Sign in to follow this  
RockingReilly

Testing Water (Looking For clan)

Hello, my name is RockingReilly

I currently am in the clan TL-DR as a solider and have been playing tanks since 2011. My current overalls while not impresive are 1044 wn8 and an abismal 49.55 W/R. What I hope that clans look at are my current 60-day is sitting at a 65% win rate (Toons have helped my win rate greatly) with an average 60-Wn8 of 1931. I hope to eventually get my 60- Wn8 over 2100 soon. The reason I am looking to leave the current "Reddit Family" is stability issues. Commanders come and go quick. They are not what the were a year ago. I want to trend water and see if there is a chance I might find a home somewhere not in a Reddit clan.

I have 5 Tier tens-3 of which I have on par perfomances for a average player in and 2 newer one the E5 and 140 I have above average performance in. I don't expect to get any real look from clans that a well established for stat reason and the shear fact that I'm still "scrubby". But like I said I'm trending water and would like to see if I would have any options or chance in a clan that has been proven. I will give any clan my all and hopefully be able to represent them in a statisfactory way. If you have any questions feel free to ask!

Thank you for your time, and I look forward to any and all post made here

Thank you,

RockingReilly

Well, if you're shopping around you could drop tags as a courtesy to your old clan and to show you're more or less serious about it.

You could also say a bit more of what you're actually looking for in a clan. It sounds like stable members/leadership is one, but other than that there isn't much to go off of. Clan Wars? Platoons? Training? Tourneys? Living bodies? Pokemon? Whatever you feel like? Unless you give more of what you want in a clan, it's up to luck if you end up getting into a clan that you actually enjoy.  For example, I think statswise you're good enough to get into MEDIC, but I have no idea what you're looking for so it might turn out we're not a fit for you at all.

You should read this post at least to get a better idea of some of the clans that exist out there as well.

I might be biased, but Buneh is a pretty good place.  We do the regular clan wars things, lots of platoons going if that's what you're looking for, tournament team that doesn't suck most of the time.

Also, when you have more gudder stats, you can always move into another Petco clan.

Matter of fact, you may meed Foxey requirements for recent, if not overall.

I might be biased, but Buneh is a pretty good place.  We do the regular clan wars things, lots of platoons going if that's what you're looking for, tournament team that doesn't suck most of the time.

Also, when you have more gudder stats, you can always move into another Petco clan.

Overall reqs are dark green or better (54%+ winrate, 1600+ WN8), and I doubt that even if I pulled up my recent and my number of Tier 10s, I doubt that I could get in with my scrubby overall.

I know that recent need to be 1950 wn8 for Foxey and I most definatley Intersted in the PetCo Family seeing that currentily I am in the the Reddit Family I feel that it would make for easy transiaton to the PetCO family. Foxey has also peaked my interst

But all the big kids play on West Q.Q

Jk but seriously i feel ya man, blue recent/yellow overall is the tough life.

As far as petco goes you could get into Buneh or Pupeh fairly easily (i mean i got in right?) and like Coldsteel said i still think Foxey would take you. Just remember that you dont necessarily have to meet every single Req. to join a clan. Theres always exceptions. 

But all the big kids play on West Q.Q

Jk but seriously i feel ya man, blue recent/yellow overall is the tough life.

As far as petco goes you could get into Buneh or Pupeh fairly easily (i mean i got in right?) and like Coldsteel said i still think Foxey would take you. Just remember that you dont necessarily have to meet every single Req. to join a clan. Theres always exceptions. 

To be honestly with my current stats I was hoping to get into to Foxey and hope  they would allow me to at least "tryout". Currently Foxey is probaley the best I can get into, and like the Reddit Clans, there is always movement thoughtout the clans, "moving up".

I like the PetCo clans and if I can not make it into Foxey I'd like to join maybe BUNEH

To be honestly with my current stats I was hoping to get into to Foxey and hope  they would allow me to at least "tryout". Currently Foxey is probaley the best I can get into, and like the Reddit Clans, there is always movement thoughtout the clans, "moving up".

I like the PetCo clans and if I can not make it into Foxey I'd like to join maybe BUNEH

Go for it, message a recruiter about it. And remember, Our door's always open to good players. (And having more yellow wont make me look as bad.)

Joining in on the buneh dogpile/(bunehpile?). Come take a look at buneh! Hang out with us and see if you like it, we'd love to have you! Our ts is : pbkac.ts.nfoservers.com

I hope to see you soon!

Joining in on the buneh dogpile/(bunehpile?). Come take a look at buneh! Hang out with us and see if you like it, we'd love to have you! Our ts is : pbkac.ts.nfoservers.com

I hope to see you soon!

Go for it, message a recruiter about it. And remember, Our door's always open to good players. (And having more yellow wont make me look as bad.)

I have already inquired about Foxey and was told the stats just werent there Im intersted in Buneh for the shear fact of maybe moving up in the PetCo family at a later date so I will definatley be in contact with you guys in the coming days