PMJ79

Clan Reputations and Its Effect on You

I think my end game goal might be to join that kitty clan

literally never met an asshole from the main PBKAC clan. 

In first campaign, tier 6 battle. PBKAC attack Tilly ( small low tier clan never anticipated clan war before). We owned landing zone. We respect them and O7 before battle started. PBKAC started insult and told us go hanging ourselves, because we should not own any land. Guess what, we kicked PBKAC's ass.

I don't blame them.

They are not even a top 3 clan.

This may be news for you, but we tell everyone to hang themselves. You should only consider it an insult if we don't!

Also, please check the dates before replying.

Did I mention that was our clan's first time anticipation? I thought 07, gg or nice game are right way to respect opponents. When did it change?

Oh, no, don't get it wrong. We weren't respecting you, it's not like you guys deserve respect. Just don't consider it insulting that PBKAC shittalked your bad clan two years ago.

They are not even a top 3 clan.

Did I mention that was our clan's first time anticipation? I thought 07, gg or nice game are right way to respect opponents. When did it change?

>not even a top 3 clan

ok

go hang yourself.

Rexxie,

You are very helpful in labs. You are proud of be in PBKAC. However, if every member in PBKAC act like you, PBKAC will have much better reputation. Someone's stupid action will ruin clan's rep.

Oh, no, don't get it wrong. We weren't respecting you, it's not like you guys deserve respect. Just don't consider it insulting that PBKAC shittalked your bad clan two years ago.

I don't think G will do that. You can shittalk after battle whatever you like if we were beaten. But not before the battle.

He was acting like you'd need to be in a top 3 clan to insult others. OTTER is a top 3 clan, so by that logic they should be able to insult his. wry i have to explain

cunis post actually made sense trex

tilly moron implies you have to be top 3 to insult

therefore, cuni, who is in otter, can insult

cuni proceeds to insult

It could be interpreted either way. Fucking hell. Fuck anime.

If I did, who kicked your ass? LoL

Who's still relevant?
I mean they're not the ones with a 2 year grudge over a single game.

It could be interpreted either way. Fucking hell. Fuck anime.

Damn, never knew anime was such a sensitive topic.