Melol

Wotlabs Confessions

I have had an open Facebook message window, trying to write a message to someone, for 3 days already.

The message is still not more than 6 words long. I do not know what to write.

I don't want to imagine what will it be when I try to send it...

I have had an open Facebook message window, trying to write a message to someone, for 3 days already.

The message is still not more than 6 words long. I do not know what to write.

I don't want to imagine what will it be when I try to send it...

:c ...need help? :<

I slept for 2 hours. i am riding high on multiple energy drinks right now. I'm pretty sure I will be able to control time soon.

I am (was?) a horder-in-training. It's one of the reasons my marriage dissolved last year. My ex's grandfather was a horder of EPIC proportions, and when she saw me heading in the same direction it really made her question things. I'm a super sentimental person that spends a lot of time wallowing in nostalgia and I think this was partly to blame for the behavior.

I have everything from bills, to burned CDs, to post-it notes with a single word on them from as far back as 1998. Receipts from groceries, emptied food containers from years ago, unlabeled VHS's that might be too damaged to even work, newspaper clippings that are so faded I can barely read them. Used to keep frozen food far beyond its usefulness as well. I used to think I only kept things that were tied to something specific, even if it was incredibly insignificant, but I was made to realize that I was just... keeping everything. The realization was quite polarizing, and I didn't know how to deal with it until ~February of this year.

It just became too hard to live in the ruins of my old life surrounded by not just my new problems, but all my old ones. It was driving me nuts, so I decided that my goal would be to leave the country, which pretty much meant that I absolutely had to get rid of most of my belongings. I wish I had taken pictures of my apartment that only had a few walkways between stacks of boxes, piles of papers, etc.

Today I sold an X-keys macro keypad for $150 on ebay - I had never used it, but owned it for ~6 years. I also threw out an 80-gallon trash bag filled with chipped/cracked dishware, tarnished silverware, old papers and other meaningless junk, along with 3 of the 'small' Home Depot moving boxes worth of useless old computer parts (from systems that were built in the late 90's to 2005ish). It felt incredibly good to part with so much. I also gave away two of those boxes worth of usable things to the "free to a good home" table at work. Over the weekend I donated four 35-gallon trash bags of clothing and shoes to the charity clothing box down the street.

There's still so much more to get rid of, but just going this far is liberating. I'd be lying if I said I weren't scared that one day I will wake up and suddenly return to my old ways before I finish ridding myself of everything.

You should sell some of the stuff instead of throwing it away. Silverware, tarnished or not, is worth something. Donations and recycling should settle most of the rest. Feels like the only things that should really end up in the trash is the food.

I'd love to sell everything if I had the time, but I held onto everything as long as I could and now I only have ~2 months to get rid of everything, lol. I have a $250 self-imposed limit for shipping what I'm holding onto come October 8th. I'm hoping that I can just end up with my clothes, computer, luggage and a few keepsakes and small kitchen items (blender, rice cooker).

I have an entertainment center that I've never even watched TV on, and two aquarium setups to get rid of too but I'm procrastinating on going to Craigslist because I'm extremely paranoid about having people I don't know in my apartment.

:c ...need help? :<

Oh, yes. Yes I do.

Please go to the past, smack me, and tell me to not be stupid. That would eliminate my need to do this. :D.

Oh, yes. Yes I do.

Please go to the past, smack me, and tell me to not be stupid. That would eliminate my need to do this. :D.

The little blue people said I wasn't supposed to let anyone else use the time machine. They never told me what would happen if I did.

The little blue people said I wasn't supposed to let anyone else use the time machine. They never told me what would happen if I did.

Maybe if you went back you could fuck shit up for the greater good...

Mix some foxiness in to the gene pool... ensure we all get ears and tails~

I am (was?) a horder-in-training. It's one of the reasons my marriage dissolved last year. My ex's grandfather was a horder of EPIC proportions, and when she saw me heading in the same direction it really made her question things. I'm a super sentimental person that spends a lot of time wallowing in nostalgia and I think this was partly to blame for the behavior.

I have everything from bills, to burned CDs, to post-it notes with a single word on them from as far back as 1998....

I am the anti-horder.  If I don't want it, it is gone.

I can't be bothered to sell stuff.  I'll ask a few people if they want it, and if not, into the dumpster it goes.  

During a recent move from Alaska (where I lived in a full apartment for 5 years), to Texas, I got rid of everything but what would fit into the back of a PT Cruiser.  

I'd much rather be on the "damnit, I needed that" side of the line.  

I am (was?) a horder-in-training.

Do you have a hard time selling old tanks?  How about modules or ammo for stock guns?   

I"m stuck playing on the xbox 360 because I'm saving up for a computer.

-- I used to enjoy playing arty because it was relaxing.

It pisses me off that I can't watch replays to see what the purples do.

Xbox doesn't have a way to tell in game who is non-baddy, so i am not sure who to watch after i die, and that pisses me off.

UNICUMS don't post enough youtube content so i can watch what their strategies actually are, that pisses me off.

I want to get better at the wot.  I don't like being bad.

I am a Happy Atheist.

:armoredcar:

Hi Im new here, took me 9k battles to just realize how shit I really was....Found this site today/yesterdat night. Spent 2 hours customizing my profile as tribute to my Waifu. 

Be 16 having spent the entire summer pushing SAT crap aside and playing internet tanks completely unaware of this site until now. I also have Summer Homework that I push further down the deadline knowing full well that if I were to just get off my lazy ass for 1 day it would have been finished already.

Im an underachieving asian with an underachieving WOT record(mind you my GPA is 4.2).

Saw Valachio stream once before, watched him milk his IS6 like Homuraya Doujin and thought is this what it is like being Unicum?I sincerely hope not.

wasted 9k games playing like a pubbie, honestly thought to myself "if you cant beat them, join them". Maybe there is hope for me yet? Maybe I can one day get into Bulba where all the other Asians reside,and merge with them as a single hivemind.  Who knows? Maybe this will be my home for the next couple of years. 

---I guess I'll just celebrate with myself in that corner over there for finding this site before I had sunk into a deeper abyss of pubbie mediocrity. Cheers.anime-cake-cute-dessert-japan-Favim.com-

If it was more avaliable and cheaper i would drop acid way more often than once in year or two.

As soon as i get my own place im growing my own magic mushrooms.

By the time i get old i dont expect the pension system to still be functional thus i believe i will be working till i die or unless i stash enough hard cash to live without any support.

unless i stash enough hard cash to live without any support.

Didnt Fallout teach you that you have to go for bottle caps?

Kids these days.. :D

Didnt Fallout teach you that you have to go for bottle caps?

Kids these days.. :D

Gassoline and watter are the currency that will rule the world in the future... didnt mad max teach you anything :P

Gassoline and watter are the currency that will rule the world in the future... didnt mad max teach you anything :P

Gasoline decayes quite fast (I believe it was 6 monhts- a year, correct me if I'm wrong). You're right about the water though

Gasoline decayes quite fast (I believe it was 6 monhts- a year, correct me if I'm wrong). You're right about the water though

It does detiriorate but gassoline that isnt exposed to oxygen and/or has added fuel stabilisers can last long time. It would be more a problem for modern engines that are build with tinny tollerances. I doubt engins from lets say russian military trucks would have any problem using bad gassoline, yust have 50% its native fuel and the rest can be anything from kerozine to vodka.

I don't think that water will be used as currency, but as a good.

BTT:

- Work sucks, but I'm to lazy to write applications for another job, even though the matter becomes more and more pressing.

- I hate it when people cant make decisions - and then stand in for them. Those are two such important skills! Even more so in business.

- When there was an consumable sale I purchased multiple hundreds of removed speed governors.  I did not know they were permanent. 

- I still play arty on occasion.

- I am in full I play for fun mode.  I don't care about my stats anymore.

- I still suck at angling my armor.

Confessions:

1. I really like the KV-3. Was my first tier 7, and I still like it. Who needs fuel tanks anyway?

2. I may have just made my first significant exposure of myself to WoTLabs as a whole in a thread that's rapidly devolving into anger and finger-pointing. I really should stick to lurking =-

2. I may have just made my first significant exposure of myself to WoTLabs as a whole in a thread that's rapidly devolving into anger and finger-pointing. I really should stick to lurking =-

That happens when you shill for a bad product.