Dlur

[NA] Relic Gaming Community is recruiting!

DAE threads are better with polls?  

199 members have voted

1. 1. What is Loz's most redeeming feature?

• A rugged jawline that makes the ladies swoon
    • Honestly who else has a singing voice like that
    • The sloped forehead provides better effective armour
    • Can't answer now I need a smoke break
    • What are you on about mate?

Not only is Relic not dead now, but we're getting more requests from other clans to merge with us than we know what to do with apparently.  Time to start trimming the fat and kicking inactives.  Looking at you @canadiantrex ya fucker.

3 days active in a row.

Not only is Relic not dead now, but we're getting more requests from other clans to merge with us than we know what to do with apparently.  Time to start trimming the fat and kicking inactives.  Looking at you @canadiantrex ya fucker.

Apparently he has been active for 3 whole nights. I think he just earned the right to go for another 4 months of inactivity, and still remain in the clan 

Ayy lmao!!!!

Yeah... apparently a group of 20ish blunicums are looking for a stable home

@Lozarus dies a digital death, and less than a month later he'll come back to a completely full Omega, a completely full 3rd, and Aux filling up fast... I think 3rd will have over 70 participating in the campaign

@Lozarus isn't coming back, he re-rolled and is in MAHOU now.

3 hours ago, RollerCoaster47 said:

Is it safe to post here or will the REL_O trash follow me here too?  Long live REL_3 my friends.

It's always safe to post here. Even if there are some REL_ O trash stalking you here!

On 1/16/2016 at 4:53 PM, ColonelVonLuck said:

So I started to play again and within 5 days my laptop kicked the bucket.  Coincidence? 

At least I don't have to play this game for a couple more weeks :^)

It's been a long time friend. (I'm now purple ~_~) 

3 hours ago, Nolan1243 said:

AKA not at all. 

Hey, as the highest ranking member of Relic Main today I expect you to lead by example and have a good attitude.  Stop the negativity friend.  Colonel clearly couldn't recruit previously because his computer specs weren't high enough to run XVM.

Late night LZ that we didn't give a shit about because we wanted to go to bed so we go full cancer comp with our tanks hoping we just lose.  This is the result, and it's full autism.  Obviously it only worked because we're facing poor clans, but still, it's hilarious.

http://www.twitch.tv/steel_horse/v/38550283

Twitch is gay with its audio blocking but the good stuff is at:

1:22:16

1:50:01

2:51:34

3:22:28

28 minutes ago, ColonelVonLuck said:

Being a recruiter while we got our ass kicked up and down the map by OTTER wasn't exactly an opportune time. 

And that's rude, Nolan. Why so mean?

What are you talking about, we clearly won that war even though we only won like 10% of our battles

6 hours ago, snoopy10 said:

What are you talking about, we clearly won that war even though we only won like 10% of our battles

It's like the parable of the boxer who wasn't very good, but he could really take a beating.  Some say he might even have liked to get his ass beaten.  Let's call him Pedro.  Pedro would get into the ring and got hit and hit and hit and hit.  Eventually the other boxer got tired from punching Pedro in the face so many times and could barely stand up anymore.  That's when Pedro saw his opportunity and finally punched the other guy, knocking him out.