Melol

Wotlabs Confessions

I rage when I spend a metric shit ton of sprem and lose the game anyways.

I like to play while I'm angry because I get off on making people feel bad. Then after a few hours I feel bad about it and then message them apologizing.

I have an inferiority complex and try to outperform people better than me. beaner... >.>

I like to think I don't have an ego but it is definitely there when I'm arguing with pubbies.

For the 2-3 months I was in -G-, 90% of my cw battles and attendance was sockpuppeted by my brother.

:^)

(He's pretty bad)

Well, it's not like it's too difficult to get in TS and follow orders...

I cannot fucking manage to stop raging at bad pubs and shitlords. I can handle people being bad, but when two of them die in the first 90 seconds because they hit RR and drove straight into the enemy's guns, or park at A1 and do nothing, or sit in the back at full health while teammates get killed up front, I have a really hard time not telling those people exactly how worthless I think they are.

I cannot fucking manage to stop raging at bad pubs and shitlords. I can handle people being bad, but when two of them die in the first 90 seconds because they hit RR and drove straight into the enemy's guns, or park at A1 and do nothing, or sit in the back at full health while teammates get killed up front, I have a really hard time not telling those people exactly how worthless I think they are.

For you this is a confession. For me it was Monday. :D

But here's my confession: I suck and it's my own brain's fault.

So I'm changing my ways. I'm tired of raging as much as I'm tired of losing and sucking. So I'm going to turn off XVM stats and simply try to focus on my own tank and my own play for a while. I was (believe it or not) a 53+% player with vanilla client at ~1k games. I think XVM stats may have ruined me.

Time to see if I can recover.

And if anyone knows how to turn that shit off in Anfield's I would appreciate a PM. I spent over an hour last night going through config files and couldn't figure it out. I'm stoopid.

Tank just don't activate the stats on xvm's webpage.  If they are already enabled you can sign into the xvm site and deactivate them.

I'll do that. I still want the minimap and tank icon stuff so hopefully it won't kill that part.

Thanks and enjoy an upboat!

My confession: I want to strangle every one of you motherfuckers for misuse of homophones. "Roll" is not the word you are looking for. Move along.

What's wrong with wanting a role with dinar? It isn't fare that pharming damage can be so dear to sum people, and that they spend daze trying to put dense into enemy tanks.

What's wrong with wanting a role with dinar? It isn't fare that pharming damage can be so dear to sum people, and that they spend daze trying to put dense into enemy tanks.

Splendid

8)  I know that one. You are constantly on their case, lol. 

I suck at winning in my batchat... :thumbdown: 43% W/R...

I rage when I spend a metric shit ton of sprem and lose the game anyways.

I like to play while I'm angry because I get off on making people feel bad. Then after a few hours I feel bad about it and then message them apologizing.

I have an inferiority complex and try to outperform people better than me. beaner... >.>

I like to think I don't have an ego but it is definitely there when I'm arguing with pubbies.

You never message and apologize to me :(

For the last month, my recent stats of both WR and WN have been tanking. Love playing the game, but I keep just going from one battle to the next and to the next, without much more though that "oh well." Really, its stress and school related. I go try-hard for 2-3 games, do really freaking well and then it just goes to the shitter the rest of the night. Im still playing at a Unicum level, but instead of the 2700-2800 I normally play at (3K+ was scout grind related) Im much closer to 2300-2500. Which lets be honest, its still fucking great. But, when you establish a standard for yourself and then fail to meet it, it tends to drive you fucking nuts. And the only person I have to blame is myself.

Really, I just need to play less right now. Limit it to getting doubles in the two tanks Im grinding with pref 8 battles between, and Campaign battles. I have 3 weeks left until Im done with classes. 3 fucking weeks. And graduation comes. Tanks is a mindless release from school.

Im sure once school is over I'll get back to what I consider acceptable levels. But right now, I couldnt care less