Sign in to follow this  
Sorphius

It's Patch Day

Everyone is still going to fire godsdamn hesh out of this thing. 230 pen is enough to go through the front of all but a select few tier X heavies/TDs.

That, and 600-800 damage+every fucking module damaged and half the crew dead >> 1000 damage.

Everyone is still going to fire godsdamn hesh out of this thing. 230 pen is enough to go through the front of all but a select few tier X heavies/TDs.

That, and 600-800 damage+every fucking module damaged and half the crew dead >> 1000 damage.

Lack of normalization and widespread frontal armor sloping are quite bad for something in the 210-230 penetration region on that tier. Still, faceHESHing is a viable tactic and there's still the plan to give HESH it's own niche, by super-normalizing it.

Lack of normalization and widespread frontal armor sloping are quite bad for something in the 210-230 penetration region on that tier.

E-100 knows that pain.

there's still the plan to give HESH it's own niche, by super-normalizing it.

That and that alone is the reason why I'm going to keep it in my garage.

My question now becomes which alternate line is better to go down, considering that both the 215b and FV4202 are going to be replaced by tanks whose specs have yet to be released.

That and that alone is the reason why I'm going to keep it in my garage.

My question now becomes which alternate line is better to go down, considering that both the 215b and FV4202 are going to be replaced by tanks whose specs have yet to be released.

The brit med line is good from tier 5 and up pretty much so even if the 10 is mediocre atm it will be a pleasant grind. And then ofc theres the fact the 10 will get replaced eventually.

And then ofc theres the fact the 10 will get replaced eventually.

Yup, which is why I'm conflicted.  I really don't want to grind up a line that appeals to me now, only to have the top tank in the tree replaced by one that doesn't suit me.

Yup, which is why I'm conflicted.  I really don't want to grind up a line that appeals to me now, only to have the top tank in the tree replaced by one that doesn't suit me.

They just confirmed the tier 10 replacements. I made a thread on it here: 

My modem took a dump today so I only got 10 seconds of wot time. But the game that did load I saw 1 fv per team. Was expecting more since everybody would be testing them now..

cliffs: glad my internet died on patch day. Less rage for me

Sign in to follow this