Chryses

Camelot Unchained

Did not find a thread on this game.

http://camelotunchained.com/en/

As a long time fan and player of Dark Age of Camelot, I think this game will be a great successor and PVP game. I did not back during the Kickstarter because there was not a lot of info on anything still and was waiting, They just finished a conference type thing where they showed a lot of the mechanics for the game. From what I saw, I am getting rather interested. It looks like it will scratch a MMO itch that has been around since 2004.

So,,, go/no go for anyone else?

Was a huge DAoC fan. Played for a long time on Bedevere as a Troll Zerker (hai gais I'm huge here comes my doublefrost NOO DONT FOCUS ME rip)

Think I actually backed this project with $100 or something along with Shroud of the Avatar... maybe. I threw money at something and I think this might have been it. Warhammer was floppy but I hope this will give me back some of those awesome DAoC moments that I still cling to.

I've been keeping an eye on it, I'll certainly give it a try if its ever finished.  Assuming it lets me crush some elf skulls and step on lurikeens.  My RvR main was a troll warrior on Nimue, those were some good times.  Used to love me some good 8v8 action in emain.  I didn't really like the way the New Frontiers played out, but at least it didn't fuck things up as badly as Trials of Atlantis did.

I'd say it's more like DAoC meets Minecraft (EQ Landmark!?) than DAoC 2. This is why (player made footage of C.U.B.E. building):

...and background in that video is placeholder from 2013 (same as avatar and animations), this is one of alpha test updates: