find some reasons to justify why he is bad.

On 30.10.2016 at 7:53 AM, EthanDuong said:

I'm stating my opinion, it's not that hard to follow.

183 is broken? Then what is E100, mega broken?

If 183 is broken then surely people would play it as frequently as they do TVP 50/51. Despite whatever you can come up with, statistically it's far from broken.

It's broken, not necessarily OP...

A tank that let's a complete mongo punish any aggressive move in one shot is fucking broken, end of.

Rebought this tank for literally no other reason than I needed another T9.

So far my opinion is that it's up there with the STB for "tons of potential gated by RNG". The burst is great and there's nothing wrong with the armor or mobility given the gun, but that RNG is absurd. One game I'm bouncing an entire clip of APCR off a BP, the next I'm catching 6k damage games because two clips went center. Not my best buy.

Get anyone competent to cover your reload Rex and then you can GET CLOSER TO HIT THEM WITH YOUR SWORD. I agree though, the gun is pretty slow to aim.  Prescription : play more T49 to lower expectations

This tank needs a gun depression buff. It simply does not feel like `Murica without at least 10. 

8 is ghetto...and works only on tanks with stronk turrets like E5. With 10 it would be more playable, and turret armor would work more often. 

21 minutes ago, Felicius said:

This tank needs a gun depression buff. It simply does not feel like `Murica without at least 10. 

8 is ghetto...and works only on tanks with stronk turrets like E5. With 10 it would be more playable, and turret armor would work more often. 

Poor pen, poor mobility, poor gun handling, poor accuracy, poor armor.

something they got buff, i would go for mobility or accuracy to compensate all others.