Melol

Wotlabs Confessions

I havent seen a thread like this before although I am sure there is but this is a thread where you can share your confessions both in wot and in life. I will start off by sharing a couple of mine.

Confession 1: I have slight anger issues. Ever since I can remember I have had anger issues and would break things. Until a few months ago there use to be holes my walls and broken things all over my room. I am now getting them under control but I still have them I just start walking away from things earlier and dont get as angry because of that. 

Share you dirty confessions with us

Confession 1: I was a sealclubber (if you couldn't guess by the inflated w/r. No regrets, it was fun while it lasted.

Confession 2: I tend to blame my teammates for my own stupidity.

Confession 3: I don't know how to use camo properly.

Confession 4: I was a stats denier until I came to wotlabs.

I sometimes say stupid things towards big clans in random battles and team training.

I have a bad habit of devoting all my game time and mental capacity to a single game until I feel like I understand it to a fairly high level (even if I can't show results) and then promptly losing all interest. I don't even know why, exactly, but the enjoyment just dies about as soon as I start getting close to the endgame. My collection is littered with games where I'm up to the last level and I can't be bothered finishing it off because that switch was flicked and I've lost interest. I rarely go back at that point.

WoT has lasted so far but I'm actually a little scared that the enjoyment will completely disappear in a month or so.

I don't get angry at arty one shots... I just can't. It's all RNG, and you just kind of have to be happy for them that they one clicked someone. It's literally so BS and so RNG(what isn't) that you just kind of have to relax and enjoy the ride to see if you get carried or not.

Oh also I will never consider myself good at this game.

There was a point in time when I encountered a certain player by the name Verilogus (aka Veril [-G-]) in battle (back when there were no platoons), and he told me I sucked (in reference to my 46% win rate at the time).

After battle, I opened a chat channel and sperged at him about how win rate is luck and it all depends on the team and you only have a tiny influence on it.

Next, he either ignored me or logged out. I went over to the forum and "elaborated" with a massive wall of numbers (example ratings - I'm pretty sure it was Efficiency Rating). That went on for something like 30 replies, him telling me the entire time that I didn't have a clue and I telling him the same thing.

And now I'm in this position. Strange how things work out.

i am terrible at this game

Sometimes I play for a month at a time without giving a shit about anything

I've pissed enough good people off in this game to last a lifetime

I wish I'd handled things differently in the past

I have looked seriously at both bot sites and account purchase sites, in search of a double digit WN8 account with tier 10s.  Purpose of this account would be nothing more than trolling.

I have an all arti alt account.  Or had.  As much as I wanted to harvest tears, I couldn't bear to play it.

I am actually CrabEatOff.

CrabEatOff is actually jacg123. 

I have IP traces that confirm Garbad is a collective of 7 unique individuals, who combine into a hive mind when playing tanks.  And yes, one of them is Asian.

I'm subconsciously racist, but consciously try to rise above it.

confession 1 i suck at this game

confession 2 when performance starts going bad i rage

confession 3 ive been close to uninstalling a few times now

confession 4 i really want to tk arty for the hell of it

I have one... And I feel terrible because of it... I used to think arty took skills, and I clicked Garbad whenever I saw him because of his posts on the forums. (That was like two years ago or so.)

I have others, but that is the one that makes me feel really terrible.

Having been here since the beginning, 99% of the people on this site and their seats that I can recall haven't improved like I would have expected and even if some have, it's almost never been by a factor of 1000+ or 10%. It's really not hard going over blue and I really don't get, with the existence of dozens of streams and guides and whatnot why it's seemingly so hard. (Sorry if this sounds elitist)

I have one... And I feel terrible because of it... I used to think arty took skills, and I clicked Garbad whenever I saw him because of his posts on the forums. (That was like two years ago or so.)

I have others, but that is the one that makes me feel really terrible.

I use to ask good arty players if they could teach me how to because i thought it was skillful 

1. I often sperg out at arty in game, but that's normal among people here so that really doesn't count.

I do that a lot too, I attempted to reroll 2 years ago after first discovering stats and was deep red after 8k battles,  but could stand low tiers so I deleted the account and I only made it to yellow, I was terrible then 

Edit: forgot the former shitlord clicker I was pre 8.6

I defended arty to the death, said it took skill, and prevented camping. 

Medically I'm a mess, I've had many concussions and have memory issues, I'll remember it eventually but it can take me a while sometimes and thanks to my dad and them I now get migraines. I basically gave up about paying attention in school, I would study the night before the test and still managed to get mostly A's. Now everyone I meant always notices pretty fast I'm not very smart. But they're nice and call me a "special snowflake" instead 

Having been here since the beginning, 99% of the people on this site and their seats that I can recall haven't improved like I would have expected and even if some have, it's almost never been by a factor of 1000+ or 10%. It's really not hard going over blue and I really don't get, with the existence of dozens of streams and guides and whatnot why it's seemingly so hard. (Sorry if this sounds elitist)

Hey you, and Sela helped me improve 1100 recent wn8... Ty <3

id still be a orange if it wasint for this site :D

I like surroundings quiet and I'm not really loving having company for too long. I'm kind of a loner, I like just certain people and I find it hard to talk to someone new, but I try to push myself.

My first post on wotlabs was a whiny post about arty taking skill. I was so sure it did and I was butthurt over a comment someone made to me in a PM ingame. I've sinced stopped playing arty, sold them all, and I want to scream when I see the red spg bar in my sig.

I have no idea where to go.  I'm thinking about making a "where weesh goes" thread, will all my theories so you guys can laugh at correct me.

I am really lost in tier 10s.  Doesn't matter if it's the T71, the IS-3 or my T-54.  I make so many mistakes.

I bought a tier 3 locust as a T71 crew trainer/new player platoon tank.  I play it at least once solo everyday, and more often when I get frustrated.

I say nice things at the start of every match, and am disappointed when people respond with vitriol/dismissive jokes.  Everytime.  

I don't feel like I deserve any of you guys platooning with me.  

I am actually really bad at videogames and am convinced that I only have the stats I do because knowledge tends to seep in after 30k games.

30k?  never looked at that number apparently.  I'm bad at any kind of fast-twitch video game.  WOT is my favorite video game because it is much slower than most.  But I still panic when in tight spots.

My confession: You wouldn't believe half the stuff I confessed.

I'm not sure whether or not to believe that.